Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 "Fusion 4" - 5/5/06 Syracuse, Ny *Eve Falcon*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sean Place Posted - 03/28/2006 : 6:28:45 PM
fu·sion - The merging of different elements into a union.

Continuing in the Vinyl Beat tradition of the Fusion monthly events we again bring you a lineup packed with remarkable live talent and uncompromised entertainment without breaking your wallet. Summer of 2006 is kicking off and we are bringing out a west coast based international superstar to ignite the Central New York nightlife with the help of New York’s finest underground DJ’s. This is sure to be a night that you wont want to miss and will not soon forget! Welcome to Fusion 4!

Main Room:

Eve Falcon (CyberRecords.nl/EveFalcon.com) Los Angeles

DJ, producer and vocalist Eve Falcon has become a premier name in progressive house & breaks throughout the U.S. and the world. As a DJ, Eve is renowned for her energy behind the decks, as well as her intelligent programming and unique knack for connecting with her audience. The media has noticed and the buzz is on. URB Magazine chose Eve for their highly regarded "Next 100" issue, and BPM Magazine declared Eve a winner of their “Next On The Decks” competition. She has rocked dancefloors alongside heavyweights such as Hybrid, Christopher Lawrence, Donald Glaude, DJ Irene, D:Fuse and Ferry Corsten. Also, Allen & Heath, makers of the world's finest mixers brought Eve on board to demo their latest gear at the internationally acclaimed NAMM convention and Remix Hotel in Southern California.

Eve has headlined at prestige venues in Hong Kong, Peru, Mexico City, China and Argentina. Stateside, she has performed in Philadelphia, Miami, New Mexico, Milwaukee, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and numerous other cities. Eve enjoys playing many different styles and refuses to stick to just one.

In addition to her passion for DJing, Eve’s natural talent as a producer and vocalist have led to collaborations with a wide variety of artists, and garnered significant exposure. One key project was Eve’s vocal contribution to the Sandra Collins trance classic “Ode To Our” on Fragrant Records and produced by Deepsky.

Eve's vocals and producing skills can currently be heard on her latest track, Eve Falcon & Desert Sol - Know It All. The radio edit was released on the CD compilation "Femme Fatales" featuring Jes Breiden and Collette. Now, Know It All is poised to shoot far into the global realm. This track, along with remixes by proghouse darlings, the 16 Bit Lolitas, as well as Mike Hiratzka, DJ Johan, Kilowatts and Deeptone vs. Slighter, are being released on the pioneering label out of the Netherlands, Cyber Records. Cyber is a favorite of Christopher Lawrence and home to some of the world's most respected producers such as Armin Van Buuren, Nukem, and Chab.

Eve Falcon. Listen. Experience. Believe... (taken from evefalcon.com)

For More Info on Eve Falcon including audio samples and live set downloads check her out @ http://www.evefalcon.com

Dj Depth (Fuze, Vinyl Beat Productions) Syracuse

DA (Fuze, Vinyl Beat Productions) Utica

Highlander & The Giver (Vinyl Beat Productions, Direkt Influenc) Syracuse/Cooperstown

Shaun Josef (Vibrant Soundz) Syracuse

Riggidy (Syracuse)[/size]

DnB / Breaks Room:

Basha (Tweeknasty.com) Buffalo

Basha, a dj on the Buffalo scene only 2 yrs ago, found DnB quickly after he heard the word rave back in 98. 2 years later, acquiring a basic setup, he began his vinyl collection. Now in 2006, with over 2,500 tunes on vinyl, his crate is fully equiped with sounds for everyone. Focusing on progressive sounds, but capable of many mixing techniques, full of fresh vinyl, but can dig up them good old days. From late '04 to late '05, over a year, Basha held down his weekly DnB Thursday Night @ 658 Bar & Lounge. With help from local's and performances by Reva-T and Bones Jones, the night was buffalo's club resource for DnB. With his 1st show outside Buffalo at the Jungle Bums 3 yr in Rochester to his next spot @ Opm, warmin the crowd up for Die & Skibba, Basha's accomplishments as of helped him get spots next to big names like Mason & Armanni, SS & Influx UK, John B, Dj Craze, Mayhem and Ewun. Now as a resident for Opium Lounge, TweekNasty Radio, and The Fiya Sounds DnB show, the future is looking promising.

Selektress Nical (Ohm Resistance/Sik of It All) Brooklyn/Rochester

Billy Gunz (Gun Em Down) Albany

Mentally Ill (Massiveaudio.net) Albany

Logic (Destroyer.net) Binghamton

Clotho (Sik of It All/Nuroc) Rochester

Snickaz (Techmology) Syracuse

Main room:

9-10 - Riggidy (Acid House/Tech)
10-11 - Shaun Josef (House)
11-1230 - Highlander & the GiVer (Techno/House)
1230-130 - Depth (Tech-house)
130-3 - Eve Falcon (Progressive House/Breaks)
3-4 - Da (Progressive Trance)

Room 2:
Sound by Blanco Beats

9-10 - snickaz (Dnb/Breaks)
10-11 - Logic (Dnb)
11-12 - Billy Gunz (Dnb)
12-1 - Selektress Nical (Breaks/Dnb)
1-2 - Basha (Dnb)
2-3 - Mentally Ill (Dnb)
3-4 - Clotho (Breaks)

Venue:
Trexx Nightclub
319 N Clinton St
Syracuse, NY 13202

May 5th, 2006

Cover Info: 18+ w/ proper id
18+ 7$
21+ 5$

www.vinylbeatproductions.com
www.evefalcon.com
www.tweeknasty.com
www.mikeyparkay.com
www.massiveaudio.net
www.trexxonline.com
www.destroyer.net
www.sikofitall.com
www.vibrantsoundz.com
www.bubblecrew.net

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Parkay Posted - 05/05/2006 : 6:34:39 PM
CINCO DE MAYO!
Sean Place Posted - 05/05/2006 : 5:55:37 PM
one hour till setup! this shit is gonna be crazy!! :)
RaverInHiding Posted - 05/05/2006 : 12:56:01 PM
Damn today is CREEPING by!!!! I can't wait - PARTAAAAAY!!!!! Gotta go shopping for some threads first though... yup I'm gettin P I M P for this one!!! LOL
kempy Posted - 05/05/2006 : 12:43:27 PM
1 MORE HOUR OF WORK YIPPEE!! I am excited beyond excitement!!! ITs going to be a happy night!!! woohoo!!! =)))))
LogiC Posted - 05/05/2006 : 12:22:53 PM
BOH BOH BOH
Clotho Posted - 05/05/2006 : 10:35:33 AM
TONIGHT!!!!!!! see you all there, hope to get a chance to meet a bunch of you!!!! I'm friggin excited damnit!!

:)
kempy Posted - 05/05/2006 : 09:00:06 AM
no can do good buddy. gotta help set up, then gotta pick up Miss Falcon. However I ate there last night, and it was SWEET! =)
LogiC Posted - 05/05/2006 : 08:39:25 AM
TONIGHT BITCHES!

OK, Dinosaur BBQ - Anyone serious about going? Me and 3 of my friends will be hitting dino up. Prolly around 6pm. I'm leaving bingo today around 1pm and gonna be chillin @ skyhigh for a while with modulate. So if you wanna meet up, thats where ya can find/get a hold of me.
Parkay Posted - 05/04/2006 : 4:20:41 PM
eve is pretty nasty... she was down for an eclectech jam back in 03 I think.. Chicks got some smooth mixes and nice selection ull like her a ton mario
ll Krypt0 ll Posted - 05/04/2006 : 4:15:00 PM
im looking forward to this mysterious eve falcon chick, progressive breaks are the shiznit....
Parkay Posted - 05/04/2006 : 2:14:08 PM
Did someone say Rave?
Senor Elusivo Posted - 05/04/2006 : 11:59:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by kempy

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
kempy Posted - 05/04/2006 : 11:53:52 AM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
Sean Place Posted - 05/03/2006 : 11:02:06 PM
everyone put yer party hats on and check this shit out cause its gonna be one crazy cinco de mayo in syracuse!
dosethealien Posted - 05/03/2006 : 7:41:50 PM
Flyers for SuperCute will make their debut at Fusion 4!
Clotho Posted - 05/03/2006 : 11:44:44 AM
2 more days!!!! I'm quite excited I say :D

I should have a stack of CDs with me to give away - a mix of mine from last summer and a tag team mix with Nical and myself taken from our show on BreaksFM last month...make sure to grab a copy!!

see you all on Friday!!!

:)
Sean Place Posted - 05/03/2006 : 08:10:16 AM
in celebration of cinco de mayo we are giving away FREE corona all night!!!

just kidding. :(
LogiC Posted - 05/02/2006 : 08:24:58 AM
anyone and everyone is welcome :D
electricmeow Posted - 05/02/2006 : 01:14:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by LogiC

well imma make a day out of it. gonna get up there early, hang out at sky high for a bit, hit up the BBQ, toss back a couple cold ones, then hit up the party.

sounds like a good plan!

Sean Place Posted - 05/01/2006 : 9:43:35 PM
Main room:

9-10 - Riggidy (Acid House/Tech)
10-11 - Shaun Josef (House)
11-1230 - Highlander & the GiVer (Techno/House)
1230-130 - Depth (Tech-house)
130-3 - Eve Falcon (Progressive House/Breaks)
3-4 - Da (Progressive Trance)

Room 2:
Sound by Blanco Beats

9-10 - snickaz (Dnb/Breaks)
10-11 - Logic (Dnb)
11-12 - Billy Gunz (Dnb)
12-1 - Selektress Nical (Breaks/Dnb)
1-2 - Basha (Dnb)
2-3 - Mentally Ill (Dnb)
3-4 - Clotho (Breaks)

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000