Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 PSYTRAKT Indoor Fest Cortland NY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crystal Posted - 12/07/2009 : 1:38:24 PM

http://www.psytrakt.com/

PsyTrakt in association with Psybotic, microCosmhouse & Shadowparkstudio's Presents: Psyyeti [DETAILED INFO]
More performers and Time slots to be announced!

DJ Nobi
DJ Shemtov
DJ K e N (New York) (http://www.myspace.com/nydj4life) Show Info ¥

K e N has been slowly gaining recognition as one of NYfs finest Psychedelic Trance DJs. He comes from a diverse musical background, as he had classical training with the piano since the tender age of six. He put his hands on his first synthesizer in high-school while playing for a rock/pop band, and shortly after, discovered EDM (Electronic Dance Music- Techno, House, Trance, D&B, etc). Psychedelic trance is his favorite style to DJ, but is not limited to. He plays a mixture of house, techno, and everything in between for gigs at restaurants and lounges within the NY metro area. He also has concert and show sound engineering jobs every so often. Currently he is working with the worldly recognized artist, Kenji Williams and his Bella Gaia project, along with Reality Engine- an integrated Audio Visual Project. He is also involved with a classical production headed by world famous conductor, Seiji Ozawa and his Saito-Kinen Festival KeN's DJ style can be described as versatile, using precise mixing techniques, yet very powerful with a message. His deep, infectious, playful sounds will make you smile & dance no matter what time of the night :) He plays for the Love of the music and the people. Constantly evolving, and trying to further define the moment, to make the crowd feel special on the dance floor...
Psyraiders (Pennsylvania ) (http://www.myspace.com/psyraiders) Show Info ¥

First and foremost they live and rock on the dance floor, this is where it all begins and it all ends; they started their psychedelic journey over ten years ago, Together they plan to take the world by dance and vibe. "BOOM"
Mayur (New York) (http://www.psybotik.com) Show Info ¥

DJ, academic, and global neuronaut, Mayur has been dedicated to the NYC underground for several years. Opening for such acts as Atmos in Japan, Son Kite in Morocco, and headlining with acts such as Dijital Talk in San Francisco; there seems theres no place Mayur hasn't been! Starting about a decade ago with Spectra Productions, Mayur has since then focused his valiant efforts organizing exceptional events with Psybotik. So far this year has had a barrage of dance throbbing sets coming to you almost every weekend if you're lucky. Stay tuned for his next appearance!

KarboKane (Florida) (http://www.karbokane.com/) Show Info ¥

Currently producing music for Niaz Arca and Andy Notalez (Stockholm, Sweden) he is an internationally known DJ, who has traveled across America on his own personal tour of the finest venues, Karbokane; is known amoung festivals such as Desiderata, the Groove Cruise, Lavaloution and more, his unique and crazed style of an audiophile will surely feed regret to those that miss his set!

Electrik (New york) (www.psybotik.com) Show Info ¥

Lowerground was the first venture undertaken, focusing mostly on electronically fused jam bands and DJs. Things quickly progressed to New York where Psybotik was born. After dabbling with numerous events in the city and the desert crew, Electrik's horizons have broadened. Techno, Progressive, Electro House, Dub Step and all those grimey beats have found a warm place in his heart, but psytrance is still his passion.
Whatever the flavors may be...the funk will be in the flow.

DJ Luis
Lost Monster (New York) (http://www.myspace.com/lostmonster315) Show Info ¥

Lost Monster's philosophy: Size up the crowd and look at the clock before you choose your tracks. Is it time for balls-to-the-wall Psy? Mellow and Progressive? ... Or something entirely else? Whatever the consensus, Lost collects the energy of the crowd and sends it right back at them. After five short years behind the decks Lost has played countless parties, including the final WEMF, and is now one of the most well-known DJs in Central New York. Other details are immaterial.

Phungeye (New York) (http://www.myspace.com/phungeye) Show Info ¥

co-founder of MicroCosmhouse productions, has been a fixture in the Upstate EDM culture for over 10 years. He has been spinning and producing different styles including down tempo/techno/psy/trance/breaks/dubstep/industrial. Believing in the power of Transcendence through sound, PHUNgEYE will take you on a journey to the far reaches of space and time With a set that is geared for your mind as well as your body.

t3uth (Russia) (http://www.myspace.com/youthenasia) Show Info ¥

(pronounced truth) Owner of Shadowpark Studios, he seem's to be a little bit of everywhere; a young veteran of the underground art's of psy, and world traveler, his unique style brings fresh perspective to the dance floor and will eagerly have you anticipating the musical stories he will tell, bringing it back to the roots.

DJ Leara
Earworm
Dysform
Fumi (NYC, Japan) (http://www.myspace.com/yogibogeybox)
DJ Spike (Minnesota)

A COMPLETE PSYTRANCE HOTEL TAKEOVER

Start Time: Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 6:55pm
End Time:
Monday, December 28, 2009 at 11:55pm

Street: 2 River st.
City/Town: Cortland, NY

Lets get Psytrakt this winter, with a a snowflake getaway! A breakthrough to a new begining, bringing the like minded together under one groove. Come celebrate life, dance, community and everything in between.
Don't hibernate in the slush!
Escape with us!

http://www.psytrakt.com/
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crystal Posted - 12/30/2009 : 9:11:30 PM
thank you everyone!! it was all worth it:) i <3 to dance
The PHUNgEYE Posted - 12/30/2009 : 2:09:44 PM
Ya it was crazy how everyone was rippin it at 3am on Sun. Never underestimate the power of Psy!
kristenpimpin Posted - 12/30/2009 : 11:55:50 AM
glad it turned out well!
t3uth Posted - 12/29/2009 : 11:13:35 PM
That was a fun time ^_^
Glad you enjoyed the party!
dvs109 Posted - 12/29/2009 : 9:20:28 PM
This party turned out to be awesome. Even with the late start, they ended up with quality sound, great headliners, good decorations, the afterparty room too. No-b was a very energetic perforer, he smashed the system with some serious bass heavy psy. Fumi played some sick full on and dark psy, he had played at desidrata so it was cool to see him back. Lost Monster had a great set bringing the madness that he does, and T3uth played a like 3 hr dubstep set late in the morning with his guitarist. I missed some of the other performers im sure they had great sets too.
kristenpimpin Posted - 12/28/2009 : 09:04:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

wtf is this thread?

seriously.

CrazyRaver Posted - 12/28/2009 : 04:46:32 AM
I will summarize in the morn Eric.
Vogelizer Posted - 12/28/2009 : 04:06:41 AM
wtf is this thread?

seriously.
karbokane Posted - 12/28/2009 : 04:01:47 AM
Despite any set backs, the party happened and the people that were there were nothing short of amazing and supportive. 10 people or 10,000 you will always leave a party with new contacts and new friends. Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year!!! See you in upstate after BPM!!!!
CrazyRaver Posted - 12/27/2009 : 2:18:34 PM
Yes sir u are. Seems Cuse is falling sway to the too many Chiefs not enough indians syndrome. BTW Rocco check ur email.
ReRocco Posted - 12/27/2009 : 08:57:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyRaver

^^^^ and the plot thickens. Hard to find solid promoters these days man Real hard.

We Are A Rare Breed!!!!
CrazyRaver Posted - 12/26/2009 : 10:01:33 PM
^^^^ and the plot thickens. Hard to find solid promoters these days man Real hard.
Jogo Element Posted - 12/26/2009 : 2:55:27 PM
Ok.....just got a call saying I've been booted from the event for the "bad publicity" I brought about. I think that's pretty messed up. Just because I was playing doesn't mean I can't have an opinion or voice my concerns. I feel that was very immature. Suck it up and deal with it. If you're gonna keep throwing parties, you will always have others opinions and critics which you may not like. It happens, that's a part of doing things for other people. At least I don't have to make the 3 hour drive.

This is when I tell you both that's pretty f*cked up, which I did already.
CrazyRaver Posted - 12/25/2009 : 3:30:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DjNexus

I told you my thoughts about it before you had it confirmed. You asked me a while ago if I thought it was a good idea to have an all psytrance fesitval in a hotel in between Christmas and New Years.... I completely objected to the idea as a bad investment this time of the year, such a quick date, and the prices for no one big. My thoughts about it stand. I have nothing against you lol. Business and relationships are separate. If I had a problem with you, I'd tell you about, not the whole forum. You call me when you're free, don't have your number. I'm free all day

what he said ur taking the crit as personal. These sort of things come with the territory of being a big bad promoter.
Jogo Element Posted - 12/25/2009 : 1:13:50 PM
I told you my thoughts about it before you had it confirmed. You asked me a while ago if I thought it was a good idea to have an all psytrance fesitval in a hotel in between Christmas and New Years.... I completely objected to the idea as a bad investment this time of the year, such a quick date, and the prices for no one big. My thoughts about it stand. I have nothing against you lol. Business and relationships are separate. If I had a problem with you, I'd tell you about, not the whole forum. You call me when you're free, don't have your number. I'm free all day
crystal Posted - 12/25/2009 : 11:49:52 AM
ok...heres 2 new names to the lineup...DJ Nobi,and DJ Shemtov

oh ya nexus i need you to call me please :)
crystal Posted - 12/25/2009 : 11:27:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DjNexus

Hotel Packages Without Rooms
--------------
1 Person 3 Day w/o accommodation $75

1 person 1-Day $40 w/o accommodation

You should know your own prices Crystal.....

You just said lots of your own friends don't have the money to come!!!!! Your friends! Imagine all my friends, or friends of friends that also don't have the money to go!!! Recipe for disaster. Grrrrr, still wish the best though.

Just saying, with proper planning and better time of the year this could go way better than what it's going to be.

hahaha i guess you dont know me very well cuz i was being facetious! but damn nexus whats your problem man your like attacking everything about this event call me maybe you really dont like us or something..im not trying to be rude but u seem fine then i see these post and im like damn! and hes on the lineup!
PL@N3MO Posted - 12/25/2009 : 09:47:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by karbokane

Yes I do live in NY currently but my actual residence is still in Miami, my mail my bills my voter registration all goes there.....

HAH in yo face Nexus! *does a little dance*

jk..

lol I hope this goes well.
t3uth Posted - 12/25/2009 : 05:39:16 AM
No burns, no hate, no harsh words.
Just plur and let's have an awesome xmas weekend.

Merry Christmas ^-^
Jogo Element Posted - 12/25/2009 : 05:36:32 AM
Burn ----> me

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks