Thank you to all you zombies!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 6

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  3:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DONATE ONLINE NOW!
http://uzw.direktinfluence.we.bs

Then click on "Info". Anything from that paypal account will go directly to the donation amount for this year. Anything and everything is appreciated if you plan on attending.

getting close what wat? ! 0__o

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/26/2010 3:40:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  09:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tonight I'll be on WKTV (News Channel 2) around 5:20-5:30 promoting the Zombie Walk. Tune in to watch me squirm and sweat bullets on local TV. =P

In other news, right now the Weather looks ok so everyone say a little prayer for a good, dry night Friday

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  11:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
9.27.10, 2010: Atlanta, GA, United States
Today the CDC released an updated report on the rapidly spreading mutative forms of bacteria, originating from India. Last week it was discovered that the mutations effected a symbiotic bacteria in the human body, referred to as "Archaea". Reports of extreme side effects and potentially life threatening reactions to these mutations are confirmed.

As a response, the FAA has closed all flights from Europe, Asia and the Indian Sub continent. This is heralded as too late to prevent the spread of the infection, however. Mutated bacterial strains have been in the Americas, particularly the northeastern United States.

India, the focus of much attention and inquiry, has withheld results from WHO (World Health Organization) as to the advanced stages of Archaea mutations in Humans. Earlier this month it was discovered that thousands of Indians are hospitalized and quarantined for study, suffering from a wide variety of symptoms such as loss of appetite, intestinal/stomach hemorrhaging and delirious fits of rage.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  09:28:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
9.28.10, 2010: United States
Thousands of people have flooded hospitals and urgent care centers of several U.S. cities, all reporting symptoms that has recently been associated with an Archaea Bacterial mutative strain.

Schools have been closed and public events have been canceled to prevent the spread of the illness, as the United States government is thrown into a pandemic crisis. The National Guard has been put on high alert and are ready to be deployed into any area necessary.

So far, signs of the mutative infection are decreased/no appetite, hemorrhaging of the eyes, mouth, and skin, hemorrhagic vomiting, delirious fits, and dementia.

If you know anyone who is showing any of the aforementioned symptoms, please avoid physical contact at all costs and arrange for the ill to be transported to the nearest available medical center.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/29/2010 11:07:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  5:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cant wait, gonna be off th wallz

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2010 :  10:35:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like the weather will hold off just in time for the walk! *phew*

Hope to see a lot of uunet peeps there!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2010 :  11:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
9.29.10, 2010: United States
India, ground zero for a global pandemic is now in chaos. After a total media blackout and border quarantine implemented yesterday, rouge reports are leaking out of the country that many of the infected victims are now dying. There have been unconfirmed and hysterical reports of "the dead walking the streets" of Mumbai, however obviously this is an exaggeration.

With no medications to effectively treat these drug resistant forms of Archaea, there is little the global community can do. Scientists are scrambling to develop and push through experimental drugs awaiting approval from the FDA; it is unclear what other steps the world can take to quell this frightening plague of biblical proportions.

It is now estimated that 50 million people world wide are infected.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  10:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TOMORROW!!!

Here's some cool posters done by Darrell Nieman, fx makeup by Katrina Burnett.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  12:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
September 30, 2010: United States
As fear grips the world on the brink of an infectious apocalypse, the United States has declared martial law. All federal and state borders are now closed and Army checkpoints dot the nation, the most concentrated around the larger cities.

The infection has run rampant, there appears to be no cure or stopping this horrible illness, or at the very least it's too late to prevent a major worldwide pandemic. Rioting, violence and looting are prevalent in all major cities, and many stores have been emptied of all necessities. Panic and fear is widespread, almost justifiably so.

Hospitals are overflowing, as the Government scrambles to set up emergency clinics in community centers and schools around the country.

Further more, there are now confirmed cases of advanced stage victims in India first appearing to pass away, but then re-animating into an enraged trance-like state. There appears to be no way of contacting or communicating with those who have reached this stage. Further more they are extremely violent in nature and seem to have developed super human resistances to many forms of execution.

This trend is most likely to follow in the United States and other parts of the world. This has only added to the extreme fear and panic of those who are infected and not.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/30/2010 12:21:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  09:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
September 30, 2010:The Former United States
The dead are walking the earth. As bizarre as such a scenario seems, it has come to fruition. With the advent of this terrifying pandemic, the human civilization is falling into utter chaos.

The military has openly fired upon hoards of infected civilians, which to no avail keep walking, lurching and stumbling towards them, mindless and devoid of any human emotion.

The heads of state and working Government have gone into hiding, and even the military seems to be losing control. To anyone who has survived: may god have mercy on your souls.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 10/01/2010 09:03:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  10:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TIME SCHEDULES:
5:00pm-7:00pm: Registration Opens, Makeup + Preparation
7:00pm- The walk will start SHARPLY at 7:00pm. Please be ready and in attendance by that point.
8:00pm- The double movie feature will begin, with ten minute intermissions in between, featuring DJ ACHERON for your sonic entertainment.

DOUBLE FEATURE MOVIES:

ZOMBIELAND (2009)

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968)

We will have a DJ spinning some ultra dark EDM 5-7pm during registration, and on the movie intermission.
ACHERON
Sick Sound, Syracuse

MC ALLISTER
Direkt Influence, Utica NY
Master of Ceremonies for October 1st and 2nd

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  12:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NIGHT OF THE RAVING DEAD 2

DATE
Saturday, October 2nd, 2010

COST
5.00 Donation, 21+ with ID only

TIME
6pm-2am

TIMESLOTS
::6-7pm: B3ND3R *Minimal*
::7-8pm: Phungeye/DA *Psy*
::8-9pm: Kogs/Vogel *Hardstyle/Hardcore*
:9-10pm: Blockheads *Jump Up*
10-11pm: Lab Vs. Planemo *Breaks*
11-12am: Thanatos Vortex *Dnb*
:12-1am: Vengeance of the Undead *Dubstep/DnB*
::1-2am: NeVaMoRe *Hardcore*

TALENT

VENGEANCE OF THE UNDEAD (NY) *Zombiestep*

http://soundcloud.com/vengeance-of-the-undead
http://www.myspace.com/vengeanceoftheundead

THANATOS VORTEX (NH) *Drum N Bass*
Psionic Productions

NeVaMore *Hardcore*
Psionic Productions

With local undead support from:
VOGELIZMKIZM & KOGSWELL KOX*Hardcore/Hardstyle*
Direkt Influence

PHUNGEYE & D.A.*Psy*
Microcosm House + Fuze

LABRATORY & PL@N3MO*Broken Beats*
Upstate Madness + Direkt Influence

THE BLOCKHEADS*Waabstep*
Direkt Influence

B3ND3R*Tech*
Get Bent + Direkt Influence

MC ALLISTER
Direkt Influence, Utica NY
Master of Ceremonies for October 1st and 2nd

The Electric Company
700 Varick Street
Utica NY, 13502
(315)-792-9271

**THE NIGHT OF THE RAVING DEAD WILL BE A FULLY THEMED COSTUME EVENT, WITH A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS GOING TO THE STEVENS SWAN HUMANE SOCIETY OF ONEIDA COUNTY**

Stevens-Swan Humane Society
5664 Horatio St
Utica, NY 13502
315-738-4357

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  12:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BTW Zombie cupcakes + free makeup available if anyone wants to get into costume for this shiz. I'm prob. just rockin my colored contacts again, but I'll bring my costume too.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 10/02/2010 12:50:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  2:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dang I wish the interview for OD used more of your guys quotes it almost makes it seem like this whole shabang was my idea O.o ...journalists...

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  10:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by t3uth

Dang I wish the interview for OD used more of your guys quotes it almost makes it seem like this whole shabang was my idea O.o ...journalists...

no worries man, you represented the organization, definitely not doing this for credit, just to do something good for the community.

BTW We raised $1001.00 between both events, so we met and surpassed our goal. Look for a follow up press release + vanity check presentation..

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  12:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
oops!
my bad...i totally missed my spot for this...my most humble of apologies Egzail...
I assumed that the event was later in the month and closer to Halloween and I totally spaced the date...im without a phone and car right now so its hard to keep my finger on the pulse of things...
i feel bad...im sorry...
please forgive?
>respect>
>Lab

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  12:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

oops!
my bad...i totally missed my spot for this...my most humble of apologies Egzail...
I assumed that the event was later in the month and closer to Halloween and I totally spaced the date...im without a phone and car right now so its hard to keep my finger on the pulse of things...
i feel bad...im sorry...
please forgive?
>respect>
>Lab

it's ok man.. I was looking forward to throwing down some sick breaks w. you though, so maybe we can do a make up set at some point.

No worries, I tried calling your cell and I found out it was off.

Hope all is well with you bruv!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  10:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Today @ noon we will be delivering the donation to the Stevens-Swan Humane Society of Oneida County! (It's on horatio street in N. Utica)

Go to Top of Page

djlabratory
UUnet Guru

1391 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  10:55:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit djlabratory's Homepage  Send djlabratory an AOL message  Send djlabratory a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
it's ok man.. I was looking forward to throwing down some sick breaks w. you though, so maybe we can do a make up set at some point.

A make up set???hmmmmmm? Marz 21 is in charge of throwing Santas lil Helpers this year for Christmas...Im sure I can convince him into letting us headline slot it for the make-up set...
after all>Its my party...right?
We got rid of Verizon and currently looking for a better service plan...Verizon is uber taxed......
Everything is decent...bills are paid and life is...well? its life...you know the drill...I hope to see you at Quick Fix brother...
respect!!!

the way of the wicked is like darkness...they do not know what makes them stumble...
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  11:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djlabratory

quote:

A make up set???hmmmmmm? Marz 21 is in charge of throwing Santas lil Helpers this year for Christmas...Im sure I can convince him into letting us headline slot it for the make-up set...
after all>Its my party...right?
We got rid of Verizon and currently looking for a better service plan...Verizon is uber taxed......
Everything is decent...bills are paid and life is...well? its life...you know the drill...I hope to see you at Quick Fix brother...
respect!!!

sounds good man. I'm ready to shred whenever you are.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks