deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This going to be good... stay tuned...
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  12:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

Im goig to strat intentionaly speling thigs rong juts four James... Maybee hel heva somthing two do al day...

When I have plans of becoming a writer maybe you can help me apply to you fancy school. That whole filling out the application is too tough for me..

and sadly this looks pretty much like all of your other posts. GG.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  12:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well anything worth doing.. I said I read books not wrote them... lol
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  1:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Exploit

quote:

Sorry, I'd rather live with a meager pay check then sellout and spend half my life in a office where the only light of day you'll ever see is through that fucking window..

9-5 = 8 hours
1 day = 24 hours
24/8 = 1/3 of the day (5/7 days a week,+holidays,+vacation time,+sick time)

Your math is bad
(+ lunch)

Ok smart ass...

8 hours a day
365 days a year

subtract "some weekends", Holidays, sick time, vacation...

let's say 110 days...

So 256 days worked * 8 hours a day = 2048 hours worked a typical year

365 * 24 = 8760 hours in a year..

The difference = 6712

Wait you haven't slept yet...

A good nights sleep is 8 hours, so..

8 * 365 = 2920

Subtract 6712 you don't spend at work from the time you sleep and you get...

= 3792 spare time..

Now lets figure out how much time you spend in traffic getting to your cubical...

on a good day let's say 20 min (probably longer).. And back that's 40 min total..

40 * 256 = 10240 min /60 = ruffly 171 hours..

171 + 2048 = 2219 hours for work

So lets recap..

8760 hours in a year

subtract hours for work 2219

and subtract the time your unconscious 2920

= 3621 hours of spare time left (probably jerking off to my misspellings and being an ass trying to make others look bad. Shal we count those hours?

Congrats! You have definitely less then half your life to do something exciting! But let's not forget.. Money can buy everything..

Now let's say you wanted to go on a vacation.. Or visit something that interests you.. How the fuck you going to enjoy something for the weekend? D.C. is an awesome city, but it's just one city on the planet. So if you wanted to go anywhere you probably would take a plane and miss seeing anything along the way. And let's not forget you don't get out as much as you used to do because of your job.

Myself on the other hand,.. My job gets me out in the world and I travel and see things everyday and I can take time off whenever the fuck I feel like it..

quote:

quote:

Not really I turned down my acceptance letter,

Additional evidence of your poor decision making and/or pathological lying

It's been 9 years.. I have no idea were the fuck the letter is, and quite frankly I don't give a fuck enough to dig it up. I prolly threw it away. I chose then to go and live life and not the way society dictates, hence the term SHEEP,.. Let me here you baaahhh James.. Just because I chose not to give someone else thousands of dollars and used that to travel doesn't mean I am less educated. There is something to be said about living life by living it and not through a book. You can go and study what ever BS you want in a book, but you can come see me how it applies to the world.

Don't misunderstand me.. Books are good, but it's the conditions of reading them that pisses me of. You go to school you are told who, what, and where to read. I say fuck that dictatorship BS and read something on your own that interests you and go to where they have said topic and learn from it. Or fuck, pay me thousands of dollars and I'll tell you what to read! Essentially it's the same thing as giving a check to the college anyway.

ALSO... You lived there for how many years and you been to two protests? LOL!!! I don't live there and I been to D.C. for more than that. Climate problems, Anti-war protests, Health problems.. Ohh,.. Did I mention I lobbied in congress too? Seriously,.. Keep reading and going to school...

quote:

I'm gunna have to tell you right now, and you won't like this. If you want to be a surgeon, you better have a good teacher. I will not let you operate on me if you've been reading about surgery at the library.

And I got news for you Galileo Galilee you know the father of modern Surgery? Never Got his Medical degree. He studied on his own, and most of the primitive tools he used then, we still use today, Just upgraded.

And, I don't have an interest in becoming a surgeon anyway.. But yes, that's the one thing you have to go to school for. One thing, the only thing on the planet. WOW!!

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 1:23:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  1:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since it looks like you put a ton of effort into this, I'm going to give you the satisfaction one more time of reading about how you're a complete idiot who thinks the nonsensical bullshit that floats around in your head is actually fact.

After that however, I'm sad to say, that I will not be acknowledging your existence on this forum anymore. In discussion with Clare, we've concluded that logic and reason have been applied, and only an attention whore could possibly continue showing his face, so the only obvious solution is to let you wither away in your own, lowly existence.

Now, lets see what we've got here...

quote:

blah blah blah blah retarded math blah blah

I'm going to skip the part where you say that the 2219 work hours is half of the total number of hours in a year (8760), because it's obvious you from your math that you think only people who work 9-5s sleep, and everyone else gets those hours in their 'play' bank. As you managed to state however, my job IS 25% of my life. Was this what you were trying to get accross?

quote:

Did I mention I lobbied in congress too? Seriously,..

You did. Except this is one of the reasons I call you a pathological liar. I know plenty of lobbyists, and they can all spell 'accepted'. If they couldn't, they would not last long.

quote:

And I got news for you Galileo Galilee you know the father of modern Surgery? Never Got his Medical degree. He studied on his own, and most of the primitive tools he used then, we still use today, Just upgraded.

Do you have any idea how many people DIED during surgery in these times? They didn't even have stuff like heart transplants. We're talking people dying from having an arm amputated with a rock.

Damn. That was way less epic than I had hoped for. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  1:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
James,.. Go fuck yourself....

THE END
Go to Top of Page

DJinn
UUnet Guru

657 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  1:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Ummm you have never been to school so....how can you form an opinion on something without having experienced it?

It's been 9 years.. I have no idea were the fuck the letter is, and quite frankly I don't give a fuck enough to dig it up. I prolly threw it away. I chose then to go and live life and not the way society dictates, hence the term SHEEP,.. Let me here you baaahhh James.. Just because I chose not to give someone else thousands of dollars and used that to travel doesn't mean I am less educated. There is something to be said about living life by living it and not through a book. You can go and study what ever BS you want in a book, but you can come see me how it applies to the world.

Don't misunderstand me.. Books are good, but it's the conditions of reading them that pisses me of. You go to school you are told who, what, and where to read. I say fuck that dictatorship BS and read something on your own that interests you and go to where they have said topic and learn from it. Or fuck, pay me thousands of dollars and I'll tell you what to read! Essentially it's the same thing as giving a check to the college anyway.

Originally posted by neighborhood crime[/i]

house music is for democrats and homosexuals.
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  2:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey thomasJ i think a hippie anarcho-commune somewhere is missing their village idiot

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  2:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aw dumpstered?

you guys suck

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  4:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
last 3 pages have definetly NOT DELIVERED.

also: I'm going back to school.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  9:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh My God! this was epic why did i have to miss out on this one? lolz
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  10:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you read the whole thing? This wasnt the only thread where he pissed almost everyone off.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  11:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got through most of it last nite. and There is more then one lolz? where I am in need of some laughs
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  3:25:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bump for a much needed laugh this morning.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas J
UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  4:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
idiot
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  4:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EPIC!

Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  07:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sick

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  07:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swan 7

this just in:

in case anyone forgot!

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  07:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swan 7

thanks....guess this one just came natural
DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA LET THIS SHREDDING
DIE????????????????????????????????????????

1 half of The Blockheads

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  10:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God damnit! lol

edit: wait, i forget how this ended up as the final title. who are 'they' supposed to be? Me and TJ? Me and someone else?

I've gotta infect you with my beat.

Edited by - Exploit on 04/15/2010 10:25:02 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet