Upstate Underground Community
 Shameless Self-Promotion / Shout Outs
 My friend's fujihd Passenger Elevator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

alicelili
UUnet Noob

21 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2017 :  03:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit alicelili's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My friend's fujihd [url=http://www.fujihd.net/]Passenger Elevator [/url] dream reminded me of my own several years ago. It is aswell a synchronicity because it happened on the endure morning of 2002, appropriate afore the New Year of 2003. (It is now about the end of 2010.) I dreamt I was in an elevator that was ambagious upwards. I had been in a agnate "stuck" bearings for several months on end, and aback March of that year, I had been practicing a appropriate brainwork and accomplishing my best to chase through with my close admonition because I capital to get myself "unstuck."

The afterward is a description of my dream, and an extract from a account of my reconnecting and activation process:

"On the endure morning of the year (2002), I dreamt that I was traveling up a architecture in an elevator. The elevator did not move in a beeline band but went up and about the alfresco face of the architecture in a apart circling that reminded me of the DNA helix. I apprenticed myself into a bend with my accoutrements collapsed adjoin the walls aback I am actively abashed of heights. I was with a man whom I did not admit to be anyone in particular, admitting he in fact seemed familiar. We got off at the attic with the aliment court. The aggregation of bright aliment stands, which reminded me of Quinsey Bazaar Colonnade in Boston, were abounding with assortments of fruits and vegetables, and even Polish kielbasa.

Together we absolved into a brightly-lit booth breadth my accompaniment approved to adjustment a adventurous Italian meal with wine and the works admitting it accepting the amiss abode for that--on the card were dishes like gefilte angle soup. To me, it was bright what was or wasn't on the menu, but my companion, insisting on Italian, began to altercate with the waiter.

I acquainted awkward; I didn't wish to be there. And while my accompaniment is angry with the waiter, I'm cerebration I in fact care to get out of there--forget about the pasta--and get aback on that [url=http://www.fujihd.net/]Elevator Factory[/url] and abide ambagious upwards.

lili alice
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks