The End.. They Both Wus out..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 26

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasJ

BBBBBBBBBBBBUuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Personably, don't know who you are,.. but now I have a reason not to care.

BBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzz

400 Replies... For a lot of people that don't like me.. you sure have an obvious way of saying it...

fixt

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's funny,.. That's the kind of stage/party/setup's I think about... I would obviously do my own set up.. but,.. Your all to busy bashing so fuck it for now.

P.S.

Some europeans dress funny...

Edited by - n/a on 04/01/2009 4:48:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

w00
UUnet Guru

807 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if the pot calls the kettle black, but the pot is colorblind, does that still count?

what i really mean but cant articulate: thomas j is NOT an asshole OR a douchbag....he is a fucking MORON, there is a CLEAR difference that most of you cant see!

okay, going back to playing resident evil5, its far more entertaining....

gawd, 21pages+ and its not even epic...

attention UU.nettards: fucking with the romper room is still just that! hell, i get off on being clever too, but not when your talking shit to a fucking retard!
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
btw Calmo=D'Militant=playing at QF Pre Jam.

We'll all know each other soon enough!!

Bring PMC up, nate cipher will be there... damn...!! its like a uunet reunion.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by w00

if the pot calls the kettle black, but the pot is colorblind, does that still count?

what i really mean but cant articulate: thomas j is NOT an asshole OR a douchbag....he is a fucking MORON, there is a CLEAR difference that most of you cant see!

attention UU.nettards: fucking with the romper room is still just that! hell, i get off on being clever too, but not when your talking shit to a fucking retard!

WOO touches himself while playing X-Box... Gotta love the vibrating paddle right buddy?
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It's funny,.. That's the kind of stage/party/setup's I think about... I would obviously do my own set up.. but,.. Your all to busy bashing so fuck it for now.

Those types of setups are not possible in the United States.

Its impossible to get permits to use those types of venues for raves in the U.S. because there are laws preventing it.

You wont have this capability until you do something smart like organize several protest rallies on Washington for our freedom of expression.

But we are years away from this right now as we are in economic turmoil but keep your vision big.

edit: typoz

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Edited by - Vogelizer on 04/01/2009 4:52:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol, not true my friend.. Lightning ridge... Nuff said..

Actually, It is the insurance laws in the country.. To many people do things they shouldn't and get sued for it. I.E. Taking something and falling down the stairs then sueing the property owner for your own stupidity... Hence the singing of the contracts when you enter QF.
Todd already has spoken with a LARGE venue for next year. Wither or not it is going to happen is a diffrent story...

Edited by - n/a on 04/01/2009 4:55:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

w00
UUnet Guru

807 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by w00

WOO touches himself while playing X-Box... Gotta love the vibrating paddle right buddy?

lights over austin by tritonal is my current favorite trance track. sheer randomness, like most of this thread!
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lol, not true my friend.. Lightning ridge... Nuff said..

Actually, It is the insurance laws in the country.. To many people do things they shouldn't and get sued for it. I.E. Taking something and falling down the stairs then sueing the property owner for your own stupidity... Hence the singing of the contracts when you enter QF.

Exactly.

quote:

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You might be a bit surprised to find out exactly how little those waivers mean.

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  4:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Exploit

You might be a bit surprised to find out exactly how little those waivers mean.

Better than nothing... Basically protects the promoter. Not the property owner.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The property owner not being protected is the reason you see dumb shit like cops walking around all night with flashlights INSIDE THE VENUE, and no venue owners willing to take risks with these types of events.

Its why in 99' parties were held in Convention Centers and Skating arenas and now the party is always at Trexx.

It has little to do with the originality of the promoters and everything to do with VENUE OWNERS not willing to take those risks.

quote:

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now back to our regular scheduled program...
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....you plugging yourself via a 20 page thread in UU's main forum??

lol.

quote:

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

The property owner not being protected is the reason you see dumb shit like cops walking around all night with flashlights INSIDE THE VENUE, and no venue owners willing to take risks with these types of events.

Its why in 99' parties were held in Convention Centers and Skating arenas and now the party is always at Trexx.

It has little to do with the originality of the promoters and everything to do with VENUE OWNERS not willing to take those risks.

Not true.. There are loop holes to every occasion... If I cared to share you would be amazed to find out how easy it is to get around this..
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
people are doing it.

but they are still a liability both to themeselves and the venue unless it is abandoned.

then they are just a liabilty to themselves, because the laws ARE...the way they are

quote:

Edited by - Vogelizer on 04/01/2009 5:06:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

lol.

People thrive on stupidity... Whatever works... Hint hint... people should be paying me for ad space....

Edited by - n/a on 04/01/2009 5:07:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

w00
UUnet Guru

807 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

lol.

People thrive on stupidity... Whatever works... Hint hint... people should be paying me for ad space....

no someone should spit in your face and call you a fucking faggot. could happen!
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  5:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I stopped paying UUnet for mine hence my very small sig

quote:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks