Thank you to all you zombies!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 6

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  1:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bender

sick new flyer, someone actually f*ckin spelled my name the way i want it :)

How's that? F46637?

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  4:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BREAKING NEWS: 9.13.10
An infectious-disease nightmare is unfolding: A new gene that can turn many types of bacteria into superbugs resistant to nearly all antibiotics has sickened people in three states and is popping up all over the world, health officials reported Monday.

The U.S. cases and two others in Canada all involve people who had recently received medical care in India, where the problem is widespread. A British medical journal revealed the risk last month in an article describing dozens of cases in Britain in people who had gone to India for medical procedures.*

Scientists still do not know the extend of which the gene can alter micro organisms, and their potential effects on the human body.

*yahoo news

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/13/2010 9:24:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  8:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I call a bullhorn again this year...I had tooo much fun wrangling our zombie hord last year :) depending on work, I may be able to help with the booth. I will let you know times asap :)

Promotion went really well at manafest. I think a lot of people are interested. Wish more of them were closer

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  9:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The roller girls will help volunteer friday from 8-10 kyle....and do you have a table? i may need to find one for the bought on sunday

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  10:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a table. At least at the UMF we are going to have a table ready for us. As far as the bout, I'm sure we can find something.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  09:35:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Utica Zombie Walk website is updated!

http://uzw.direktinfluence.we.bs

Go to Top of Page

K-tronica
UUnet Guru

1137 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  09:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gettin close!!

no music no life

*kristenpimpin
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  10:05:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BREAKING NEWS: Utica, NY 9.15.10
Several confirmed cases of new strains of antibiotic resistant bacteria have been discovered locally in the Oneida County area. Unfortunately it is not one strain of bacteria that is effected, but in fact many. This is due to a new gene that merges with the current bacteria's DNA, causing a mutation.

Pathologists worldwide scramble to understand how to contain and curing this global health hazard, and also forecast exactly what the long term effects of these mutations are.

A growing fear amongst scientists is that this gene will alter certain bacteria beyond just drug resistance; and create new, potentially deadly super bugs that there are no current treatments or cures for. We are expecting an official release from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) later this week.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  3:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BREAKING NEWS 9.16.10: CDC Headquarters, Atlanta GA, USA:
It appears as if the drug resistant gene altering many forms of bacterium has begun to have an effect on naturally occurring bacteria in the human body. These bacteria, called "Archaea" are present in the human gastrointestinal track and have a symbiotic relationship with humans. When functioning normally, Archaea assist with the digestion of food as well as other critical bodily functions.

According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) specific group of Archaea, "Methanogens" have undergone a dramatic mutation as a result of the new drug resistant gene introduction. The effects of which are not known, but has raised much alarm in the Pathological Science community.

Only about 50% of humans have easily-detectable populations of these organisms- so whatever impact this discovery has may be varied from person to person.

Originally discovered in India, this new gene has been confirmed on all habitable continents and the estimated number of infected surpasses 10 million people.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/16/2010 9:09:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  1:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL I love it!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  12:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
9.20.2010: New Delhi, India
The World Health Organization's (WHO)Indian headquarters has released some disturbing findings on the Archaea bacterial mutations that originated in the country.

Spokesman Nirman Bhawan issued a press release stating several confirmed patients of the drug resistant genome that is altering bacterium worldwide has begun to show disturbing side effects. Symptoms linked to Archaea bacteria mutations in the upper GI track include: lack of appetite, rejection of any food or water and blood laden excrement/vomit have been recorded in hundreds of cases.

No deaths have been reported as of yet however the global community has their eye on India as a litmus test for what to expect once the mutations become more widespread. The WHO and the CDC are opening a massive investigation and containment effort to quell the spread of this unprecedented pandemic.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/20/2010 12:19:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still need makeup artists and volunteers! Contact Uticazombiewalk@gmail.com if interested!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  11:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TIMESLOTS for Oct. 2nd, 2010 "Night of the Raving Dead II"

::6-7pm: B3ND3R *Minimal*
::7-8pm: Phungeye/DA *Psy*
::8-9pm: Kogs/Vogel *Hardstyle/Hardcore*
:9-10pm: Blockheads *Jump Up*
10-11pm: Lab Vs. Planemo *Breaks*
11-12am: Thanatos Vortex *Dnb*
:12-1am: Vengeance of the Undead *Dubstep/DnB*
::1-2am: NeVaMoRe *Hardcore*

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 09/21/2010 12:21:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Senor Elusivo
UUnet Guru

650 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  1:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Senor Elusivo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
will be zombie walkin through the U w/ my son fo this one!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  1:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senor Elusivo

will be zombie walkin through the U w/ my son fo this one!

awesome, glad to hear it. I've been getting a lot of parents asking if it's ok to bring kids.. for the Oct. 1st event, absolutely! Depending on their age it may be kind of scary for them, but it's all in good fun.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  4:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one more update for the Zombie Walk @ the Uptown:

ACHERON
Sick Sound, Syracuse
spinning 5-7pm during registration, and on the movie intermission

A little dark EDM to groove to while we get ready!

Go to Top of Page

Acheron
UUnet Addict

134 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  02:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is gonna be a great night. Had so much fun last year, I couldn't miss it.
Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  08:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO

Depending on their age it may be kind of scary for them, but it's all in good fun.

You could remake the MGMT - Kids, music video!

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  05:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A donation link has been Added to the website under the "Info" section! =]

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by t3uth

A donation link has been Added to the website under the "Info" section! =]

yes very slick. So slick that maybe vogel set it up.

I'll make sure everyone knows through the media/press outlets we have.

Also:

MC ALLISTER
Master of Ceremonies for October 1st and 2nd

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists