Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 SIX - April 8th 2006 - Early Birds - GONE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 11

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  3:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WISH I COULD GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP ON THE 8TH OF APRIL.....I HAVENT BEEN THIS EXCITED IN A WHILE....

"DANCING CAN REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERY THAT MUSIC CONCEALS....."

www.floasis.net <-Liquid Dance forums

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

beener2004
UUnet Guru

637 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  3:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit beener2004's Homepage  Send beener2004 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so excited that you are talking in capslock?

Tiesto 6:43: "And Tiesto saith unto them, Behold for I shall perform the miracle of the trainwreck and the deafening of the five thousand. And he commanded the multitude to jump up and down, and gave to his disciples the joy of the poor track selection. Tiesto saith unto them, praise me for I am the Lord."
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  4:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U KNOW IT GIRLIE....

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  10:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm fucking stoked.. This week I will be in one city a day for three days promoting the shit out of this.. Plus I will be in Syracuse a ton. This is going to kick ass!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  07:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tickets have begun to really sell.. might be a few early birds left.. Oh, and for oyu people in Binghamton, The ticket outlet has changed.. Paulies has all the details on that one.. I'll have him post it up.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

RavinManiac
UUnet Addict

214 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  08:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Send RavinManiac an AOL message  Send RavinManiac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Binghamton peoples. Yes the ticket outlet location for the Binghamton area listed on the flyers has changed. Sugar Mountain (presale ticket distributer listed on the flyer) is no longer selling presale tickets for us. The new location is Music City located at 7 Main Street, Bing. Their phone # is (607) 723-2615. Because of the confusion there are still some "Early bird" tix left!!! So for those who are still in need and wanna save yourself a little bit of $$$ you're in luck!! Early bird tix are going fast (gone in some areas) so you'll wanna eat these up while you can! Peace to all. I hope to see everyone out at this one...

Peace is more than "just a word", Its a way of life!!!
Go to Top of Page

SCSI
Upstate Underground Moderator

364 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  9:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit SCSI's Homepage  Send SCSI an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! Ima have da drink tippaz bu'mpin like it was da main room!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Edited by - SCSI on 03/15/2006 9:55:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how long are early birds at music city for...........

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

LogiC
UUnet Guru

1098 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit LogiC's Homepage  Send LogiC an AOL message  Send LogiC a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
how bout this mario- give me my fucking 20 bucks so we can go up there this weekend and get tickets!

[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: fuck i cant type
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: i
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: will
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: suck
[21:17] ll Krypt0 ll: you
[21:17] ll DJ L0g1C ll: nice
Go to Top of Page

ll Krypt0 ll
shut_up_and_dance

1861 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  12:11:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
u wanna make out......????????????????

Long Live Wemf...
Go to Top of Page

RavinManiac
UUnet Addict

214 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  12:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Send RavinManiac an AOL message  Send RavinManiac a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ll Krypt0 ll

how long are early birds at music city for...........

Til they're gone brutha! Last I knew there were only 10 "early bird" tix left there... So ya might wanna give them a call.. their # is (607) 723-2615. Once they are gone there will still be some "normal presale" tix available... but who knows for how long. So much like the "early bird" tix you want, you must become the "early bird" if you're going to catch them worms!!! Good luck mang! Peace

Peace is more than "just a word", Its a way of life!!!
Go to Top of Page

Clotho
UUnet Buddha

439 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  08:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clotho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my girlfriend and I are coming to this from Rochester, and we're looking for an inexpensive hotel to stay at somewhat close to the venue...does anyone have any suugestions? much thanks, can't wait for this party, gonna be a blast!!!

:)

www.thisisbreaks.com/profile/steveclotho
www.facebook.com/steveclotho
*mixes* www.weneedthebeat.com
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  9:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The one attached to the venue is a little rough on price.. hmmm.. Motel 6 or Super and on Rt 57 / 7th North street should be cheap and close.. 5 or 10 mins.

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Scotty O
UUnet Noob

22 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2006 :  12:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Scotty O an AOL message  Reply with Quote
been a bit since there has been a party in the village of liverpool the word of this party is everywhere great job on the advertising i think some peeps going to be tearing it up on that floor see ya all there and dan if you read this call me lol
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  5:08:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GACProductions

The one attached to the venue is a little rough on price.. hmmm.. Motel 6 or Super and on Rt 57 / 7th North street should be cheap and close.. 5 or 10 mins.

I was wrong.. The hotel attached to the venue is like $50..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  5:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty O

been a bit since there has been a party in the village of liverpool the word of this party is everywhere great job on the advertising i think some peeps going to be tearing it up on that floor see ya all there and dan if you read this call me lol

Thank you!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

RaverInHiding
afterparty_goddess

433 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  1:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit RaverInHiding's Homepage  Send RaverInHiding a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ll Krypt0 ll

I WISH I COULD GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP ON THE 8TH OF APRIL.....I HAVENT BEEN THIS EXCITED IN A WHILE....

I AGREE

UPCOMING SHOWS:

2/19/16 - DA Bentley's Utica, NY : : : Interlink Utica - https://www.facebook.com/events/897522633694378/

https://www.facebook.com/badassbeautiesentertainment
http://soundcloud.com/veterantranceaddict
https://www.facebook.com/ms.heaven99

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
¯ Marilyn Monroe
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  4:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HOLY SHIT TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Parkay
Upstate Underground Moderator

4567 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  4:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parkay's Homepage  Send Parkay an AOL message  Send Parkay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
After seeing all these kidz at ultra.. Just knowing what there gonna do to syracuse is not even funny.. THis is gonna be bananas!!

http://www.soundcloud.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikey-Park...
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.twitter.com/mikeyparkay
http://www.groovetherapyam.com

Go to Top of Page

skunkdiggity
UUnet Buddha

477 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  4:52:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit skunkdiggity's Homepage  Send skunkdiggity an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SO pumped. Just about out of flyers, too. I haven't been to a party since NOVEMBER! AHHHHH! Thank tha Lawd Winter is DONE!

That Hardcore Beotch Mz Gina!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks