The End.. They Both Wus out..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 26

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  11:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and you cant deny that James' MAX PWNAGE vs. Tom's blatant brag thread for no reason wasnt a win.

James owned this shit up and down from the start.

HAIL TO KING JAMES!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  11:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW I've been asleep the past few hours and can't believe I missed all this!! Already have my reply all thought out.... Weeeeeee!

WHOAA TJ.... For starters... Regarding Clare "copying" you on his track selection... the song "fire" is the one song I think of when I think of an original Clare set since knowing him... I remember going to trexx over 2 yrs hearing "fire" and thinking to myself what's this track!? i need to know it! and going up to the dj booth to ask him... seeing as HE introduced ME to it over 2 years ago I'm pretty SURE he didn't take your "track idea" ;)

You never thought that it COULD BE that you both play some good classic tracks??? Maybe if you went out in the scene more you'd realize that many DJs play the same tracks because they are good tracks... you should feel good that you have some of the same ones clare does.... it probably means they're popular and people like them! like... what the fuck

Mikey's ego... hmm... let's see... yeah Mikey talks big but he DOES BIG to back up his talk... and saying you didn't go to any of his parties since TS? No one cares.... At least he's trying new things to help spread the scene instead of sitting around making up parties and not follow through with them...

And regarding thinking you'd beat James at anything... uhm... dunno if you got the memo but James is the ultimate of all ultimates @ everything, it's the truth. I vote James for president... Let's get 3 nominees, if James loses he gets the bronze but I'm pretty sure he'll reign.

If you're going to "CALL PEOPLE OUT" why don't you try using facts not opinions, and if you ARE gonna use opinions, try to make them just and make sense or use facts to back your opinions... put away the retard antics and take out a brain, c'mon Thomas J, you can do it little train!

EDIT: Also... so you don't take this as me picking on you or trying to bring you down... I want to clearly state that this was just me defending my good friends... i know you have good ideas and good motives towards some of the things you do and that you really did somewhere in your heart want to do good things for the scene, you just haven't gone the right way about it.... Put away the threats and beers TJ! Just get off the forum!!

Edited by - _Emily on 04/01/2009 12:02:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im going to sleep now. Sorry for being an ass. I hope you all have a good night.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  07:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow...

Go to Top of Page

kempy
UUnet Guru

913 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  07:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit kempy's Homepage  Send kempy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and let me add to my "wow"

WOW!
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  09:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy fucking shit.

I don't know where to begin.

Thomas J, dude. WTF are you thinking. You are burning bridges left and right. Thank God no one in DI got mentioned in your torrent, because then you would have basically blacklisted yourself from the upstate rave scene. Even if you may think these things about people, please realize that you just keep it to yourself and remain professional if you are at all serious about being a dj/promoter..

Even though people are flaming you about whatever, it shouldn't have gone this far. You single handledly pissed off some of the most influencial people in the scene, and you have no ground to stand on what so ever. I would recomend a public SINCERE apology.

But I'm not you.. I personally wasn't brought into this and I hope that you won't do so just because I am suggesting what you should do. It was wrong for you to:

A. Call out mikey, he is by far the best thing upstate has going for us as far as promotions and bringing talent into the area.

B. Calling out Clare, he is a great guy and I personally have never known him to be anything less than respectful, proffessional and courteous.

Most internet drama is just that: fake. You need to learn where to draw the line, we all bust on each other on here because we are all for the most part friends. Obviously when I bust balls I do so knowing that everyone else on here knows that I am not actually a dick like that. You need to take the personal remarks out of your threads and really think about the things you have said.

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  10:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dreemkill

my opinion?

almost everyone else in this thread is a douchebag.

thomas j regardless of any history or whatever, made a completely innocuous post about a fucking snowman he made or whatever, and then people decided to just dig into him, digging up shit that quite honestly has no baring on anything....so thomas goes on the defensive or whatever.... i dunno, whatever.. i guess i haven't bothered to keep up with this shit thread.

this is far beyond that now. it started out with him getting the business for posting a brag thrad about his sweet bronze medal. then he got called out on that, whatever. then it became pretty funny, awesome snowboard challenge issued, grahics shooped for amusement of all. then all of a sudden it turns into thomasj bashing mikey and lost monster for being teh ego and stealing all his tracks or something and not letting him play in their sandbox after he was a jerk to them.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  11:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
totally agreed.. it went from funny to totally innappropriate.. I am still trying to figure out why Mikey and Claire even came into this whole arguement? If anything Thomas J should have been retaliating against Exploit for calling him out, instead... lets bash parkay? uhh.. no. fail X a billion.

Go to Top of Page

Exploit
UUnet Guru

1829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Exploit an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail
If anything Thomas J should have thanked Exploit for calling him out and trying to bring the kid back to reality

fixt

I've gotta infect you with my beat.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"self deceit is the easiest and most common form of lying"

in other words, people believe bullshit about themselves because it makes them feel better.

Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote

[center]

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  1:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sure this thread is left here to breed hate and animosity among the UUnet in the main forum, but can a roll call for a DI meeting stay in this forum?. nope. can't have that in the main forum... dumpster time!

mods +10

good job.! =0

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  1:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Ninja is coming,.. I'm in stealth mode right now...
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  1:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
listen, everyone says fucked up things when they are drunk. If you apologize for being drunk and saying stupid shit, you would be surprised how far that would go to smoothing this out with the uunet community. I'm not even saying retract what you said, just an apology for putting it on a public forum and making things so personal would be huge, IMO.

Also I know you get a lot of shit on this forum, some of which you honestly didn't deserve. I know you were in defense mode when saying these things, and I can relate to that.

That's my 2 cents Tom, and if you were smart about things, you would follow my advice. (notice I'm not giving you a hard time, and I am rationalizing with u. No need for a Snarky reply.)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well,.. I appreciate the words.. But no apologies coming this time. To much BS for far too long.. People don't like what I got to say then don't start anything with me... I been around way to long to deal with this crap anymore.
Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Length of Time in circle of people doesnt give you rights or ability to pass judgement on anything.. Respect does.. Of which you have none..

Hence why your bashed so heavily.. If you notice 90% of this forum doesnt bash any 1 individual as much as you.. There are good reasons for that..

Edited by - _Emily on 04/01/2009 2:07:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fun times, fun times

so thomasj, why so srs?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Monster

Im going to sleep now. Sorry for being an ass. I hope you all have a good night.

something similar to this would do. I'm just saying. It would help this whole situation greatly as it would probably the turnout for the Pre Event that we are hosting. A general rule of promoting is even if you have strong sentiments against certain people that you are working with, you keep it under wraps and out of the public eye until at least the event has happened. We have already passed over that oppertunity, but please keep this in mind at least until QF is over.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

Length of Time in circle of people doesnt give you rights or ability to pass judgement on anything.. Respect does.. Of which you have none..

Hence why your bashed so heavily.. If you notice 90% of this forum doesnt bash any 1 individual as much as you.. There are good reasons for that..

Hmmmm.. don't worry my dear all will be reveled soon...

Save the cheerleader save the rave scene...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  2:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Monster

something similar to this would do. I'm just saying. It would help this whole situation greatly as it would probably the turnout for the Pre Event that we are hosting. A general rule of promoting is even if you have strong sentiments against certain people that you are working with, you keep it under wraps and out of the public eye until at least the event has happened. We have already passed over that oppertunity, but please keep this in mind at least until QF is over.

Maybe,... let me think about it.. .going on a few pages of shit right now..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks