Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 Ho Ho Project :) SUPRISE LAST MINUTE HEADLINER:)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 5

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  06:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
opps that was me ... mario must of posted last on my computer
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  4:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
f*ck yea joey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgbH0MjIHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  10:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just added to the lineup Dj Highlander !! the long antispated return of binghamton's own junglist Chrislexic and Le Roy James (jimmy ferry) this just keeps getting bigger more to come... D'militant

Edited by - calmo on 12/07/2010 1:35:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  1:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yo, how many rooms/slots are available? I might be able to add to this.

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  1:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neighborhood crime

Yo, how many rooms/slots are available? I might be able to add to this.

hrm let me know what your thinking i got both rooms filled but could make room for someone else let me know whats up
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  1:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO

Also- I'll never forget HoHo project 2008- and the crazy snowstorm/blizzard that hit @ 3 or 4am (I played @ 5)..after the party getting really lost looking for our hotel in the middle of a snowstorm in Binghamton, (twisted) and then the death defying drive up 81 and on the thruway the next day... all way worth it.

see you remember this way i remember the whole party coming back to my house and literally duct-tapeing a girl to the wall lol
Go to Top of Page

DJ315
UUnet Noob

4 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  04:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Send DJ315 an AOL message  Send DJ315 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cannot wait to get down in Bing and jam. It has been forever since I came down for a Ho Ho Project.Xmas night is going to be insane. I will see everybody out

{{{highlander}}}

the vengence of

raymond manuel

Edited by - DJ315 on 12/16/2010 04:41:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  02:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ315

Cannot wait to get down in Bing and jam. It has been forever since I came down for a Ho Ho Project.Xmas night is going to be insane. I will see everybody out

I'm so glad you are back in ny! How long you back for? Is it permanent?

Go to Top of Page

djjussle
Upstate Underground Moderator

444 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  4:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So just so everyone knows this year's Ho Ho has been organized mostly by D'Militant aka Joey. He has been right on top of this in my absence and am grateful to have good friends ine the Plug N Play crew who take the lead and make stuff happen. It will be good to see everyone but do me a favor...if you have fun and dig what this night brings don't say "good party" to me...say it to Joey...he has done 90% of the work on this and will most likely be heading up Plug N Play's future events.

Love,

Jussle

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  10:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aww thanks jussle... and breaking a tradition im going to post time slots just due to it being xmas if theres any issues please hit me up PRIVATELY on facebook... do not scream about it on the boards or I will do nothing to try to accomidate you, (not being a dick but we have enough negative trolling on here... lets keep things posative!) ok so here is what i got ,

downstairs

10-11 mj duke
11-12 D74
12-1 Highlander
1-2 Labratory
2-3 Le roy james

upstairs

10:00-11:00 D'militant
11-12-chrislexic
12-1 Jimmy samasara
1-2- space one
2-3 bmh

Edited by - calmo on 12/20/2010 10:12:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

djjussle

444 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  8:16:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm loving the line up but who is D'Militant...muahahahah

Go to Top of Page

timmyekg
UUnet Buddha

411 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  1:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit timmyekg's Homepage  Send timmyekg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djjussle

I'm loving the line up but who is D'Militant...muahahahah

Just some hack.

who says i'm stuck up?
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  2:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wish I could make it this year, merry xmas binghamton!
<3, Utica

Go to Top of Page

djjussle

444 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  1:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We truly do have a Christmas Blessing...a huge headliner called me this afternoon and said he would love to join our special event as he will be in town for Christmas and just wants to come out and jam. I truly can not believe i got this call and can't wait for everyone to see the surprise. We will have to adjust a line up just a little to squeeze him in but this Christmas is turning out to be an awesome little throwdown. This will truly be the best FREE party that plug n play has ever done and i want to thank god, my crew & friends, and my new wife for giving me the life i could only dream of....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! WOOHOO i'm so happy you have no idea!!! JOEY GET AT ME ASAP!!! Been trying to reach you all morning with the news:)

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  3:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok i will let jussle break the news but with this there is gonna be some re-arranged time slots.... so its gonna go like this

downstairs

9-11 mj duke
11-12 D74
12-1 Highlander
1-2 SUPRISE GUEST
2-3 Le roy james

upstairs
10-11 D'militant
11-12-chrislexic
12-1 Jimmy samasara
1-2- space one
2-3 labratory

Edited by - calmo on 12/24/2010 09:28:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

JasperCat
UUnet Noob

3 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  10:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is downstairs first floor and upstairs 3rd floor?
Go to Top of Page

djjussle

444 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  4:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DJ Jason Smith aka DJ Boogie will be joining us for this year's HO HO PROJECT...feel free to check him out at iamjasonsmith.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks