Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Electronic Music Genres
 Drum 'n' Bass
 pendulum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
plume Posted - 03/27/2004 : 8:12:04 PM
still grey!

anthem of the year?

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
niknasty Posted - 12/18/2004 : 7:55:00 PM
you know ian i spin still grey today just to think of you.... ;-)
plume Posted - 12/17/2004 : 4:32:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by niknasty

oh and there new remix of edrush and opticals bacteria is pretty tight ... the other side (gas mask) is bangin' too

I almost picked that one up. From what I remember of it, it was too similar to the original it needed something else.

Upon further review on Pendulum's work I find it very hit or miss. A lot of their stuff is too over the top and hard for me. The only release I ended up with was Still Grey. I really love that tune.

... and on the topic of remixes you have to check out the Black Sun Empire Remix of Sinthetix's (rob f is a part of this trio) Cryogenic. Obsessions001. niiiicccce.
Asrael Posted - 12/17/2004 : 3:12:56 PM
Spiral sounds like a male vocal through and through. Or that's one manly diva.

niknasty Posted - 12/17/2004 : 2:59:33 PM
no spiral is def. a female vocal... i mean i dont know how high pitch your voice is but thats def. a female... and the bacteria remix is alright but the flip is pretty sick ...
Scruff McGruff Posted - 12/17/2004 : 11:13:53 AM
isn't spiral a male vocal?
and sorry, I think that the bacteria rmx is pure shite if you ask me..
and yeah Rob F kiks ass
niknasty Posted - 12/16/2004 : 10:16:28 PM
oh and there new remix of edrush and opticals bacteria is pretty tight ... the other side (gas mask) is bangin' too
niknasty Posted - 12/16/2004 : 10:10:02 PM
yea right now pendulum is my most bought producer.. the same the first track i bought was back to you (agreed masterpiece) scotty has trail of sevens...great track... i have spiral (the definition of what a female vocal should be in drum and bass..) and my opening to my set at the moment is machosichist... a tottaly deffirent style of track sounding more like drumsound and bassline smith...i have a few other tracks by them...and i agreey that voyager track or whatever isnt anything to write home about... they are some weird ass fuckers but damn can them boys produce...
niknasty Posted - 12/16/2004 : 10:08:19 PM
yea right now pendulum is my most bought producer.. the same the first track i bought was back to you (agreed masterpiece) scotty has trail of sevens...great track... i have spiral (the definition of what a female vocal should be in drum and bass..) and my opening to my set at the moment is machosichist... a tottaly deffirent style of track sounding more like drumsound and bassline smith...i have a few other tracks by them...and i agreey that voyager track or whatever isnt anything to write home about... they are some weird ass fuckers but damn can them boys produce...
Asrael Posted - 08/11/2004 : 08:18:13 AM
Rob F too! Quality tunes from this guy! Nice one!
djjune-r Posted - 08/10/2004 : 9:48:20 PM
sweet deal
plume Posted - 05/04/2004 : 10:53:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SiN

Concord Dawn's coming up next at Jungle Bums - and there's plenty of talk about bringing Rob F back along with Kiko (again) and Impulse (again) all at the same time for one nasty tagathon.

ok, I really promise to come and see rob f if he comes and honestly the concord dawn night sounds intriging to say the least...
SiN Posted - 05/04/2004 : 09:30:58 AM
Jungle Bums is SO worth the trip - $2 blue's all night, $1.50 wells till 11:30 - the sound's fuck'n TIGHT and LOUD - the residents are top notch - the crowd's a bunch of DNB nutters, tons of ladies - great pool table, darts - SUCH a dope weekly. It's on the corner of South Clinton and South Goodman right off of I-490 in downtown. We packed 200+ in that joint for Sage. The list of talent that's been in that joint is amazing. Just myself I've teamed up with Bones and brought in Sage, Datcyde, and Kiko. A handful of UK talent's made their stop in there too. Pendulum tore that place a new asshole when they played. Seriously, it's WORTH the drive.
Scruff McGruff Posted - 05/04/2004 : 06:43:39 AM
yeah its a lil while from albany, but dun worry. When I'm back in Buffalo for the summer I'll definately be hittin that shit up
Asrael Posted - 05/04/2004 : 12:47:00 AM
Rochester's a pretty good drive from Albany, but Concord Dawn may be worth it.

Thanks for info!

kritikal Posted - 05/04/2004 : 12:01:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Asrael

Jungle Bums? Where's that happening at? I might make the trip to see Concord Dawn.

Thanks.

It's at a little bar called Elixir off (I think) Clinton St. near downtown Rochester. Bums is always a good time, they usually pack the place with about 100 people and it's a weekly that goes on each Thursday. Stop out, you'll thank yourself!
blockhead Posted - 05/03/2004 : 8:49:49 PM
'back to you' by pendulum is hot. however, i may be the minority, but pendulum's tonite remix is their phattest tune in my opinion. It's on the first half of the John B set at www.drumandbass.de

peace
Asrael Posted - 05/03/2004 : 5:12:29 PM
Jungle Bums? Where's that happening at? I might make the trip to see Concord Dawn.

Thanks.
SiN Posted - 05/03/2004 : 3:32:56 PM
Concord Dawn's coming up next at Jungle Bums - and there's plenty of talk about bringing Rob F back along with Kiko (again) and Impulse (again) all at the same time for one nasty tagathon.
plume Posted - 05/01/2004 : 11:34:40 AM
ez...

Rochester always has great talent that I always seem to miss.

book rob f (again) and I'm there...

SiN Posted - 04/30/2004 : 2:23:27 PM
let me guess... none of you went to Jungle Bums to hear them tag did ya?

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks