Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 SIX - April 8th 2006 - Early Birds - GONE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 11

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2005 :  12:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On Saturday, April 8th, 2006
GAC Productions Returns with it's corner stone event.
An event that spans 6 years and 6 crews
Electronic history in the making!
It's time for the Greatest Show..
It's time once again to expierence Quikk Fixx..

GAC Productions in association with
THE REUNION of Vibe 315;
The Bubble, Gettup Massive, Vinylbeat Productions, Techmology Productions, Malicious Code :

QUIKK FIXX 6
Saturday, April 8th, 2006
LEMOYNE MANNOR
629 Old Liverpool Rd
Liverpool, NY 13088
Door open 9pm sharp!
All ages event with
seperate area bar area for 21+ only!

GAC Productions in Association with
The Bubble, Vinylbeat Productions and Malicious Code Presents :
The Beat Poundaz :
This line will offer it's usual Jaw dropping talent of House, Breaks, Techno and Trance, special suprises and returning talent you've come to love. This year we will close out this event as we always do, with a set from an Old friend who's been there since day one. Also, Floor smashing sets by The showstoppers of last years event. Keep you EYES GLUED to this site! This is the not to be missed event that will set the bar for the year to come!

DONALD GLAUDE
Funky House - www.djdonaldglaude.com
Eden Recordings - Seattle

Over the past decade, Donald Glaude has created vibrant musical landscapes for audiences up and down the West Coast. Born in Tacoma, Glaude grew up listening to George Clinton's Parliament Funkadlic and R&B radio. His musical instrument of choice was the upright base and he spent four years studying classical music. Any aspirations Donald had to be a classical bassist vanished when he heard his first house record. Before he began mixing, Glaude amassed a large record collection. His desire to share the music he loved with the rest of us motivated him to learn how to DJ. Watch as Donald Glaude makes his first appearance in Syracuse! Get yourself Fixxed on Donald Glaude!

DEVIANT
www.Headrushmusic.com - Progressive House
HeadRush Music Group/Toes in the sand recordings - Cleaveland

Deviant, aka David Christopher, began playing his tripped-out blend of progressive house, techno, and breaks in 1998 at venues throughout New York City, including Vinyl, Limelight, Roxy, and Cheetah, while also rocking events in upstate New York, Connecticut, and Miami. His latest release, "That Marijuana Track," was the #5 top seller at EDMDigital.com. He also remixed Jairus Miller's "Cobra" for Infamous Light Recordings, Brahma's "Peaks of Destiny" on Toes in the Sand Recordings, and is currently hard at work on other remixes and original tracks. It's David's 6th year at Quikk Fixx and since day one he has always brought a set to be talked about till the year after.

MIKEY PARKAY AND REINZ
www.MikeyParkay.com - Funky House/Electro
MikeyParkay.com/Vibrant Soundz - Utica

One of Upstate New Yorks fastest growing house match ups, these two hard hitting house lovers have been rocking dancefloors all along the eastern coast. Tonight they will bring you nothing but the best of those house and electro tracks you know and love. Get ready to shake that booty !!

SPK - SEAN PLACE & KEMP
Vinylbeat Productions/Vibe315 - Techno
www.Vinylbeatproductions.com - Syracuse

Sean Place and Kemp has hosted “Digital Fusion” at Trexx nightclub for over a year showcasing some of the areas hottest Dj’s every Thursday night. Due to their hard work, determination, and love for dance music this duo has made Digital Fusion the most popular and respected underground music weekly in the area. This pair, also known as “SPK”, have spun some of the most memorable sets in recent Upstate history with their soulfully bangin techno/tech-house track armada and unrivaled energy. Last year they blew up Quikk Fixx and took the energy high, this year they will take it higher!

EXPLOIT
Malicious Code/Vibe315/R.I.C.E. - NRG
www.NYSRaves.com - Syracuse

Oooh No! It's the man responsible for bringing in big talent like Richard Humpty Vission, Anabolic Frolic, Venom and more. He's Rocked the Radio waves of Z89 and FINALLY the Granddaddy of Malicious Code returns to the 315! Get ready to rock as Exploit take control of the decks! It's time for Exploit!

META X AND MODULATE
Delicious/GAC Productions/Metrosoul - LIVE PA
www.GACRavers.com - Syracuse

Meta X has been playing Quikk Fixx since day one.. From lounge to Techno Matt has always drops a memorable set. Modulate has been playing Quikk Fixx since it's third installment. In between dropping Metrosoul series Peter has always lent a helping hand to this event. Tonight, they unite for a Live set! Watch them create Live beats right in front of your eyes. This is a set to remember!

TWEEK AND APOLLO CHRISTIAN
Techmology Productions and The Bubble/APB - Hard Trance/House
www.Bubblecrew.net - Auburn and Binghamton

Two of the nastiest and hardest up and coming djs. Tweek has been blowing up rooms since the roadhaus days. Now a vital part of Techmology Productions he has helped out with some of the nastiest underground afterparty events. Tonight he teams up with Apollo Chistian who is one of the youngest and most amazing djs. Catch this set and watch this party open with a bang!

MORE TBA!!!!

GAC Productions in Association with
Gettup Massive and Techmology Productions Presents :
The Teeth Rattlaz :

This room is set for those who know what going down in the Hi energy world of DnB, Hardcore and Energy! Year after year we bring you some of the most recognizable faces and sound in the industry as well as returning friends.. Acts that provide you with a show you will never forget. It's time to let the teeth rattle! It's time to bring the Energy to a new level! It's time for the BASS!

EVOL INTENT
www.EvolIntent.com - Hard Drum and Bass
Evol Intent Recordings/Barcode - Atlanta

Over the last few years, Evol Intent has emerged as one of the leading forces in the United States Drum and Bass movement. Both as a label and as a production trio, Evol Intent are considered some of the biggest up and coming talents in the entire dnb industry. Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia the crew consists of Knick, Gigantor and The Enemy. Apart from being a production outfit, Evol Intent also owns and operates their own label, which functions as an outlet for their own work as well as like-minded artists.

ODI
www.djodi.com - Turntablism DnB
Digital Konfusion - New York

Dj Odi is one of New York City's finest jungle DJs. His performances date back as far as 1989, when the 14 year old Harlem native began DJing for various events in his neighborhood. His musical interests took a new turn in 1992, when he began promoting for the NASA parties of New York City. It was there that Odi's talent and ability to please a crowd quickly gained him notoriety. He began touring nationally in 1995; his immaculate sets packed dance floors everywhere with a party vibe that became synonymous with the DJ Odi name. His signature style was characterized by his unique blend of scratching and sampling, both of which were more prominent elements of hip hop music. His creative fusion of hip hop and early drum n bass rapidly gained popularity among DJs and producers, and it was through this fusion that Odi has been credited for the development of "hipstep" (a.k.a. "jump up") jungle. His accomplishments as an innovator of urban music were further recognized in 1998, when Odi became the first jungle DJ to ever be accepted into the prestigious ZULU Nation, forever demolishing the barrier between hip hop and drum n bass. Now it's time for Odi to give syracuse it's Fixx for the first time and make the place go Crazy!

EWUN
www.rocdnb.com - Hard drum and bass
ROCDNB/Barcode/Human/Evol Intent - Rochester

Likes to write music, likes to play music, and likes to drink vodka tonic's. In his spare time he tours the country and does the above in different cities. 'nuff said.

MILKDUD
www.djmilkdud.com - Drum and Bass
Intellectual Property - Albany

Since day one Milkdud has ripped the shit out of this event! He's the only Jungle dj who makes it out to this event every year
since the first! His set is what we look forward to when we
start planning this event! Treat yourself to a DJ that will make
you dance from the second the needle his the record!
Witness DJ Milkdud!

MCNASTY VS SCOOBY CAROLAN
www.sikofitall.com/www.massiveaudio.com - Nasty Breaks
Sikofitall vs Massive Audio - Rochester vs Albany

The forces behind the east and the west electronic music scene finally meet for a tag that is going to blow the roof off the place! It's going to be time for some ill nasty breaks!!! Both the Rochester and Albany massives will be in the house to rock the floor during this set! It's time to break the wall down.. It's time for the east to meet the west!

SILAS MAXIMUS
www.gettupmassive.com - Jungle
Gettup Massive/Vibe315 - Syracuse

The Godfather of Gettup Massive, Plain and simple. Silas has been blowing up club after club as of late. With his new residency at World Lounge in downtown Syracuse his sound of dnb is infecting the masses. It's time for him to lay down that smooth junlge sound that everyone knows him for.

ADAM FLAVA AND BEBOP
www.gettupmassive.com and www.djsoundsource.co.uk - Jungle
Gettup Massive and Direkt Influence - Auburn and Sylan Beach

The night will be starting with a bang. It's time for two of the scene's nastiest jungle djs to rip the floor up. From the new intellegent to the nasty jungle anthems of yesterday these two will take you there and back. The right start to an insane event.

MC SCATTER
www.ROCDNB.com - Master of Ceremonies
Jungle Bums/ROCDNB - Rochester

MC HARVEY WALLBANGER
Jungle Bums/ROCDNB - Rochester

MC MURDOK
Jungle Bums - Rochester

The Drink Tippaz Lounge :
The best in Downtempo, Dancehall, Lounge, Dub, 2 Step and Ambient.
Take a minate to relax and socialize in our lounge. This is the place to wet your whistle Drink Tipper style! 21+ with proper Id for this area!

MENISCUS - LIVE
www.Bubblecrew.com/MAUFILES - Ambient
MAU Files/Tangent Recordings - New Paltz

CODE-D
www.myspace.com/coded - Dancehall/Dub/Jungle
Jungle Bunny Entertainment - Rochester

DOUBLE D'S - DEPTH AND DA
www.vinylbeatproductions.com - Deep House
FUZE/Vinylbeat Productions - Syracuse

NICK SILVA
www.myspace.com/djnicksilva - Garage Sounds
Isolate Records/Metrosoul - Syracuse

Lighting and Visuals by VAST TECHNOLOGIES
The Masters of sight and light are back for the first time in 4 YEARS! Not since Sabotage has an array of lights and visuals touched down in syracuse! Get ready for a true expierence!

Lazer Installation by APB
It's always a special event when APB lights up the sky with thier multicolor-multipiece Lazer System! If you haven't seen this before, It's about time! If you have you know you are in for a show unlike any other!

Sound by DIGITAL EARCANDY
The true king of upstate sound. Steve-E has done sound for 4 previous Quikk Fixxes and now it's time for him to return with his HUGE rig of Monster Sound! It's time to make your head spin and the building shake! It's time for Digital Earcandy!

You think it's over??? It's never over..
Official ULTRA-LATE Afterhours
At Trexx Nightclub!
Trexx Nightclub
319 N Clinton St.
Syracuse, NY 13202
$5 at the door FOR TICKET HOLDERS ONLY!
Must have admission stub from Quikk Fixx.

THE GIVER AND DOSE THE ALIEN
www.bubblecrew.net - Techno/Trance
Stargazer Records/Intermission/Direktinfluence - Binghamton/Cooperstown

TRUTH AND LOXIAS
www.209productions.com - Techno/House
209 Productions - Poughkeepsie

DAVE MARX AND LOST MONSTER
www.Vinylbeatproductions.com - Trance
Vinylbeat Productions - Syraucse/Cortland

PARTY TILL THE SUN COMES UP!

QUIKK FIXX 6
Saturday, April 8th, 2006
LEMOYNE MANNOR
Syracuse, New York
629 Old Liverpool Rd
Liverpool, NY 13088
Doors : 9pm - 4am
Afterhours 4am-??am

Ticket Information :
Ticket :
$15 Early Bird
$20 In advance
$25 at the Door

This event will sell out!
Online tickets : http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3418
Phone tickets : 1-800-838-3006

TICKET OUTLETS :
SYRACUSE :
Soundgarden
124 Walton Street
Syracuse NY 13210
Phone : 315-473-4343

ROCHESTER :
Skyehigh West
610 Monroe Avenue
Rochester NY 14607
Phone : 585-271-5750

BUFFALO :
Powerhouse Pro DJ
3648 Harlem Road
Buffalo NY 14215
Phone : 716-831-5544

ALBANY :
Massive Audio
306 Hudson Avenue
Albany NY 12210
Phone : 518-831-1742

BINGHAMTON :
Music City
7 Main Street
Binghamton NY
Phone: (607) 723-2615

UTICA :
Puff-n-Stuff
333 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13501
Phone : 315-734-0363

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 02/08/2007 7:15:59 PM

Swan 7
network_junglist

2444 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2005 :  1:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swan 7's Homepage  Send Swan 7 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dude its not until fuckin april... and ur advertising already?.giv me a break

Swan7:(DirektInfluence/DNBC/Visionary Mindz/UpStateJuNgLe/Four on the Floor/S7Design)-Jump Up,Liquid,Dubstep,Garage
1 half of The Blockheads
>Upcoming Swan7 Lynchings:
1/27/12:Do The Dubz: SEXX and BASS @ Trexx, cuse

www.facebook.com/djswan7 / www.facebook.com/theblockheadsdnb / http:/theblockheadsdnb.podbean.com /
http://direktinfluence.we.bs / www.soundcoud.com/dj-swan7 / www.youtube.com/djswan77
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2005 :  10:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol hater

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

beener2004
UUnet Guru

637 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  07:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit beener2004's Homepage  Send beener2004 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
don't hate the player...hate the game

Tiesto 6:43: "And Tiesto saith unto them, Behold for I shall perform the miracle of the trainwreck and the deafening of the five thousand. And he commanded the multitude to jump up and down, and gave to his disciples the joy of the poor track selection. Tiesto saith unto them, praise me for I am the Lord."
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  09:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
kelly, keep in mind you are welcome at my house in syracuse any time! cant wait to see you in town once again! ;)

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  11:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HOLY SHIT almost a half a year till this shit kicks off.

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

electricmeow
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  11:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Send electricmeow an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn i have to get through the rest of 2005 before i think about april 2006...

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars...-oscar wilde
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  5:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had to piss all over this date.. Seriously.. I want people to know what's going down.. Plus, Don't hate.. WEMF takes almost 5 months to plan.. When you see what's going down.. You'll shit.. It's going to make Five look like a slow night at a corner bar.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  7:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
w00t 6, bring the noise.

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page

electricmeow
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  4:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Send electricmeow an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no hate, no hate, i can't wait!

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars...-oscar wilde
Go to Top of Page

beener2004
UUnet Guru

637 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  10:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit beener2004's Homepage  Send beener2004 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

kelly, keep in mind you are welcome at my house in syracuse any time! cant wait to see you in town once again! ;)

You know...even though I don't drive, I still think i'll be coming down for this shindig, I miss you guys!

Tiesto 6:43: "And Tiesto saith unto them, Behold for I shall perform the miracle of the trainwreck and the deafening of the five thousand. And he commanded the multitude to jump up and down, and gave to his disciples the joy of the poor track selection. Tiesto saith unto them, praise me for I am the Lord."
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  09:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I going to miss this one! DAMNIT must try to swing leave! hopefully i can work something out but not usually how it works out.......4 weeks and counting til I ship out!
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2005 :  11:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OMG hell yes! I think it's perfectly appropriate to announce a Quick Fixx this far ahead. Mr Todd I expect a stack of those pre-flyers!

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  9:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pre-flyers will be out NEW YEARS EVE!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

SCSI
Upstate Underground Moderator

364 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  10:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit SCSI's Homepage  Send SCSI an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH SHIT! QF6... yo keep me in mind for dis one fellas, it's been a while!!! Yeah, cause you know dis gon be off tha hizzay!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  1:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nick you are included..
This line up looks like a wrap for everyone wondering..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  6:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Care to give us wonders any clues as to whose playing this time around? hmmmmmmm
Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  6:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Id Just like to say this event will be bananas..

Looking good from what Ive heard on it ;-)

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  8:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the headliner is joe peshi in a ardvark costume :)

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  10:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyRaver

Care to give us wonders any clues as to whose playing this time around? hmmmmmmm

Hmmm.. Hints..
Well.. DnB.. Hmmm.. all I can say is UK UK UK.
and as for the House.. Hmm Let's just say he's the DON of house.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  10:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PS.. The last 4 people besides me to post will be playing..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks