Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 The Vibe Simulator - August 20th : FLYER INSIDE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  12:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm fucking around with the date on this so I can make this happen how I want it to..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

UUnet Buddha

302 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  8:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit 8's Homepage  Send 8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to see this being all ages.
Virus and Milo are very nice.

www.djeight.com
www.mixcloud.com/eight/
Go to Top of Page

WickedDreamz216
UUnet Addict

149 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  02:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit WickedDreamz216's Homepage  Reply with Quote
all ages parties suck.
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  12:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eh....there allllllllright but i can see how seeing a 16 year old on e could ruin the enviorment
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  12:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*cough* vinyl beat *cough* ;)

???
http://www.djseanplace.com/Sean_Place_-_Feel_My_Deck_Volume_4.mp3 (Right Click and Save As...)
www.djseanplace.com
www.facebook.com/djseanplace
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  8:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
perfect setup for a plug.......^^^^^^^^^^^
Go to Top of Page

Dj Bebop
UUnet Guru

526 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  9:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Dj Bebop an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd be up for some hard dnb if you are in need for some todd. Just thought I would let ya know.

Bebop

DjSourceRadio.co.uk
DIREKT INFLUENC
Sanktion Records
-----------------------
All types of House and DnB, Trance, Breaks, and more!
-----------------------
Tech Step DnB Mix - Mid Hour Bass

Meta X & Bebop - Live at Quick Fixx 5

Filtered Funky House - Through The Filter
---------------------
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  03:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you have me on the line up for a solo live pa set right todd?

Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
????????????

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  12:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I might be full up for this one.. I don't think I have any locals on the Gabber/Breakcore bill..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

beener2004
UUnet Guru

637 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  1:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit beener2004's Homepage  Send beener2004 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Madame Zu rocks!! She blew me away at wemf last year and gave my friend a bong!!
Got to meet her after, so nice!!

Tiesto 6:43: "And Tiesto saith unto them, Behold for I shall perform the miracle of the trainwreck and the deafening of the five thousand. And he commanded the multitude to jump up and down, and gave to his disciples the joy of the poor track selection. Tiesto saith unto them, praise me for I am the Lord."
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  2:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so is that yes or no? i would like to know so that i can start workin' on my set (i also need to get a more live pa oriented sound board) i'll take a closing slot in the gabba and breakcore room if you have it. from what i've spoken to you about i thought we were all set set. the only thing i wouldn't take is an opening slot (and not because i'm a dick, but because i don't feel it is worth it to bring out over $1000 worth of gear to play for no one for free) if an opening slot is the only option i would be happy to dj though!!!

Go to Top of Page

djjune-r
UUnet Guru

633 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  7:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjune-r's Homepage  Send djjune-r an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by d-magic

omg if scott brown gets booked it would own all madam zu would be a better fit for the hard-house freeform room just to bad overrated venom has more of an amercian following then the madam well i see its will be 3 rooms thank god for that sorry bout the doormouse comment im just not a fan also......www.djnoleftturn.com 3 tables and 2 cdj's of hardcore mayhem who else is spinnin 3 records at once and makin it sound bangin hmmmmmmmmmmmm????

why dont people stop hating on Venom........maybe you should try giving to the scene like Venom does and has been for many years. not to mention produce more underground tapes than many superstar DJs and even invent your genre of House. Sorry i am a fan of Venom and I have seen him at many events i have never been disappointed.
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:00:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm not a fan of hard house, but i have always liked venom. he's a very nice guy too.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  02:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1300 is on for this.. I dunno about the PA though. Depends on whos sound system.. We'll check it.. Also, Why is this post rounding 500 hits without the headliners announced?! You people are sick for the Hardcore huh?

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  09:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been sick for the core for 2 yrs

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2527 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  3:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ULTRA VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!! (i know that would be a bitch)

i'm watching you
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  11:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nate you like ulta violence?????????? kick ass!

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  11:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ULTRAVOILENCE IS GREAT! I WOULD LOVE THAT SHIT!!! GET ME A CONTACT!!!

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  8:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
check the web

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: