Urwerk 200 UR-202 Baguett Replica Watch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

yoeyal
UUnet Noob

8 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2019 :  04:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Launched UBER COOL URWERK UR-106

Recently we showed you [url=https://www.saleperfecttime.com/urwerk-watches-c-29/]urwerk replica watches[/url] designed for women. The UR-106 black lotus is set with many black diamonds. Now Urwerk has released their auction for Only Watch in Geneva in November for Duchenne. Muscular Dystrophy raised funds. Basically, this unique and unique is the non-diamond version of the black lotus. By removing the diamond, it changes the beauty of the work, from feminine pieces to masculine pieces.

As the diamond is removed, this clearly shows the pure Urwerk look. The titanium and stainless steel case is coated with a dark black PVD, retaining a dark and moody appearance, and the yellow coating on the index fits well with the previous Urwerk Black version. The case size is the same as that of the black lotus, meaning 35 mm wide and 49 mm long. Considering that the size is smaller than the ordinary Urwerk standard (44 mm wide and 54 mm long), it is very masculine but smaller in size. I can see it is very attractive. Human gender. Unfortunately this is a one-off, because I personally think this size is a good complement to their collection.[url=https://www.saleperfecttime.com]replica luxury watches[/url]

In addition to the shell size, which is purely Urwerk, its centrally mounted satellite rotation hour complex feature shows the number of hours of rotating parts, while the current hour satellite indicates the number of minutes on the 60-minute arched track at the bottom of the dial. Above the one-minute track at 6 o'clock, an aperture shows the moon phase indication consisting of a lapis lazuli disc and the moon. If you look closely, the metal is actually deposited in a labyrinth pattern that seems to really be from the dark background of the dial. .

Like the Black Lotus, this work includes the Urwerk UR 6.01 self-winding movement made by Urwerk.

This piece features a black alligator strap with yellow stitching that continues the black and yellow color scheme.

I know this piece is auctioned for Only Watch and is a one-time one-off, but I can't help wondering if Urwerk created the smallest Urwerk watch and made it smaller in size. gender? Since I think we will never see Ms. Urwerk, we just have to wait and see if this change will occur in its collection, only time will prove.[url=http://www.cheapsalewatch.com/]Porsche Design replica watches[/url]
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2018 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks