Thank you Zombies!! (2011)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 4

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  2:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Map of the route:

Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  2:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that brains looks like a very nice brains. google brains is nice brains.

brains.

brains brains brains brains brains brains brains. and brains.
Go to Top of Page

jvj_paramag
UUnet Noob

1 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  5:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit jvj_paramag's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wanted!!!!! Zombies for zombie party at SCARE-A-CUSE - event held at the OnCenter in Syracuse on Sept 9-11, 2011.

Prizes for the best zombies!!!!

For more information visit www.scare-a-cuse.net

www.scare-a-cuse.net
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  08:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jvj_paramag

Wanted!!!!! Zombies for zombie party at SCARE-A-CUSE - event held at the OnCenter in Syracuse on Sept 9-11, 2011.

Prizes for the best zombies!!!!

For more information visit www.scare-a-cuse.net

sweet, may have to send some of our undead legion to promote and check this out.. thumbs up!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2011 :  3:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fliers out by Thursday! Got some pre fliers now.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  10:21:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YOUR MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT DURING SETUP IN THE THEATER
(between 5pm-7pm)

THE BLOCKHEADS (Utica NY) *DNB*
Direkt Influence, Visionary Mindz

MUPH (Utica NY) *Dubstep*
Direkt Influence

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 08/08/2011 10:24:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  11:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've already seen a few zombies lately lol!

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  01:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, my folks will finally be able to see the zombie walk first hand.. right out of their windows, on the corner of Carlile, eeexcellent =]

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:06:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm thinking that the zombie outbreak will be from the brown water in Utica... =P

Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2011 :  8:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cmon kyle :D its story tiem?

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2011 :  8:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by t3uth

cmon kyle :D its story tiem?

no, not yet. I'll save you all until September.. as zombie confucious surely once said; "one does not build an undead army of zombehs in a day".

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  4:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/brain-eating-amoeba-claims-second-victim-month-161107259.html

Brain Eating Amoeba kills 2nd victim in a month.. geez I hope those things don't spread to Utica, and somehow become an epidemic.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  09:29:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/brain-eating-amoeba-claims-second-victim-month-161107259.html

Brain Eating Amoeba kills 2nd victim in a month.. geez I hope those things don't spread to Utica, and somehow become an epidemic.

3rd death reported... what the heck is going on w. this? The thing wriggles up your nose when you are swimming, and heads for your brain. Then it causes an infection which in 99% of the cases, leads to meningitis and death.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  12:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  2:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that raises a very interesting point. i feel that the zombie walk is discriminating against fast zombies. next year i propose that we do a zombie run, to incorporate all the countless fast zombie that have had to sit this even out the past few years.

additionally, i hope it is quite clear that this post is pure shens.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  2:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

that raises a very interesting point. i feel that the zombie walk is discriminating against fast zombies. next year i propose that we do a zombie run, to incorporate all the countless fast zombie that have had to sit this even out the past few years.

additionally, i hope it is quite clear that this post is pure shens.

oh it's clear. There are some who run, esp. if they are chasing down victims. The swarm is usually about 2 blocks long, so you can run to the front or back. I prefer the lurch personally.

Go to Top of Page

drunkandbass
UUnet Guru

1498 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2011 :  4:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit drunkandbass's Homepage  Send drunkandbass an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I walked and ran...had to keep the hordes on the sidewalk....

And I needed a drink terribly, so me and a mini-hord invaded Arby's for a quick drink and some brains....the faces on the patrons were priceless!

what you all about?

MAC, I'm not a f*cking DJ, Allister

Visonary Minds (I need banners!)
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2011 :  11:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The website is updated courtesy of Shadow Park Studios..

http://uzw.direktinfluence.we.bs

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2011 :  11:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
8/25/2011
ATLANTA – Health officials say two children and a young adult have died this summer from a microscopic amoeba that lives in water. Most cases of the rare infection are caught while swimming in lakes or ponds. But Louisiana officials linked the June death of a young man to the tap water he used to flush out his sinuses.

This month, a 16-year-old Florida teen fell ill after swimming and a 9-year-old Virginia boy died a week after he went to a fishing day camp.

Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say about 120 U.S. cases have been reported since the amoeba was identified in the early 1960s. About three deaths are reported each year, on average. The amoeba goes up the nose and burrows up into the skull.*

*USA Today

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  3:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Recommended Lodging for the Utica Zombie Walk
(for those lurching from out of town)

The Red Roof Inn
20 Weaver Street
Utica, NY 13502
(315) 724-7128
$70-$80 rooms

*Please note there are several hotels of varying price and quality right off the Utica thruway exit; and all are very close to both the Sept 30th and the Oct 1st venue.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 08/26/2011 3:32:07 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks