Author Topic
Page: of 5

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  9:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sugar

ooh yea another gay bar...at least its 18 and up im not really down with dancing with all the lil girls who look like they are 15...sorry kids you should be at home and not part of the scene just yet

lol you are just saying that now because you have a kid. Candyravers that are 15+ are and always will be the backbone of the "real" rave scene

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...

Edited by - ll Krypt0 ll on 03/19/2008 9:02:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  9:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ooh yea another gay bar...at least its 18 and up im not really down with dancing with all the lil girls who look like they are 15...sorry kids you should be at home and not part of the scene just yet

Cause you weren't going out when you were young?

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  3:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
gosh, don't be hatin' sugar.... >.>
lol
and even if i am home, i still party out in my own way
i try not to let things get me down if i can't go to a party
just gives me time to make things for the next one
and i don't look 15 T_T
i feel sort of insulted here

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  3:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luvbug

gosh, don't be hatin' sugar.... >.>
lol
and even if i am home, i still party out in my own way
i try not to let things get me down if i can't go to a party
just gives me time to make things for the next one
and i don't look 15 T_T
i feel sort of insulted here

Wow...lol. *shrugs*
Not 15....almost 17 here....gosh....

Go to Top of Page

Sugar
UUnet Buddha

497 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  3:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sugar's Homepage  Send Sugar an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Listen I'm not tryin to insult you for being young and i really wasnt talkin about you and your girl anyway...I know im not the only one that thinks that 18+ is better, im just the only one that would say something...im sure there are guys out there that would rather not have to ask and make sure that the girl they are tryin to pick up is 18...And too many things go on at parties that you shouldnt be doin at your age anyway...and yes Mario it prolly is the mama in me! But Luvbug i'm sorry i insulted you thats not what i was tryin to do...just think about it from all points of view...

UpStateJuNglE
www.myspace.com/UpStateJungle
www.STRICTLYMENTAL.com
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  4:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yeah yeah, i know.. i do understand. you think i don't think that being young sucks? well it does, but yeah i can still learn things. i know 18+ parties are better and it sucks soo bad i have to wait, but yeah oh well.
i do understand what you are saying.. i really do.
me and my girl? what is that supose to mean, eh? lol
nah tis alright, i have never had anyone say i looked younger.. always looked older.

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  5:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Listen I'm not tryin to insult you for being young and i really wasnt talkin about you and your girl anyway...I know im not the only one that thinks that 18+ is better, im just the only one that would say something...im sure there are guys out there that would rather not have to ask and make sure that the girl they are tryin to pick up is 18...And too many things go on at parties that you shouldnt be doin at your age anyway...and yes Mario it prolly is the mama in me! But Luvbug i'm sorry i insulted you thats not what i was tryin to do...just think about it from all points of view...

Right, right, I get ya. You may not believe me, but I am more responsible then you may think...the things going on at parties....if you're speaking of drugs or alcohol, I don't do them....never have, and I dont plan on it.....:P I know that might sound a bit weird coming from a raver but.....It's me...that's how it goes.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  10:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK.. Can I put in the two cent special. You can't tell someone to practice what you say and not what you do. If you were raving out at the age of 16 or close.. Then you can't bitch at others. This isn't a knock on you Shugz.. But basicly it goes out to everyone who wants to put an age limit on who can come in and be a part of what I call my family. Look. I remember when I was young. This scene kept me wanting to live though really tough shit that was going on in my personal life. It's something I look back with extremely fond memories. If someone was to tell me I couldn't have those memories.. that they would have never taken place.. I wouldn't know what to do. When I asked SS about the difference in the scene here and in the UK he basicly broke it down to the fact that there are too many 21+ events. There is too much focus on when the alcohol starts and stops flowing. It's ruining the scene. Let's face it.. This music is still pretty underground. Raves are basicly the Radio to electronic music because it's not playing on the regular radio. So you basicly tell people who are finding out what they like and and who they are that they should keep walking because electronic music has got nothing for them. It's ruining the scene. New Blood is what drives the scene.. It's what makes everything fun. Do you think hanging out with elitist barstars sounds fun?! That are too cool to give people the time of the day. Fuck no. I fell in love with this scene enough to do events in it for the past 8 years.. you want to know what made that happen.. being invited so warmly. Being part of a group of people that were always smiling and happy to see you. No matter who you are or where you are from. To think, If I had the kind of people that are around now, there wouldn't be a Quikk Fixx, a Vibe315 or a Konkrete Jungle Upstate. This isn't time to shun the new people, It's a time to embrace them. They might be the person throwing the event your drinking your beer and snubbing people at.

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/20/2008 10:11:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  3:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*nods* One of the reasons why I love this scene...(Okay, I know this might sound weird, cause I've only been to Hulla and Konkrete Jungle....)...is because of how I feel when I'm in the party\event....when I'm there, with the music I love, and people who share that love, there is no better feeling....I've met so many amazing people.....and had amazing times....I would trade them for nothing!!

I try as hard as I can to support what I love....even if I cant attend every event. ;)

Go to Top of Page

soniqast
UUnet Guru

513 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  3:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit soniqast's Homepage  Send soniqast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ll Krypt0 ll
lol you are just saying that now because you have a kid. Candyravers that are 15+ are and always will be the backbone of the "real" rave scene

that means...
wario == backbone of the real rave scene
Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  5:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

*nods* One of the reasons why I love this scene...(Okay, I know this might sound weird, cause I've only been to Hulla and Konkrete Jungle....)...is because of how I feel when I'm in the party\event....when I'm there, with the music I love, and people who share that love, there is no better feeling....I've met so many amazing people.....and had amazing times....I would trade them for nothing!!

I try as hard as I can to support what I love....even if I cant attend every event. ;)

second here... she just makes it sound better then if i wrote something
lol

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

shadypubescent
UUnet Noob

10 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  5:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit shadypubescent's Homepage  Send shadypubescent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has the venue changed for this event, by any chance??

try this trick and spin it
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  7:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shadypubescent

Has the venue changed for this event, by any chance??

Hahahaha! You Chimed in at the perfect time.
Yes.. It's not a Fat Freddie's.. That's closed..
It's at the Red Light Lounge.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  7:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soniqast

quote:
Originally posted by ll Krypt0 ll

that means...
wario == backbone of the real rave scene

lol are u calling me a candyraver james

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

shadypubescent
UUnet Noob

10 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  7:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit shadypubescent's Homepage  Send shadypubescent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh man oh man. is it still gonna be just as bomb?

try this trick and spin it
Go to Top of Page

Foxy
UUnet Guru

558 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  9:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Foxy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm quite sure it will be....

Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  06:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sugar isnt talking about young ravers. but the young marcellus hoes who think they know what electronic music is...

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

Luvbug
UUnet Guru

708 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  08:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvbug's Homepage  Send Luvbug an AOL message  Send Luvbug a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

quote:

I'm quite sure it will be....

yeah!
even though me and foxy can't go, we bet a bundle it will be bangin'!
:D

Tree-Hugger Stink
is meh name =P

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1572 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  11:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a surprise for you all...... Once again we done it again.... Tell 'em Todd!!!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  12:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Konkrete Jungle is the real deal.. As a result dj big and small are looking to drop beats on our stage.. Tonight, we bring you the big guns TOTALLY free of any extra charge. It's Still $10.. Tonight, we have a suprise visit.. a special guest..

CAPITAL J

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/22/2008 12:08:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists