No, High noon, get it right!

"I do my killing after breakfast"

Marty...

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 11:21:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

You know what's funny about this? You still haven't 'accepted' that challenge yet either. All you ass clowns like to sit here and harp on me all day, but when I basically say put up or shut up you turn into a little bitch and pretend your kewl by insulting me.... WELL???? Snows almost gone... How about it?

quote:
Originally posted by Exploit
PvD was sick, but he still does a way better show in nyc and dc.

If you expected me to drop everything I was doing over the past 4 days to get up there and play on a mountain with you, I apologize for failing to fulfill your erotic fantasies.

You know what's funny? How you either can't read, or you read, and it just doesn't sink in.

quote:

Also, Maybe if I knew you were going to be a tool and blast me about it. I prolly would have never posted it. Some people have a life outside this computer monitor and do some kewl shit. How's your cubical again?

My office, with a window you mean? It's kinda sick.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.

Edited by - Exploit on 04/02/2009 11:23:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

imabish
UUnet Addict

175 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Send imabish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yay!! let the fun, or "fun," begin!!!

hated, jaded, over-opinionated
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my office also has a window

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:26:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

My office, with a window you mean? It's kinda sick.

You mean your over exaggerated dorm room? BTW.. Not to busy I see?

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 11:27:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
James I think your office is beautiful. I'm off to work in a deli. I have view of a window too. That's key... I wish I could play in this thread with you guys for the day, too, but got to dough.
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm glad i have a window too let me tell you my bonsai tree needs that shit

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
You mean your over exaggerated dorm room? BTW.. Not to busy I see?

No? I mean my office. I also live in a house, not a dorm room. (0 for 2)

Busy? Yes (0 for 3)

Good at multitasking? Yes

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, keep looking out that window James... I'll be waving to you as I go out and have fun in the world...

James's office roomie

Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Cipher

i'm glad i have a window too let me tell you my bonsai tree needs that shit

bonsai tree?

thread detour: please post pic
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think exploit is a cool guy. eh has a sweet office and doesn't afraid of anything

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yea, keep looking out that window James... I'll be waving to you as I go out and have fun in the world...

What part of having a successful career path, and doing something that influences thousands of expanding minds on a daily basis equates to lacking the ability to have fun in the world?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Here's my responds to your office..
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Here's my responds to your office..

At least you got the proper your this time. You couldn't spell 6 words correctly though.

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL OMG YOU WORK IN AN OFFICE!?!?! DOING OFFICE STUFF?!?!?!? AND WHAT'S THIS YOU SAY YOU MAKE COMFORTABLE LIVING?!?!!?!

YOU SIR ARE A FOOL!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

What part of having a successful career path, and doing something that influences thousands of expanding minds on a daily basis equates to lacking the ability to have fun in the world?

You mean that indoctrination center that forces thousands of innocent students to be stripped of there individuality and turned into an obedient sole dead conformist member of the American consumer culture?

Sorry, I'd rather live with a meager pay check then sellout and spend half my life in a office where the only light of day you'll ever see is through that fucking window..

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 11:44:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

You mean that indoctrination center that forces thousands of innocent students to be stripped of there individuality and turned into an obedient sole dead conformist member of the American consumer culture?

Now THAT sounds like someone's bitter about not getting 'excepted'

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not really I turned down my acceptance letter, when I realized there was a world out side the school house window. and I got news for you, Nothing good has came around in the last 40 years. Last time we went to the moon and we found out it was made of rock. You keep thinkin' that your making a difference. Amazing, you live in DC but I bet you never been to a protest. You fucking wanker. The Higher education system is nothing but a fucking scam. How many people have gone to college to only get fucked over by college tuition and other lame ass fees. I think that you said it your self. You can learn just as easy by going to the fucking library. This BS where people think they have to spend thousands of dollars on a fucking piece of paper is strait fucking retarded. Pick up a fucking book on your own.

And by the way... I never had any plans on writing a novel.. Although this 20+ page of mindless jabber, proves to me that I would be good at a columnist position. I keep you glued to the fucking monitor. And guess what? Didn't go to school for that either..

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 11:52:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:55:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im goig to strat intentionaly speling thigs rong juts four James... Maybee hel heva somthing two do al day...

When I have plans of becoming a writer maybe you can help me apply to you fancy school. That whole filling out the application is too tough for me..

Edited by - n/a on 04/02/2009 11:56:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  11:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry, I'd rather live with a meager pay check then sellout and spend half my life in a office where the only light of day you'll ever see is through that fucking window..

9-5 = 8 hours
1 day = 24 hours
24/8 = 1/3 of the day (5/7 days a week,+holidays,+vacation time,+sick time)

Your math is bad
(+ lunch)

quote:

Not really I turned down my acceptance letter,

Additional evidence of your poor decision making and/or pathological lying

quote:

when I realized there was a world out side the school house window. and I got news for you, Nothing good has came around in the last 40 years. Last time we went to the moon and we found out it was made of rock. You keep thinkin' that your making a difference. Amazing, you live in DC but I bet you never been to a protest.

Again with thinking you know anything about me. Surprise. In a year and a half of being down here, I've been to 2. Not that it says anything about what I 'get done' down here.

quote:

You fucking wanker. The Higher education system is nothing but a fucking scam. How many people have gone to college to only get fucked over by college tuition and other lame ass fees. I think that you said it your self. You can learn just as easy by going to the fucking library. This BS where people think they have to spend thousands of dollars on a fucking piece of paper is strait fucking retarded. Pick up a fucking book on your own.

I'm gunna have to tell you right now, and you won't like this. If you want to be a surgeon, you better have a good teacher. I will not let you operate on me if you've been reading about surgery at the library.

FFS. Stop and think about what you're saying.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks