pendulum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2

Asrael
UUnet Guru

1257 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  08:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asrael's Homepage  Send Asrael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rob F too! Quality tunes from this guy! Nice one!

massiveaudio

Go to Top of Page

niknasty
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  10:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea right now pendulum is my most bought producer.. the same the first track i bought was back to you (agreed masterpiece) scotty has trail of sevens...great track... i have spiral (the definition of what a female vocal should be in drum and bass..) and my opening to my set at the moment is machosichist... a tottaly deffirent style of track sounding more like drumsound and bassline smith...i have a few other tracks by them...and i agreey that voyager track or whatever isnt anything to write home about... they are some weird ass fuckers but damn can them boys produce...
Go to Top of Page

niknasty
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  10:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea right now pendulum is my most bought producer.. the same the first track i bought was back to you (agreed masterpiece) scotty has trail of sevens...great track... i have spiral (the definition of what a female vocal should be in drum and bass..) and my opening to my set at the moment is machosichist... a tottaly deffirent style of track sounding more like drumsound and bassline smith...i have a few other tracks by them...and i agreey that voyager track or whatever isnt anything to write home about... they are some weird ass fuckers but damn can them boys produce...
Go to Top of Page

niknasty
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  10:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh and there new remix of edrush and opticals bacteria is pretty tight ... the other side (gas mask) is bangin' too
Go to Top of Page

Scruff McGruff
UUnet Buddha

255 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  11:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scruff McGruff's Homepage  Send Scruff McGruff an AOL message  Send Scruff McGruff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
isn't spiral a male vocal?
and sorry, I think that the bacteria rmx is pure shite if you ask me..
and yeah Rob F kiks ass
Go to Top of Page

niknasty
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  2:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no spiral is def. a female vocal... i mean i dont know how high pitch your voice is but thats def. a female... and the bacteria remix is alright but the flip is pretty sick ...
Go to Top of Page

Asrael
UUnet Guru

1257 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  3:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Asrael's Homepage  Send Asrael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spiral sounds like a male vocal through and through. Or that's one manly diva.

Go to Top of Page

plume
network_junglist

5695 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  4:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niknasty

oh and there new remix of edrush and opticals bacteria is pretty tight ... the other side (gas mask) is bangin' too

I almost picked that one up. From what I remember of it, it was too similar to the original it needed something else.

Upon further review on Pendulum's work I find it very hit or miss. A lot of their stuff is too over the top and hard for me. The only release I ended up with was Still Grey. I really love that tune.

... and on the topic of remixes you have to check out the Black Sun Empire Remix of Sinthetix's (rob f is a part of this trio) Cryogenic. Obsessions001. niiiicccce.
Go to Top of Page

niknasty
UUnet Beginner

40 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2004 :  7:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know ian i spin still grey today just to think of you.... ;-)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks