deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice, superpower
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fuck yea

it's my only power aside from being a dick on the interwebnet.com

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this thread's totally gonna hit 20 pages

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aw come on

i'm like on the edge of my seat here

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just so everyone is up to speed this is where I stand:

Mikey - My opinion is that you are a commercial sellout, Still.. Maybe that will change,.. Someday...

Clair - Personally I got no beef with you. Just called you on following me around a bit, that's all, and I already told you in person about this. Mikey made it public.

Egzail - You still rock... Prolly the most original promoter out here right now.

Emily - Your on my good side.. Your photo work is awesome.. But, keep reading..

Vogel - Your a duch.. Just kidding, your kewl.. Always been on my good side.

Now that were up to speed,... Where to begin...

quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

WHOAA TJ.... For starters... Regarding Clare "copying" you on his track selection... the song "fire" is the one song I think of when I think of an original Clare set since knowing him... I remember going to trexx over 2 yrs hearing "fire" and thinking to myself what's this track!? i need to know it! and going up to the dj booth to ask him... seeing as HE introduced ME to it over 2 years ago I'm pretty SURE he didn't take your "track idea" ;)

It's funny that you mention that.. That's when all this started, 2 years ago I gave Clair a copy of the Ultra 2005 DVD and told him that I was planing on using that track. So again, if it was just this one track, no biggie. But when you consistently are trailing me, or for anyone else for that matter, it would piss off any DJ.

quote:

You never thought that it COULD BE that you both play some good classic tracks??? Maybe if you went out in the scene more you'd realize that many DJs play the same tracks because they are good tracks... you should feel good that you have some of the same ones clare does.... it probably means they're popular and people like them! like... what the fuck

Went out more? Lol,.. when you catch up with the amount of time I spent in the rave scene you may have a valid point.

quote:

Mikey's ego... hmm... let's see... yeah Mikey talks big but he DOES BIG to back up his talk... and saying you didn't go to any of his parties since TS? No one cares.... At least he's trying new things to help spread the scene instead of sitting around making up parties and not follow through with them...

If you want a win for the lame popularity contest, you can have the win. And as far as trying new things, again keep reading...

quote:

And regarding thinking you'd beat James at anything... uhm... dunno if you got the memo but James is the ultimate of all ultimates @ everything, it's the truth. I vote James for president... Let's get 3 nominees, if James loses he gets the bronze but I'm pretty sure he'll reign.

Up till a certain point, I thought James was an alright guy. But to go completely out of your way to be a duch is just that. I had a fun weekend didn't give a fuck about medals, and I was happy, but James had to be a dick and dig out something that is kinda embarrassing. Needless to say, I still tossed my self of a mountain not for nothing but for the thrill of it. And FYI, I never gave a fuck about the medal, I just thought it was kewl as all. In fact, I even left Vermont with out it. They mailed it to me like it was a big deal and I posted this way before I even knew there was only 3 people in my age level. There was several hundred people in the race that day and it's not set up bracket style. So you have no Idea what you placed until the end of the day, and I never checked, cause I didn't care. I did 'cause I thought it was a fun thing to do.

quote:

If you're going to "CALL PEOPLE OUT" why don't you try using facts not opinions, and if you ARE gonna use opinions, try to make them just and make sense or use facts to back your opinions... put away the retard antics and take out a brain.

I been using facts, however Clair has done a good job of pulling them out for me. Speaking of that, the Challenge still stands Clair. Nothing wrong with "friendly" competition. Dig out your own tracks and let's battle.

quote:

EDIT: Also... so you don't take this as me picking on you or trying to bring you down... I want to clearly state that this was just me defending my good friends... i know you have good ideas and good motives towards some of the things you do and that you really did somewhere in your heart want to do good things for the scene, you just haven't gone the right way about it....

Thanks for the complement, I think? I did have many plans for this town and at this point I dunno,.. I think taking a break is way over due. I'll come back when people are board out of there minds, witch seems to be not far away. With the exception of the DI crew, They got some originality to them. Keep reading about that tho...

OK........ So Now that's out of the way. Here's the thing, when I was a promoter I always had to tip toe around everyone and everything. When people did something retarded to piss me off for the longest time I simply let it go. The second I started to put on shows the antics went through the roof starting with Destruction... Yea, it kinda pissed me off that people couldn't be more under standing. But, that's when I started not to give a fuck simply 'cause no one gave a fuck about me and what I was going through. I tried to lay out the facts and no one cared, just rubbed it in. It's kinda Ironic that if you ask anyone about me and my attitude way before I got into the scene I was one of the most chill guys you prolly ever met. But when you got people acting like children your personality changes to roll with the punches, hence I became more like the people that jumped on me.. I.E. an asshole... You think I like being this way? You think I enjoy waking up and being disgusted by the few duch bags that seem to have nothing else to do but bother me all day? I think anyone that has an origonal thought of there own should go back and really read all the BS posts that included me and really read them and find out who starts what. There comes a time when you got to stop taking the bullshit and give some back. SO... If you don't like what I have to say then don't start shit with me. 'Cause it's no secret that a few of you, your opinions don't really matter to me. Cause at the end of the day your just trying to get the best of me and I finally grew tired of it. What really pissed me off this time, besides the retarded medal thing, was that Mikey came off as I should be kissing his ass for a slot when I POINT BLANK! Never asked him for it. I told him that if he would like me to play I would. He thinks I asked to play cause I did sort of. Alex Ryan told me that Mikey was thinking about booking me. That's why I asked him about it. It wasn't a "Gee Mr. rockstar can I play at your show?" No, It was to simply confirm what Alex told me. Anyway, like I said I would have been happy to play, but I'm not going to kiss your ass over it. I am thankful for the slot, but you didn't have to act like you were doing me a favor when I never asked for it to begin with.

If you only knew half the conversations I had with Todd about some of the things I wanted to do, it would blow your mind. I got shit planned that you wouldn't even imagine. But, the fact is, all that's on hold indefinitely, until I feel like doing shows again and that's not going to be anytime soon. As far as originality goes? There are far and few people that can keep up with me. The one person that I thought would understand me I.E. Todd I did business with. That's why I choose to work with him. He had the capability to do some of the things I wanted to do, some happend, some didn't. That's partly the reason why I really don't want to work with him or anyone right now. If it didn't happen with him, prolly not going to happen ever. The only other group that comes second to him as far as origionality goes is the DI crew. Granted I ironically it's been a while since I been to there showes, but what you people don't know is that I do show up a head of time and check out what they go planned. From what I scene in the last few years it's pretty kewl. They got the right attitude meaning they do it 'cause they love it and it shows. Some people do it 'cause it's the thing to do, not them. They work hard and always have a positive attitude and never really have any drama going on with them. They consistently put out good vibes. The next one inline would be Christopher Robbins. Granted we had our beef too, but that was 'cause I got to involved in what other people think and business jargin. I got pulled in the middle of someone else's issue and said somethings that I would have normally no have. So if any apology is going to happen it's going to be to him, Sorry Chris. He went out of his way to make a show outside the norm and it's an awesome thing. Trexx is an awesome place, but really, it's getting old. I'm not saying that shows should stop being there, but soon the summer will be here people. Do something different, Emily, that's why I don't come out hardly anymore, no origonality. There is only so much scotch taped whatever you can do on the walls. SO going back to me being original, in the past year and a half with the 8 or so shows I've done 1 was at trexx. You think that's a coincidence? I had very much fun at the cookies party, but it's like every weekend there is a show there. Ohhh ahhh, a Major DJ is coming.. Ok,.. At the same venue that has a show every week? I mean, seriously switch it up once and a while. What makes this even more funny is that there are enough crews and promoters that a show could be going on all over this city.

So when it is said and done, I have only ever done one show I didn't deliver on (with good reason not to) and the 8 in the last year and a half where at alternative venues with different styles of sound. The one show I did do at Trexx show cased UK Hardcore, Anyone booked that since? No,.. And I think it was Todd, Silas and Myself that brought D&B to the main stage in Syracuse on a serious note (Konkrete Jungle Upstate). I always looked outside the box for venues and DJ's not to mention different styles of music. I brought smoke up from NYC 'cause he knows how to throw down, have a great time and do something different. I think you all need to look at what I have done, not bash me for a fucking medal and one show. I could have been a real asset to this community, but now after being bashed for so long, why should I bother anymore? Have I ever asked for a pat on the back? No,.. I just wanted to see people smile... What do I get in return? Constant BS from people that think there king of the little pin hole on the planet. So, when you go back to the popularity contest you will never win. I just wanted to make our little pin hole different from the one others. That's the reality of it and that's why some people just don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

djpmc
UUnet Guru

967 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit djpmc's Homepage  Send djpmc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
some ones really bored

I'm here for the music! Why did you come?

www.Myspace.com/RustikProductions
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:17:33 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aw man no hate for nate wtf

come on now i should get at least a paragraph

Go to Top of Page

w00
UUnet Guru

807 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

Just so everyone is up to speed this is where I stand:

Mikey - My opinion is that you are a commercial sellout, Still.. Maybe that will change,.. Someday...

Clair - Personally I got no beef with you. Just called you on following me around a bit, that's all, and I already told you in person about this. Mikey made it public.

Egzail - You still rock... Prolly the most original promoter out here right now.

Emily - Your on my good side.. Your photo work is awesome.. But, keep reading..

Vogel - Your a duch.. Just kidding, your kewl.. Always been on my good side.

Now that were up to speed,... Where to begin...

quote:

WHOAA TJ.... For starters... Regarding Clare "copying" you on his track selection... the song "fire" is the one song I think of when I think of an original Clare set since knowing him... I remember going to trexx over 2 yrs hearing "fire" and thinking to myself what's this track!? i need to know it! and going up to the dj booth to ask him... seeing as HE introduced ME to it over 2 years ago I'm pretty SURE he didn't take your "track idea" ;)

It's funny that you mention that.. That's when all this started, 2 years ago I gave Clair a copy of the Ultra 2005 DVD and told him that I was planing on using that track. So again, if it was just this one track, no biggie. But when you consistently are trailing me, or for anyone else for that matter, it would piss off any DJ.

quote:

You never thought that it COULD BE that you both play some good classic tracks??? Maybe if you went out in the scene more you'd realize that many DJs play the same tracks because they are good tracks... you should feel good that you have some of the same ones clare does.... it probably means they're popular and people like them! like... what the fuck

Went out more? Lol,.. when you catch up with the amount of time I spent in the rave scene you may have a valid point.

quote:

Mikey's ego... hmm... let's see... yeah Mikey talks big but he DOES BIG to back up his talk... and saying you didn't go to any of his parties since TS? No one cares.... At least he's trying new things to help spread the scene instead of sitting around making up parties and not follow through with them...

If you want a win for the lame popularity contest, you can have the win. And as far as trying new things, again keep reading...

quote:

And regarding thinking you'd beat James at anything... uhm... dunno if you got the memo but James is the ultimate of all ultimates @ everything, it's the truth. I vote James for president... Let's get 3 nominees, if James loses he gets the bronze but I'm pretty sure he'll reign.

Up till a certain point, I thought James was an alright guy. But to go completely out of your way to be a duch is just that. I had a fun weekend didn't give a fuck about medals, and I was happy, but James had to be a dick and dig out something that is kinda embarrassing. Needless to say, I still tossed my self of a mountain not for nothing but for the thrill of it. And FYI, I never gave a fuck about the medal, I just thought it was kewl as all. In fact, I even left Vermont with out it. They mailed it to me like it was a big deal and I posted this way before I even knew there was only 3 people in my age level. There was several hundred people in the race that day and it's not set up bracket style. So you have no Idea what you placed until the end of the day, and I never checked, cause I didn't care. I did 'cause I thought it was a fun thing to do.

quote:

If you're going to "CALL PEOPLE OUT" why don't you try using facts not opinions, and if you ARE gonna use opinions, try to make them just and make sense or use facts to back your opinions... put away the retard antics and take out a brain.

I been using facts, however Clair has done a good job of pulling them out for me. Speaking of that, the Challenge still stands Clair. Nothing wrong with "friendly" competition. Dig out your own tracks and let's battle.

quote:

EDIT: Also... so you don't take this as me picking on you or trying to bring you down... I want to clearly state that this was just me defending my good friends... i know you have good ideas and good motives towards some of the things you do and that you really did somewhere in your heart want to do good things for the scene, you just haven't gone the right way about it....

Thanks for the complement, I think? I did have many plans for this town and at this point I dunno,.. I think taking a break is way over due. I'll come back when people are board out of there minds, witch seems to be not far away. With the exception of the DI crew, They got some originality to them. Keep reading about that tho...

OK........ So Now that's out of the way. Here's the thing, when I was a promoter I always had to tip toe around everyone and everything. When people did something retarded to piss me off for the longest time I simply let it go. The second I started to put on shows the antics went through the roof starting with Destruction... Yea, it kinda pissed me off that people couldn't be more under standing. But, that's when I started not to give a fuck simply 'cause no one gave a fuck about me and what I was going through. I tried to lay out the facts and no one cared, just rubbed it in. It's kinda Ironic that if you ask anyone about me and my attitude way before I got into the scene I was one of the most chill guys you prolly ever met. But when you got people acting like children your personality changes to roll with the punches, hence I became more like the people that jumped on me.. I.E. an asshole... You think I like being this way? You think I enjoy waking up and being disgusted by the few duch bags that seem to have nothing else to do but bother me all day? I think anyone that has an origonal thought of there own should go back and really read all the BS posts that included me and really read them and find out who starts what. There comes a time when you got to stop taking the bullshit and give some back. SO... If you don't like what I have to say then don't start shit with me. 'Cause it's no secret that a few of you, your opinions don't really matter to me. Cause at the end of the day your just trying to get the best of me and I finally grew tired of it. What really pissed me off this time, besides the retarded medal thing, was that Mikey came off as I should be kissing his ass for a slot when I POINT BLANK! Never asked him for it. I told him that if he would like me to play I would. He thinks I asked to play cause I did sort of. Alex Ryan told me that Mikey was thinking about booking me. That's why I asked him about it. It wasn't a "Gee Mr. rockstar can I play at your show?" No, It was to simply confirm what Alex told me. Anyway, like I said I would have been happy to play, but I'm not going to kiss your ass over it. I am thankful for the slot, but you didn't have to act like you were doing me a favor when I never asked for it to begin with.

If you only knew half the conversations I had with Todd about some of the things I wanted to do, it would blow your mind. I got shit planned that you wouldn't even imagine. But, the fact is, all that's on hold indefinitely, until I feel like doing shows again and that's not going to be anytime soon. As far as originality goes? There are far and few people that can keep up with me. The one person that I thought would understand me I.E. Todd I did business with. That's why I choose to work with him. He had the capability to do some of the things I wanted to do, some happend, some didn't. That's partly the reason why I really don't want to work with him or anyone right now. If it didn't happen with him, prolly not going to happen ever. The only other group that comes second to him as far as origionality goes is the DI crew. Granted I ironically it's been a while since I been to there showes, but what you people don't know is that I do show up a head of time and check out what they go planned. From what I scene in the last few years it's pretty kewl. They got the right attitude meaning they do it 'cause they love it and it shows. Some people do it 'cause it's the thing to do, not them. They work hard and always have a positive attitude and never really have any drama going on with them. They consistently put out good vibes. The next one inline would be Christopher Robbins. Granted we had our beef too, but that was 'cause I got to involved in what other people think and business jargin. I got pulled in the middle of someone else's issue and said somethings that I would have normally no have. So if any apology is going to happen it's going to be to him, Sorry Chris. He went out of his way to make a show outside the norm and it's an awesome thing. Trexx is an awesome place, but really, it's getting old. I'm not saying that shows should stop being there, but soon the summer will be here people. Do something different, Emily, that's why I don't come out hardly anymore, no origonality. There is only so much scotch taped whatever you can do on the walls. SO going back to me being original, in the past year and a half with the 8 or so shows I've done 1 was at trexx. You think that's a coincidence? I had very much fun at the cookies party, but it's like every weekend there is a show there. Ohhh ahhh, a Major DJ is coming.. Ok,.. At the same venue that has a show every week? I mean, seriously switch it up once and a while. What makes this even more funny is that there are enough crews and promoters that a show could be going on all over this city.

So when it is said and done, I have only ever done one show I didn't deliver on (with good reason not to) and the 8 in the last year and a half where at alternative venues with different styles of sound. The one show I did do at Trexx show cased UK Hardcore, Anyone booked that since? No,.. And I think it was Todd, Silas and Myself that brought D&B to the main stage in Syracuse on a serious note (Konkrete Jungle Upstate). I always looked outside the box for venues and DJ's not to mention different styles of music. I brought smoke up from NYC 'cause he knows how to throw down, have a great time and do something different. I think you all need to look at what I have done, not bash me for a fucking medal and one show. I could have been a real asset to this community, but now after being bashed for so long, why should I bother anymore? Have I ever asked for a pat on the back? No,.. I just wanted to see people smile... What do I get in return? Constant BS from people that think there king of the little pin hole on the planet. So, when you go back to the popularity contest you will never win. I just wanted to make our little pin hole different from the one others. That's the reality of it and that's why some people just don't get it.

HAHAHAHA?
or
AHAHAHAHA?

or go rave something
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nate,.. I wanna hold your hand,.. cry together and watch the city burn... :)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries woo wasn't going to edit... Those beer flavored nipples still pissing you off?
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah I know I'm awesome. Thanks

quote:

Also true. Thanks X 2
quote:

The only other group that comes second to him as far as origionality goes is the DI crew.

Yes, yes I know we are awesome. That's just a given.

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude. You gave laurel that dvd. Not me. Get it right. And heres the god honest truth. Remember that house party like 3 years back that I threw at Renee's House? Anyway I played that track that night. And you said Hey this sounds familiar (SP?) And I said well it should cause its on your ultra dvd. Oh yeah And I was playing records that night so i had it on vinyl. That was the first time we ever talked abour that track. I remember it well.

So plese stop saying I follow your tracks. Cause in all honesty I dont listen to the sets you make. And its insulting to hear you keep on saying I follow you.

Anyone got a map?

Edited by - Lost Monster on 04/01/2009 3:27:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That entire wall of text, and you didn't really manage to say anything coherent at all.

You did prove however that absolutely everything you know about the scene comes from this forum, and clearly not from first hand experience.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You think I like being this way? You think I enjoy waking up and being disgusted by the few duch bags that seem to have nothing else to do but bother me all day?

that's racist, the dutch are a fine people.

(ok real response)

I think that was probably the longest post I have ever taken the time to read. For the most part I understand where you are coming from. Again, personal feelings need to be set aside while in a business relationship with someone. Don't let people get to you on here, and they will stop bothering you. Believe me, when I first joined UUnet I was definitely getting shit from ppl and I took it way too personally. Just keep the humor light if you are going to flame someone back, don't get all personal with the content of said flaming, and people will know you are joking. All this shit about whose a better promoter and better dj and stuff is shit that people would actually take as a hostile thing to say, wether it be real life or internet.

Just some things to keep in mind, Thomas. I think that is about as close to an apology as we are going to get from you though.

Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
20 pages people

let's do this

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Monster

Dude. You gave laurel that dvd. Not me. Get it right. And heres the god honest truth. Remember that house party like 3 years back that I threw at Renee's House? Anyway I played that track that night. And you said Hey this sounds familiar (SP?) And I said well it should cause its on your ultra dvd. Oh yeah And I was playing records that night so i had it on vinyl. That was the first time we ever talked abour that track. I remember it well.

So plese stop saying I follow your tracks. Cause in all honesty I dont listen to the sets you make. And its insulting to hear you keep on saying I follow you.

ok... but even still you once again for I think the 3rd time point out a fact that is supporting what I am saying

quote:

Tracklist! Seeing as how you have 10 songs in a 20 min mix I would like to know what they are.

quote:

Ouch man, Ryan does have a point though. Half the time I look on this thread the link is gone. And really its just annoying. I mean yea its good to tweak a set you made... But releasing like 4 times with the only difference being a song or 2.... No good. Im trying to be stright with you. You should do this stuff BEFORE you release the mix. Take time and get it right.

Or just be happy with what you made then just make a better one later.
OR if you really want to test yourself dont plan the next one you record just record something on the fly.

?????????????????/

BATTLE ALREADY

Edited by - n/a on 04/01/2009 3:37:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The most funny thing about you saying I follow you is that I play at 80% more gigs than you If not more! So I guess if i am "stealing" your tracks (which is a lie) at least im doing a better job spinning them.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

djpmc
UUnet Guru

967 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit djpmc's Homepage  Send djpmc an AOL message  Reply with Quote

*SLap*

let me powder that hand again

I'm here for the music! Why did you come?

www.Myspace.com/RustikProductions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks