Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 Ho Ho Project :) SUPRISE LAST MINUTE HEADLINER:)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
djjussle Posted - 10/11/2010 : 02:27:44 AM
That is right ladies an gentleman. We are bringing back the original Ho Ho Project. Initially named by DJ Mike Duke some 10+ years ago when approached him for my first flyer for my very first party. We took over a traditional party which was first slated as "Chilly" invented by NY's very own Dose The Alien. Implamented by EKG Entertainment then later named Plug N Play Entertainment. This year i thought it would be special to take it back to the roots. Take it back to what made it ho ho to begin with. The Plug N Play crew would like to extend our invitation to any of the dj's that have played at least one of our events. If you have and wish to join us for this epic reunion please email me at djjussle@gmail.com to secure your slot. Date and time will be released in the beginning of November. THIS WILL BE A FREE EVENT FOR ANYONE 21 AND OVER! 18+ will have to pay a $5 cover charge.

Update 10/19/2010

This has always been a Christmas tradition. Not a holdiay party. Not a winter party. But a full on annual Christmas tradition event. With that being said this year's HO HO Project will fall on the one and only December 25th @ Club Liquid in Binghamton, NY. We will be having it on Christmas itself ladies and gentleman. So when your done with all of your family bullshit and tired of dealing with all the hustle and bustle come hang out with the Plug N Play crew.

With that being said if you signed up as a dj or sent me an email with your interest in having a spot please send me yet another email to djjussle@gmail.com confirming that your still on for this date.

Once again there will be no cover for 21 and over. If your 18+ and want to come it will be $5 for your young asses. Once again to all dj's that have played a HO HO Project before if you would like a spot get a hold of me asap. There will be NO free drinks, NO compensation, and NO whining from any dj's that sign up. It's a free event and i get absolutely no money for doing this so i can't pay anyone. The little door money if any goes to the club for dealing with people under 21. We will release a flyer shortly after we tally who is all on board.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
djjussle Posted - 12/24/2010 : 4:21:09 PM
DJ Jason Smith aka DJ Boogie will be joining us for this year's HO HO PROJECT...feel free to check him out at iamjasonsmith.com
JasperCat Posted - 12/24/2010 : 10:02:36 AM
is downstairs first floor and upstairs 3rd floor?
calmo Posted - 12/23/2010 : 3:10:14 PM
Ok i will let jussle break the news but with this there is gonna be some re-arranged time slots.... so its gonna go like this

downstairs

9-11 mj duke
11-12 D74
12-1 Highlander
1-2 SUPRISE GUEST
2-3 Le roy james

upstairs
10-11 D'militant
11-12-chrislexic
12-1 Jimmy samasara
1-2- space one
2-3 labratory
djjussle Posted - 12/23/2010 : 1:41:00 PM
We truly do have a Christmas Blessing...a huge headliner called me this afternoon and said he would love to join our special event as he will be in town for Christmas and just wants to come out and jam. I truly can not believe i got this call and can't wait for everyone to see the surprise. We will have to adjust a line up just a little to squeeze him in but this Christmas is turning out to be an awesome little throwdown. This will truly be the best FREE party that plug n play has ever done and i want to thank god, my crew & friends, and my new wife for giving me the life i could only dream of....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! WOOHOO i'm so happy you have no idea!!! JOEY GET AT ME ASAP!!! Been trying to reach you all morning with the news:)
PL@N3MO Posted - 12/22/2010 : 2:24:00 PM
wish I could make it this year, merry xmas binghamton!
<3, Utica
timmyekg Posted - 12/22/2010 : 1:12:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by djjussle

I'm loving the line up but who is D'Militant...muahahahah

Just some hack.
djjussle Posted - 12/21/2010 : 8:16:27 PM
I'm loving the line up but who is D'Militant...muahahahah
calmo Posted - 12/20/2010 : 10:12:06 PM
aww thanks jussle... and breaking a tradition im going to post time slots just due to it being xmas if theres any issues please hit me up PRIVATELY on facebook... do not scream about it on the boards or I will do nothing to try to accomidate you, (not being a dick but we have enough negative trolling on here... lets keep things posative!) ok so here is what i got ,

downstairs

10-11 mj duke
11-12 D74
12-1 Highlander
1-2 Labratory
2-3 Le roy james

upstairs

10:00-11:00 D'militant
11-12-chrislexic
12-1 Jimmy samasara
1-2- space one
2-3 bmh
djjussle Posted - 12/17/2010 : 4:30:07 PM
So just so everyone knows this year's Ho Ho has been organized mostly by D'Militant aka Joey. He has been right on top of this in my absence and am grateful to have good friends ine the Plug N Play crew who take the lead and make stuff happen. It will be good to see everyone but do me a favor...if you have fun and dig what this night brings don't say "good party" to me...say it to Joey...he has done 90% of the work on this and will most likely be heading up Plug N Play's future events.

Love,

Jussle
neighborhood crime Posted - 12/17/2010 : 02:52:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DJ315

Cannot wait to get down in Bing and jam. It has been forever since I came down for a Ho Ho Project.Xmas night is going to be insane. I will see everybody out

I'm so glad you are back in ny! How long you back for? Is it permanent?
DJ315 Posted - 12/16/2010 : 04:40:34 AM
Cannot wait to get down in Bing and jam. It has been forever since I came down for a Ho Ho Project.Xmas night is going to be insane. I will see everybody out
calmo Posted - 12/07/2010 : 1:29:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO

Also- I'll never forget HoHo project 2008- and the crazy snowstorm/blizzard that hit @ 3 or 4am (I played @ 5)..after the party getting really lost looking for our hotel in the middle of a snowstorm in Binghamton, (twisted) and then the death defying drive up 81 and on the thruway the next day... all way worth it.

see you remember this way i remember the whole party coming back to my house and literally duct-tapeing a girl to the wall lol
calmo Posted - 12/07/2010 : 1:27:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by neighborhood crime

Yo, how many rooms/slots are available? I might be able to add to this.

hrm let me know what your thinking i got both rooms filled but could make room for someone else let me know whats up
neighborhood crime Posted - 12/07/2010 : 1:08:13 PM
Yo, how many rooms/slots are available? I might be able to add to this.
calmo Posted - 12/07/2010 : 10:07:43 AM
just added to the lineup Dj Highlander !! the long antispated return of binghamton's own junglist Chrislexic and Le Roy James (jimmy ferry) this just keeps getting bigger more to come... D'militant
neighborhood crime Posted - 12/04/2010 : 4:41:00 PM
f*ck yea joey!
calmo Posted - 12/04/2010 : 06:23:29 AM
opps that was me ... mario must of posted last on my computer
Wari0 Posted - 12/04/2010 : 06:15:19 AM
BINGHAMTON GET READY!!! got a special dj to put on the bill got to go over the details with jussle after his wedding then the info will be out for you guyss !!!! D'militant~
neighborhood crime Posted - 11/27/2010 : 11:15:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Parkay

Big Lineup.. If Im not completely wiped out and drunk on xmas.. I might come down here.. Dmil your letting me stay with you tho

Just go.
Parkay Posted - 11/24/2010 : 1:18:58 PM
Big Lineup.. If Im not completely wiped out and drunk on xmas.. I might come down here.. Dmil your letting me stay with you tho

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks