Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 SIX - April 8th 2006 - Early Birds - GONE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 11

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  8:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i mean i'm no hardcore kid but if i was one i would be shaking my fist all pissed off like. haha well i personally dont care about the lack of hardcore but if my fav shizzle was MIA i would be saying something... im surprised no one has mentioned it yet. but never the less , quikk fixx is coming! my bro whom i brought last year called me today and is like " sooo ya are you coming home for quikk fixx or what?" my response was "how the fuck did you know about it?" apparently some peeps in the 315 are doing their job! w00tzin

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

SilasMaximus
UUnet Guru

993 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  8:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilasMaximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Big up sleepless promoter massive.
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  09:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still weighing this one out if Ill be able to make it or not. Im hoping IM going.........have to see if I can ge teh time off of work. Hambone give me a shout when u get a chance and let me know what ur plans are and stuff.
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  5:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hambone

i mean i'm no hardcore kid but if i was one i would be shaking my fist all pissed off like. haha well i personally dont care about the lack of hardcore but if my fav shizzle was MIA i would be saying something... im surprised no one has mentioned it yet. but never the less , quikk fixx is coming! my bro whom i brought last year called me today and is like " sooo ya are you coming home for quikk fixx or what?" my response was "how the fuck did you know about it?" apparently some peeps in the 315 are doing their job! w00tzin

here, I'll mention it, as I consider myself a hardcore kid......yeah it sux, but this area is not big on hardcore, so I've gotten used to the routine of traveling for my live hardcore fixes. It is cool when hardcore djs come to Upstate parties, but it's rare in the grand scheme of things, and that's fine, whatever, I'm just happy that there are events in this area on a regular basis. I also love drum and bass, and house, so the lack of hardcore really doesn't bother me. I was sad that Rob Gee fell through, but that's on him, not GAC. I'm peeing my pants excited for this party, and if Rob Gee wanted to miss it, that's his loss!

Anywho, can't wait to see everyone. Come say hi to my camera (I'll be videotaping this event-oh yeah!)

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  11:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo.. all I can say.. is this GLOBAL HARDCORE SUMMIT (This summer).. How about that for all the peeps who think hardcore is dead in the area.. Anyway.. This area has a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better hardcore scene then anywhere mainly do to the work of now defunct New Breed and my summer hardcore parties.. This shit will come full circle.. Watch out!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  01:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there better be a hardcore party this summer... ummmm the dnb is huge at this party btw, evol intent, odi, ewun, SILAS!!, and milkdud are you kidding me. dont sleep muffuggahs

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

Asrael
UUnet Guru

1257 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  01:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asrael's Homepage  Send Asrael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wha... Evol Intent's not hardcore enough for ya? ;)

massiveaudio

Go to Top of Page

Asrael
UUnet Guru

1257 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  01:34:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asrael's Homepage  Send Asrael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I admit it. I'm excited as shit!

massiveaudio

Go to Top of Page

RavinManiac
UUnet Addict

214 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  06:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Send RavinManiac an AOL message  Send RavinManiac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asrael

Ok, I admit it. I'm excited as shit!

Hells Yeah!!! I'm feelin that!!! Just about 1 week left!!! Woo Hoo!!! Who else is gettin' psyched???

Peace is more than "just a word", Its a way of life!!!
Go to Top of Page

DevilEyes
UUnet Guru

671 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  5:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit DevilEyes's Homepage  Send DevilEyes an AOL message  Reply with Quote
only one week away!

~~~~~~~~~
PROM. 2013
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  9:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I Just got word that Dose the Alien and the Giver will be playing an entire set of ORIGINAL material!!!

This shit is going to be one hell of an EVENT from dusk to dawn!

Check out some new shit by dose..
http://upstateunderground.net/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5587

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  1:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in a frenzy. T-minus 5 days, bitches.

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  6:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit! Early birds are gone.. Some locations are running low on tickets..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  8:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is gonna be huge, we had 4 advertisments in this sundays paper and an article to come out in this thursdays "weekend" paper... Get ready to see some dumb ass pictures of the vinyl beat crew! hahaha

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  9:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
High-energy techno explosion in syracuse.

rock on! try to find them all kids

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  08:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, high energy techno explosion... how proper...

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  12:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
BTW - Music City in Binghamton has PLENTY of tickets still waiting to be sold. I went there today to pick up my ticket, and :gasp: I GOT AN EARLY BIRD TICKET! ruh roh, binghamton massif get yer ticks asap!

[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: fuck i cant type
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: i
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: will
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: suck
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: you
[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: nice
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  5:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RUT ROH GUYS, THIS WEEKEND INSAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

RavinManiac
UUnet Addict

214 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  05:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Send RavinManiac an AOL message  Send RavinManiac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
3 days left!!! Who's gettin' PUMPED??

Peace is more than "just a word", Its a way of life!!!
Go to Top of Page

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  11:09:15 AM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
after a long 3 weeks of hell school work, this party if going to be my celebration. hope its not too crowded!!!

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page