12/31 - @ Klymax, Odyessey night club Ithaca NY
1/5 - @ Loop 2K2, Buttons arcade, Syracuse NY
1/18 - @ Fridays, Buttons arcade, Syracuse NY

rollin' days are here again...

plume_dreamResearch.

bluesmily
w00t_w00t

793 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  5:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit bluesmily's Homepage  Send bluesmily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MmMm..buttons...-pukes- excuse me while I go wash up..and peel these goddamn dead hookers of the ceiling.

Go to Top of Page

j
UUnet Addict

115 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  12:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i like going to buttons, eating 4 or 5 pills, playing video games and trying to ignore the hard house :)

# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep
Go to Top of Page

plume
network_junglist

5695 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  12:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

MmMm..buttons...-pukes- excuse me while I go wash up..and peel these goddamn dead hookers of the ceiling.

yep, buttons is the epi-center of the upstate rave scene.... yep, I'll be playing there... yep. don't care anymore, yep.

:)

plume_dreamResearch.
Go to Top of Page

bluesmily
w00t_w00t

793 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  01:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit bluesmily's Homepage  Send bluesmily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Button's is alright...when there's someone worth seeing..otherwise, it's a place to watch people in their 20's suck on binky's and take drugs..it's kinda sad I wish people cared more about the music and less about the drugs.

Go to Top of Page

plume
network_junglist

5695 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  3:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Button's is alright...when there's someone worth seeing..otherwise, it's a place to watch people in their 20's suck on binky's and take drugs..it's kinda sad I wish people cared more about the music and less about the drugs.

i totally agree with you. its just that its very "trendy" (for lack of a better word) to knock on the Buttons Arcade these days... I mean you gotta give credit where credit is due. You make a GREAT point about the drug culture, but heres the bigger picture: you (and I) go to parties and people used to, are now, and always will take drugs. right? i mean it isn't just in the rave scene, its everywhere, and the fact that our scene is by far not underground anymore just exploits it that much more. I have seen kids act like retards @ EVERY last party i have ever been to, its just the ratio to non-drugies v. drugies seems to be higher in different parties... i dunno I'm not saying anything that ne1 doesn't know. but, you are right about the GENERAL scene, lets see if we as a whole can change it! fight the e-bombs!!!!

respect,

plume_dreamResearch.
Go to Top of Page

upstatehardcore
network_purist

3146 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  7:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Send upstatehardcore an AOL message  Send upstatehardcore a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I say we ban all that "E" stuff...its bad for you m'kay?

Go to Top of Page

plume
network_junglist

5695 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  8:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I say we ban all that "E" stuff...its bad for you m'kay?

its all in what you do with it. ( or more importantly what you don't do while you're on it )

plume_dreamResearch.
Go to Top of Page

bluesmily
w00t_w00t

793 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  10:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit bluesmily's Homepage  Send bluesmily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
-chants- No More E! Put away the binkE!
muahahahahaha

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks