UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  10:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
neither of them are trolls
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  2:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you and TJ. Cause you both wussed out on the K2 Snowboard Challenge
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  2:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh right. Wusses

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

marz21
network_marzian

943 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  2:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit marz21's Homepage  Send marz21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My fave part of this whole feud was the Galileo reference... was someone trying to refer to the guy who discovered the Sun at the center of the universe as the father of modern surgery? I read that and just realized that TJ needs to hit up wikipedia before trying to drop some hardcore Trebekian knowledge.

Just to set the record str8:

Father of modern ASTRONOMY : Galileo and to a lesser extent.... me.

Father of Modern SURGERY : Joseph Lister
http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v14/i2/scientists.asp

I'll take Anal Bum Covers for eleventy million, Alex...

you can't un-hear it!!

Edited by - marz21 on 04/16/2010 2:41:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  11:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
funny to see this thread brought back out.
Go to Top of Page

djjokerboy
UUnet Member

62 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2010 :  11:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjokerboy's Homepage  Send djjokerboy an AOL message  Send djjokerboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

Bring IT!! Mount Snow's Northern Face! You pick the date!

And...

As far as bringing me down to reality? Another FYI fact, I turned down at least 2 50k+ a year jobs with full benefits to live my life the way I see fit. I don't see the point in working in an office hoping to get a day off to enjoy life. I live it everyday! Granted you may have a pile of cash in the bank, but if that's all that matters you can have mine too. There's more to life than being cocky and throwing your money around. You saying you make a shit ton of money to me, is like you handing me a tissue, I don't give a f*ck... Have fun running around that rat maze you call life...

so this is an old thred...well im reading it now and i almost fell outta my chair laughing....i too left my corporate AT&T job years ago...suffered a little until i learned i was having way more fun. i did all this....ended up with a divorce and after thinking too much about it all. ended up in MY favorite state...New York..yeah tons of douche bags....some rich some poor some known and some not (me) but WHO GIVES A f*ck? if im having fun...who gives a shit right? as long as im happy? Nuff said. oh...BTW i just bought a Burton board at a summer sale here in buffalo......gonna go boarding winter 2010-2011 for the first time....i still skateboard evry now n then and have always wanted to ride the snow....witha board instead of a strw and im thinking its gonna be waaaaay more exhiliarating!!!

DJ ----TRAKTOR PRO 2
Work---- Ableton LIVE 8
Weapons----APC40/Kontrol X1/Kontrol Z1/Maschine
Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  1:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump for neighborhoodcrime
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  6:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ugghhhhhhhhh my eyes burn from reading this. pure awesome hell.
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  7:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
R.I.P. Thomas J

...and his water car

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Thomas J
UUnet Guru

3893 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  9:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Cipher

TheVibe@Vibe315.com
zerocooldjx
(315) 876-8042

for future shenanigans

posterity lol
lol posterity
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  9:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

zerocooldjx

hey... tj - dade murphy wants his hax0rz name back
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  1:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

R.I.P. Thomas J

..and his water car

I miss that fella. Well, we're friends on Facebook now, but he's not nearly as entertaining. Facebook killed uunets.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  1:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is when the internet used to be awesome.

facebook killed internet forums.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  10:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoaa... I love how this is the first time I've logged into upstate in months & months and this is the thread on top.... epic.
Go to Top of Page

ThomasJoseph
UUnet Addict

106 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  9:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit ThomasJoseph's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jesus, you couldn't tell when the drugs where good in this town could you?
Go to Top of Page

Triptye
UUnet Buddha

337 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2013 :  04:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Triptye an AOL message  Send Triptye a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol. Shit is funny

http://onesheet.com/triptye/<=== My Homepage
www.soundcloud.com/bretteaker
www.mixcloud.com/triptye
Feel The Noise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000