Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 The Vibe Simulator - August 20th : FLYER INSIDE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 10

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  05:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From the crew that brought you, Quikk Fixx 5 and Feelin the Vibe

Vibe 315 in assocation
with Trexx Nightclub presents..
The Second installment of the Trexx Trilogy..

The Vibe Simulator
Saturday, August 20th, 2005
Trexx Nightclub
319 N Clinton Street
Syracuse, NY 13202

In the days of old, in warehouse, in basements, in the shadow of the underground, the concept of Rave was born. This new style of music, new style of concert and new style of LIFE jumped off the pages of history, bringing people from all walks of life together, under one roof. Dancing till the break of dawn and sometimes past, making memories that last forever.

To many, those days are gone. To you, They are not.

On Saturday, August 20th, 2005 take part in the ultimate simulation of the underground vibe! Vibe 315 in assocation with Trexx Nightclub brings you something old and something new. A culture that spawned a nationwide phenomenon, brought to you a second time in history! If you were in the warehouses and the basements, You know the feeling, you know the vibe: One amazing night, A state of bliss that can never be fully discribed, an exprience unlike any other. Come back with us, Expierence the underground again! For everyone else, be part of something unlike anything you've ever witnessed before.
Be part of the Vibe Simulator!

Virtual Area 1 : The Four Four

Micro
2:30am-4am - Progressive Trance
System Recordings/www.djmicro.com - New York
CD Release Party:

DJ Micro Presents: Tech-Mix 5 (on System Recordings)

DJ MICRO is one of the most respected performers on the U.S. trance circuit and a true veteran of the East Coast club scene. He is constantly pushing himself with his non-stop touring and nearly annual album release schedule for his devoted fan base. His latest mix compilation entry TECH-MIX 5 represents the night’s peak hours with hypnotic anthems & energetic moments that fade into melodramatic hooks. Like his live set, It is a full-on high energy combination of hard-edged trance creating a sonic soundtrack that will keep the party at full throttle. Get ready for Mirco to return to syracuse for the first time in close to a half decade!

Mike Parkay
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY SET
1:30am-2:30am - Funky House
The Bubble/Vibe 315 - Utica

Mike Parkay is one of the reason why we have a scene today. Plugging away and keep the party going night after night Mike give his whole heart and soul to us in every set and every production. After his mind blowing set at Quikk Fixx 5, everyone has been looking forward to his return to Prime time. Tonight He's going to keep you busy by giving you the Funkiest shit to groove to. Be on the Floor for the birthday boy and buy him a shot after he makes you sweat!

Sean Place and Kemp
12pm-1:30am - Techno
Eclectech/Vinyl Beat Productions/Vibe 315 - Syracuse

Sean has been keeping busy with his weekly at Trexx as of late.. Kemp has been doing events as eclectech productions he and the rest of eclectech has produced some of the best events over the years. Tonight though, Sean place and Kemp are taking the party higher with some nasty techno to make you move. Be on the dance floor and let your feet do the talking cause this Duo will kick the party into high gear! Sean Place and Kemp in the Place!

Jare Fox
11pm-12am - Happy Hardcore
Joekerland/Ravers Only - Rochester

For years Jare Fox has been a staple to our summer events.. Spicing them up with a little Hardcore flavor. Jare has played to sold out crowds at Hullabaloo and even headlined huge massives like WEMF04. Tonight he touches down in syracuse and rocks you with the hardcore bounce you have come to know and love!

Timothy Harris and Ross Gambuzza
10pm-11pm : Trance
GlobalDance recordings/ToughTraxx UK/Wax Works Music - Syracuse

Since the Phato days over a decade ago, Ross Gamnbuzza has dropped beats that make the dance floor move. This elusive vet has some of the nastiest tracks you will ever hear. Together with Global Dance Recordings Guru Timothy Harris, they are sure to make this set one to get the party pumping and jumping! It's time to call for the hands in the Air!

Big Mase
9pm-10pm : Trance
UPlift!/Electronic Music Collective - Ithaca, NY

It's been a long time coming for this guy as he drops his bomb-ass crate of trance on his first Vibe party. This WNY import has been all over the state. Now residing in Ithaca, Big Mase has been dropping beats to crowd large and small in the CNY area. We couldn't think of better tunes to start out the night the right way.

Your Host : Nate aka BFSHM
Your Host for the Night
BFSHM/Vibe315 - Syracuse

You know what time it is.. It's time for some BFSHM! Nate is ready to pump the crowd once again. As our resident host nate takes the party to the next level with give aways, hype builds and energy! Get on the floor and get the fuck down! Time for some nasty shit!

Virtual Area 2 : The Bassline

Evol Intent
1am-3am : Drum and Bass
Evol Intent/Human Imprint/Renegade Hardware- UK - Atlanta

After building an underground following with their first 3 releases, Evol Intent began to get some attention from distributors, both in the USA and overseas. They wound up signing a deal with Alpha Magic to handle their distribution for Evol Intent Recordings. Soon after, Evol Intent caught the eye of the award winning and historic dnb label, Renegade Hardware. Hardware had just launched a new label and they were interested in new material from Evol Intent for the label (Barcode records). After their first release with Barcode, Hardware was quick to snatch up Evol Intent and offer them an exclusive deal as permanent artists on the roster. Around the same time, Dieselboy approached the Evol Intent trio to do a remix for his upcoming cd, "The Dungeon Masters Guide." Upon completion of the remix, Dieselboy asked Evol Intent to do yet another remix for the cd, but this time he asked them to remix a song from a legendary producer known as BT. Beyond all of the hard work they have put in to their music in the last year, Evol Intent are showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. They have had releases on labels such as Renegade Hardware, Human imprint, Outbreak records and of course, Evol Intent Recordings. With non-stop DJ international tour dates, a heavy release schedule of originals and remixes for some of the top labels and artists in the scene you'll see why Evol intent is in such high demand. This being thier first Syracuse Appearance! You better believe it's going to be NASTY!

Datcyde
3am-4am : Drum and Bass
Taciturn Records/Direct Drive - New York

Datcyde first appeared on the NYC DnB circuit in 1995. Since then his presence has been a staple in New York City's underground dance music culture. His reputation for long, tight mixing and playing original/unreleased music has enabled him to play across the nation.
Having been a resident for events such as Koncrete Jungle, Direct Drive, Camouflage, Recess and Testpress datcyde can really pump the floor. Datcyde's production skills have been picked up by several domestic labels including New York's own, Caffeine Records. Known primarily as a techno and trance label, they picked him up as their first jungle producer and included him on the infamous Caffeine tour in 2000 along side DJ's Micro, X-dream, Frankie Bones. Some of his more well-known tunes that have been in demand by junglists across the country and are now only be available only on Ebay. Some autographed copies fetching small fortunes. Datcyde receives international requests for his tracks weekly and as his global fame grows, so does this stateside producer's creative drive. Get ready for his nasty set to end out the night the right way!

Warchild
11pm-12pm : Hardcore
Ruffneck Playaz Crew/Manic Jane/AC Hardcorps - Boston

If you don't know who DJ Warchild is, then you you haven't danced extremely hard yet! Warchild has made an upstate appearance for us every year except for the last.. Now it's he's going to make up for lost time! Dropping some sick beats and a wild atmosphere, Warchild always makes the place crazy. Get ready for a one of a kinda dj and a one of a kinda expierence.. Get ready for the Warchild!

Ewun
12am-1am : Drum and Bass
Evol Intent/Human imprint/Barcode - Rochester

Ewun is ROC CITY's answer to sick Dnb! Period! Having tracks signed to legendary labels like EI and Human Imprint, Ewun's production is simply one of the best. When he's on the decks, shit is even nastier! Dropping original plates and sick unreleased tracks with some ill scratching, Ewun is not one to fuck with on the decks. In addition to his heavy touring and production schedual, Ewun is also one of those responsable for forwarding the Rochester DnB scene to it's now legendary status. If you're ready the sickness.. You're ready for Ewun!

Silas Maximus
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY SET
10pm-11pm : Jungle
Gettup Massive/Vibe 315 - Auburn

The Godfather of the Gettup massive! Silas has had a heavy touring schedual this past year. He's also released several mixes, In addition to keeping his friday night resedency at the Legendary Roadhaus in Auburn. As a part of the Vibe 315 he's been involved with some of this years best events. Laying down that classic jungle sounds that get the crowd insane! Tonight Silas will also be celebrating his birthday to the fullest.. Scotch on the rocks please!

H-bomb
9-10 : Breaks
Vinylbeat Productions/Metrosoul - Syracuse

Since Joining Vinylbeat and rocking out on Thursdays regularly, H-Bomb has really taken this area by storm. Known for blowing up the Ho Ho Project every year, we are starting to see more and more of H-Bomb. Everytime is better then the last.. Be on the floor and ready to start the night right with some Bassy Breakbeat to make you move your feet!

MC Scatter
Your host for the evening
Jungle Bums/Vibe 315 - Rochester

It's offical.. Our resident MC! Dropping some ill rhymes set after set. You know that Scatter is on the attack like no other. After Amazing us at Quikk Fixx 5 all of upstate finally knows what this cat is about. Mic Check.. One, two!

------------------------------------------------------------
The Vibe Simulator
Saturday, August 20th, 2005
Trexx Nightclub
319 N Clinton Street
Syracuse, NY 13202

SoulFresh will be making the magic happen when they transform our venue into something to behold.
A variety of Venders will be on hand to offer you everything from glowsticks and whistles to Mixtapes and Cds

$15 Presale, More at the Door

Presale Tickets Available :

SYRACUSE :
Skyehigh East
167 Mashall Street
Syracuse NY 13210
Phone : 315-422-4827

ROCHESTER :
Skyehigh West
610 Monroe Avenue
Rochester NY 14607
Phone : 585-271-5750

BUFFALO :
Powerhouse Pro DJ
3648 Harlem Road
Buffalo NY 14215
Phone : 716-831-5544

ALBANY :
Massive Audio
306 Hudson Avenue
Albany NY 12210
Phone : 518-831-1742

UTICA :
Puff-n-Stuff
333 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13501
Phone : 315-734-0363

ONLINE OR PHONE :
Brown Paper Tickets
Web : http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1859
Phone : 1-800-838-3006

Web Support :
http://www.newraveorder.com
http://www.nysraves.com
http://www.upstateunderground.net
http://www.groovenet.org
http://www.wnysor.net
http://www.afterhoursny.com

Radio Support :
Z89 - WJPZ 89.1 - www.z89.com

Flyer:

(click for big)

This will also be my Farewell event as I am finishing up my degree and I got accepted to a collage I've been wanting to go to. I was going to save this announcement for a special occasion but that's not happening. I'm very bittersweet about this all. I feel empty inside and excited at the same time.. I dont' know how many of you I will be able to see again : ( as I will I'll be on the west coast. I'm probably staying out that way because my field is bigger. I miss you guys already. I miss the people I have grown up with and the people I've grown old with. There are few and far that could every hope to have met such an amazing and ecletic group of individuals. This will be my farewell event. Please come down and send me off right.. But me a drink, give me a hug and pinch my ass. I really woudl like to see all my friends in one place at one time.. I'm inviting everyone.. For the people I work with to the people I grew up with.

The best part of it all..

I'm giving away my car!!! To someone at this event.
That's right.. My fucking beat up 1996 Buick Skylark.
Now, I know you probably have seen my car. It's not the best car in the world.. But I have promoted almost every event I have ever thrown in thsat car. It's extremely valuable to me. I'm kinda emotional just thinking about letting it go. I used to drive to Buffalo every weekend in this car.. I just this past weekend went over 100,000 miles with it while coming from Auburn. It's really my most prized posession and soemthing I love dearly. I couldn't think of a better way to end this chapter of my life then to let it go.
I love you all.
- Todd Kilburn

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 07/16/2005 1:47:07 PM

Scruff McGruff
UUnet Buddha

255 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  2:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scruff McGruff's Homepage  Send Scruff McGruff an AOL message  Send Scruff McGruff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ooooooooo snap \m/

Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  1:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
todd get up with me soon so we can chat about this event

Go to Top of Page

electricmeow
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  12:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Send electricmeow an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"DO YOU LOVE YOUR HARDCORE?"

...oh hell yes.

w00t this party will be totally hot and sexual.

ie, i can't wait.

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars...-oscar wilde
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  4:32:39 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
screw doormouse u need to bring in NO LEFT TURN vs LUNA-C that would be the all time best show ever maybe a lil scott brown action 2 even thought i doubt that would happen but i can always hope btw i already talked to no left turn he'll do it for pretty cheap luna-c might be a differnt story though also DONT OVERLOAD ON GABBER!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  4:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Left Turn does sound like a good Idea.. and Luna-C.. Check into it an drop me an E-mail.. We were thinking of Madame Zu though.. Gimme a shout..

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  4:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still mad some could say anything bad about doormouse.. :(

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Scruff McGruff
UUnet Buddha

255 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  6:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scruff McGruff's Homepage  Send Scruff McGruff an AOL message  Send Scruff McGruff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
diiiid someone say scott brown? =O!

Go to Top of Page

dr morozoff
upstate_maverick

2837 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  6:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dr morozoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yo man you should book nathancipher vs benstrauch to play the SMASHCORE!!!!!11

SMASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111
Go to Top of Page

Modulate
UUnet Guru

1728 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  8:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats smashcore sound like?

Go to Top of Page

djjune-r
UUnet Guru

633 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  01:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit djjune-r's Homepage  Send djjune-r an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love hardcore
Go to Top of Page

WholovesyababE
UUnet Beginner

41 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  02:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooooh this would be my 2 year party goer anniversary!!

WholovesyababE...;)
Go to Top of Page

WholovesyababE
UUnet Beginner

41 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  02:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and.... I LOVE SCOTT BROWN!!!!!

WholovesyababE...;)
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  03:24:18 AM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
omg if scott brown gets booked it would own all madam zu would be a better fit for the hard-house freeform room just to bad overrated venom has more of an amercian following then the madam well i see its will be 3 rooms thank god for that sorry bout the doormouse comment im just not a fan also......www.djnoleftturn.com 3 tables and 2 cdj's of hardcore mayhem who else is spinnin 3 records at once and makin it sound bangin hmmmmmmmmmmmm????
Go to Top of Page

Scruff McGruff
UUnet Buddha

255 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  3:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scruff McGruff's Homepage  Send Scruff McGruff an AOL message  Send Scruff McGruff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been known to spin a lil HHC nu gabber on the side. If you are lookin for anyone drop me an email at scruffmcgruff@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with a demo if interested.

Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  03:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by d-magic

madam zu would be a better fit for the hard-house freeform room

Yeah.. Why not have both?!? Haha

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  03:12:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
almost 200 hits.. are you kidding me?

Button's Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

GACProductions
UUnet Guru

2195 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  12:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit GACProductions's Homepage  Send GACProductions an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok.. we are filled.. Line up to be posted when I get everything squared..

Button's Anyone?

Edited by - GACProductions on 03/11/2005 12:23:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

WickedDreamz216
UUnet Addict

149 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  05:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit WickedDreamz216's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hard fucking mind.
yummy.
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  1:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got a feelin the shit is gonna be the upstate party of the summer
Go to Top of Page

d-magic
UUnet Beginner

27 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  1:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Send d-magic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O YEAH SUMONE BETTER SPIN "LEAVE ME WAITING" BU FRISKY N D-MINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.46 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks