The End.. They Both Wus out..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 26

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Tj..

Not for nothing bro..

But you havent done shit that others havent done..at any more Newer venues..

Venues Used that uve had no invovlment using or finding are beyond recognition..

I can name at least 9-12 venues you never stepped foot in or had ANY fucking idea as to what they are that other promoters including MYSELF, VIBRANTSOUNDZ, BUBBLECREW, ELITETRIBE, BLOODLINE, BRAINFROOT, ECLECTECH AND MORE have all used over the past 10 years of upstate..

Your a complete idiot with no knowledge of anything.. You followed todd around like a lil puppy dog with no ability to handle an event on your own, WOW a 500$ event at trexx congrats on your ORIGINAL success..

God please save us all the trouble and go back to remaining a face in the crowd.. You obviusly lack the capability of becoming someone in life.. Best of luck to you..

As far as the LINK to raversonly.. Smoke and I settled that beef with the Utmost respect towards one another.. He saw my point I saw his point. . I dont book hardcore or care to EVER cept maybe vogel howhard delirium and jen mas.. Thats it, Rob gee is a brother liek figure to NICKY Twist who was immediately settled with and taking care of with professionalism and mannerisms you lack.. really Sorry If I dont care about 1 genre of music or most of us who dont .. or wont ever care.. And for the record.. that was TODD who booked rob gee not me, as im sure everyone from these forums knows.. I DONT FOLLOW ROB GEE OR HARDCORE.. The flyer went thru 3 people before it was posted with NOONE recognizing his placement on the flyer cept SMOKE who pointed it out..

Your NOT ORIGINAL CAUSE YO DO A FUCKING HARDCORE PARTY YOU PUTZ.. .

Best of luck wiht your h20 car and your LIVE sets and your BRonze medal..

OOOO.. On top of that.. Your GUARENTEE THAT INFECTED MUSHROOM would only sell 350 tickets.. GOT BLOWN out the god damn water dude.. Get Bent nexus and myself sold 350 tickets in the first 4 weeks.. Thanks for playing but you lost everything you attempted to prove to me ever ..

Lava didnt work simply cause of 1 thing. Management.. everyone knew that and still knows that..

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Edited by - Parkay on 04/01/2009 3:43:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Monster

The most funny thing about you saying I follow you is that I play at 80% more gigs than you If not more! So I guess if i am "stealing" your tracks (which is a lie) at least im doing a better job spinning them.

Should be,... you got practice playing the same club a thousand times... wow..

BATTLE?
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude. You do this with absolutely everything. This nonsense about claire sweating your tracks is exactly like the IM arguement. You are so ridiculously blind, and unwilling to re-evaluate what you consider 'facts' that when presented with clearly logical evidence contradicting what you say, you still think it's in your favor.

Open
Your
Eyes

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parkay

Tj..

Not for nothing bro..

Venues Used that uve had no invovlment using or finding are beyond recognition..

I can name at least 9-12 venues you never stepped foot in or had ANY fucking idea as to what they are that other promoters including MYSELF, VIBRANTSOUNDZ, BUBBLECREW, ELITETRIBE, BLOODLINE, BRAINFROOT, ECLECTECH AND MORE have all used over the past 10 years of upstate..

Your a complete idiot with no knowledge of anything.. You followed todd around like a lil puppy dog with no ability to handle an event on your own, WOW a 500$ event at trexx congrats on your ORIGINAL success..

God please save us all the trouble and go back to remaining a face in the crowd.. You obviusly lack the capability of becoming someone in life.. Best of luck to you..

As far as the LINK to raversonly.. Smoke and I settled that beef with the Utmost respect towards one another.. He saw my point I saw his point. . I dont book hardcore or care to EVER cept maybe vogel howhard delirium and jen mas.. Thats it, Rob gee is a brother liek figure to NICKY Twist who was immediately settled with and taking care of with professionalism and mannerisms you lack.. really Sorry If I dont care about 1 genre of music or most of us who dont .. or wont ever care.. And for the record.. that was TODD who booked rob gee not me, as im sure everyone from these forums knows.. I DONT FOLLOW ROB GEE OR HARDCORE.. The flyer went thru 3 people before it was posted with NOONE recognizing his placement on the flyer cept SMOKE who pointed it out..

anyone hear a buzzing sound????
Go to Top of Page

djpmc
UUnet Guru

967 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit djpmc's Homepage  Send djpmc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tj..

Not for nothing bro..

hey you forgot your Rustik peeps..
and remember people most of all harcore sucks.. A few like old jenny mas and Rob are a few of the good ones.
Anyhow that's why the masses of 20,0000 are at the HARCORE shows!!
right?
haahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaha

I'm here for the music! Why did you come?

www.Myspace.com/RustikProductions
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

quote:

Dude. You gave laurel that dvd. Not me. Get it right. And heres the god honest truth. Remember that house party like 3 years back that I threw at Renee's House? Anyway I played that track that night. And you said Hey this sounds familiar (SP?) And I said well it should cause its on your ultra dvd. Oh yeah And I was playing records that night so i had it on vinyl. That was the first time we ever talked abour that track. I remember it well.

So plese stop saying I follow your tracks. Cause in all honesty I dont listen to the sets you make. And its insulting to hear you keep on saying I follow you.

ok... but even still you once again for I think the 3rd time point out a fact that is supporting what I am saying

quote:

Tracklist! Seeing as how you have 10 songs in a 20 min mix I would like to know what they are.

quote:

Ouch man, Ryan does have a point though. Half the time I look on this thread the link is gone. And really its just annoying. I mean yea its good to tweak a set you made... But releasing like 4 times with the only difference being a song or 2.... No good. Im trying to be stright with you. You should do this stuff BEFORE you release the mix. Take time and get it right.

Or just be happy with what you made then just make a better one later.
OR if you really want to test yourself dont plan the next one you record just record something on the fly.

?????????????????/

BATTLE ALREADY

that is the equivalent of investigative journalism but with trolling. lol...

That's it.
Epic Snowboard Challenge is going to have to wait...

EPIC TRANCE TRANCE REVOLUTIONARY WAR BATTLE
Lost Monster B2B Thomas J

let's make it happen.

(Don't take it personally, if peeps spin the same material as you. especially if you have the same taste in music. I have heard DJs play the same track the same night as someone else spinning, even 3 times in a night..)

on a side note, there really isn't any stealing of tracks, unless you produced that track and someone else is playing it and taking credit for it...

Example: See Shawn Xavier.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Exploit

Dude. You do this with absolutely everything. This nonsense about claire sweating your tracks is exactly like the IM arguement. You are so ridiculously blind, and unwilling to re-evaluate what you consider 'facts' that when presented with clearly logical evidence contradicting what you say, you still think it's in your favor.

Open
Your
Eyes

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

quote:

quote:

Dude. You gave laurel that dvd. Not me. Get it right. And heres the god honest truth. Remember that house party like 3 years back that I threw at Renee's House? Anyway I played that track that night. And you said Hey this sounds familiar (SP?) And I said well it should cause its on your ultra dvd. Oh yeah And I was playing records that night so i had it on vinyl. That was the first time we ever talked abour that track. I remember it well.

So plese stop saying I follow your tracks. Cause in all honesty I dont listen to the sets you make. And its insulting to hear you keep on saying I follow you.

ok... but even still you once again for I think the 3rd time point out a fact that is supporting what I am saying

quote:

Tracklist! Seeing as how you have 10 songs in a 20 min mix I would like to know what they are.

quote:

Ouch man, Ryan does have a point though. Half the time I look on this thread the link is gone. And really its just annoying. I mean yea its good to tweak a set you made... But releasing like 4 times with the only difference being a song or 2.... No good. Im trying to be stright with you. You should do this stuff BEFORE you release the mix. Take time and get it right.

Or just be happy with what you made then just make a better one later.
OR if you really want to test yourself dont plan the next one you record just record something on the fly.

?????????????????/

BATTLE ALREADY

that is the equivalent of investigative journalism but with trolling. lol...

That's it.
Epic Snowboard Challenge is going to have to wait...

EPIC TRANCE TRANCE REVOLUTIONARY WAR BATTLE
Lost Monster B2B Thomas J

let's make it happen.

(Don't take it personally, if peeps spin the same material as you. especially if you have the same taste in music. I have heard DJs play the same track the same night as someone else spinning, even 3 times in a night..)

on a side note, there really isn't any stealing of tracks, unless you produced that track and someone else is playing it and taking credit for it...

Example: See Shawn Xavier.

MR. MONSTER??? I challenge you to a duel!!
Go to Top of Page

Parkay

4567 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Ya how could I my bad pat.. Forgot you guys and Plug N play..

I cant lie tho Thomas.. Im glad you are on here.. cause youve brought more attention to your idiot posts than most parties do..

Well done at being the community ass clown

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

djpmc
UUnet Guru

967 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit djpmc's Homepage  Send djpmc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say we put the gloves on and have a UU boxing match!!
I go first

Go to Top of Page

imabish
UUnet Addict

175 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Send imabish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

The most funny thing about you saying I follow you is that I play at 80% more gigs than you If not more! So I guess if i am "stealing" your tracks (which is a lie) at least im doing a better job spinning them.

Should be,... you got practice playing the same club a thousand times... wow..

BATTLE?

please do, so maybe you'll STFU thomas j, tj hooker...whatev...and you're Not an asshole, you're a Douche, not duch..and it's CLARE, not clair

hated, jaded, over-opinionated
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You keep saying battle? What do you want to do?

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ya how could I my bad pat.. Forgot you guys and Plug N play..

I cant lie tho Thomas.. Im glad you are on here.. cause youve brought more attention to your idiot posts than most parties do..

Well done at being the community ass clown

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mikey and James,.. Not reading your posts anymore... Just a hint...

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you started drinking again already, or are you this retarded even when you're sober?

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:49:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All this bs is making me want to start drinking.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

djpmc
UUnet Guru

967 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit djpmc's Homepage  Send djpmc an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You keep saying battle? What do you want to do?

Well seems to me that this board is a popularity contest.. So some rules will have to be layed out that are about music content, style and mixes... Not what public opinion, cause basically, you'll win the spam vote...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks