Upcoming Upstate Events
 Din571 had to abolish the wood lag screws
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

BackSmith
UUnet Noob

3 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2017 :  04:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With the articulation in the mortise, you can about acquaint there was anytime an issue! In one, baby account I got advantageous and had to abolish the wood lag screws from the ancillary of the articulation that had below jerk allowance and so below wood visibility. Once the alert dowel had set brief to actually dry, I absolute anxiously cut the draft of the dowel off with a accord saw. Any baby handheld saw would apparently be fine, but be accurate not to scrape the applesauce out of the surfaces that will be visible.

Confirmat Screws

A European-style, appropriate cone-shaped screw (requiring a appropriate auger assignment bit for the pilot holes) is advised to actualize a absolute able and abiding collective amid two pieces of MDF (medium physique fibreboard) or particleboard. I bought abundance as allotment of a kit at McFeelys.

Another screw that will plan able-bodied with MDF (and is below big-ticket than the Confirmat screws) is a abject drywall screw.

How to Abstain Agreeable Wood

Before screwing, assignment a pilot hole. That a aperture accomplished with a assignment bit the aforementioned bore as the shank, or physique (minus the threads) of the screw.

I apperceive I affirmation that this is aswell a crafting blog, and I'm assuredly authoritative acceptable on that promise. This cavalcade goes into how I anchored a screw that bankrupt off below the apparent of the wood I was conduct into.

This breach happened during the final amplitude of a block I was making, all that was larboard was installing the hardware. I was installing hinges with the Din 571 screws that came with it, and I accept to accept fabricated the pilot aperture too baby because the screw bankrupt during the final few turns I made, even admitting I was blame it in by hand.

See more at http://www.din571.com/

Jipusi Polyester Thread | POY | DTY | FDY | Embroidery Thread Manufacture in China

Edited by - BackSmith on 06/22/2017 04:28:55 AM
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks