Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 Ho Ho Project :) SUPRISE LAST MINUTE HEADLINER:)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 5

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  12:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO
DOES NOT APPROVE

jk. Your opinion is your own. I just love posting that glaring asian dude though, it's quite intimidating.

Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  1:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by alexxxae

quote:
Originally posted by neighborhood crime

quote:

quote:

i hate binghamton. but i hate utica and albany too, so whateva.

k

Don't let it get you down kyle, she hasn't been to either 1 of the 3 for an event. Predetermined hate without witnessing for herself what is to hate about the events in those towns.

i didn't say anything about events or scenes. i just said i don't like the cities. i've been to all three cities and i just don't like them.

DOES NOT APPROVE

jk. Your opinion is your own. I just love posting that glaring asian dude though, it's quite intimidating.

that guy is definitely not asian. just sayin'
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  2:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

k

Don't let it get you down kyle, she hasn't been to either 1 of the 3 for an event. Predetermined hate without witnessing for herself what is to hate about the events in those towns.

i didn't say anything about events or scenes. i just said i don't like the cities. i've been to all three cities and i just don't like them.

DOES NOT APPROVE

ok smarty, maybe not by ethnicity (idk for sure) but he is the Minister of Finance of Thailand.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 10/16/2010 09:24:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  04:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

k

DOES NOT APPROVE

From now on, I will refer to you as "Does Not Agree".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgbH0MjIHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  1:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

k

DOES NOT APPROVE

ok smarty, maybe not by ethnicity (idk for sure) but he is the Minister of Finance of Thailand.

Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  2:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha okay?
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  2:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

haha okay?

Picturing the eye roll you do everytime anyone speaks.

Does not agree is vastly superior to all.

Does not agree wants to collect THIS as thought.
<=jogo
Not complying, keep trying.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
god_is_a_dj

10071 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  02:21:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, morons, and you know who you are, do me a favor and stop quoting the entire moronic thread every time you post some moronic shit. If you're not on board for this, and you don't like this city or that city then go f*ck yourself, stay in your city of choice, which is just some other upstate hell-hole armpit of a town no better than any other upstate black hole, and move along. Stop posting on this thread, better yet, delete your account. Go look in the mirror and keep telling yourself you're better than everyone else, cause you're not.

Justin, glad to see you're doing Ho Ho this year. f*ck the noobs. They have no idea.

Upstate Underground Admin
uu2007@upstateunderground.net
www.upstateunderground.net
"I'm only quasi-evil."
Go to Top of Page

djmatrixx
UUnet Guru

1900 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  09:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmatrixx's Homepage  Send djmatrixx an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MJ DUKE speaks the truth

2PHAT productions
Utica= Upstates Time Is Coming Around
"We are the streets"

myspace.com/djmatrixx
phatbro456@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  3:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the rave god has spoken
Go to Top of Page

Admin
god_is_a_dj

10071 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  3:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hate scrolling through useless banter. I have no idea why people do that. Like I'm going to have a hard time understanding the moronic thread of 5 word replies. I'm all for disambiguation but for the love of god stop it.

"I'm only quasi-evil."
Go to Top of Page

DevilEyes
UUnet Guru

671 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  10:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit DevilEyes's Homepage  Send DevilEyes an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seriously..
Todd and I are down for Ho Ho project. Hopefully it will fall on my birthday. =)

~~~~~~~~~
PROM. 2013
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  11:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Hey, morons, and you know who you are, do me a favor and stop quoting the entire moronic thread every time you post some moronic shit. If you're not on board for this, and you don't like this city or that city then go f*ck yourself, stay in your city of choice, which is just some other upstate hell-hole armpit of a town no better than any other upstate black hole, and move along. Stop posting on this thread, better yet, delete your account. Go look in the mirror and keep telling yourself you're better than everyone else, cause you're not.

Justin, glad to see you're doing Ho Ho this year. f*ck the noobs. They have no idea.

Omg, I love this statement. Go binghamton! People need to learn facts on how important bing was to cny's electronic music scene devolopment. Binghamton will always have my love and I will support this.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2010 :  12:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its not the place that matters its the party and the people throwing it. And my man Jussle can throw a party.

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2010 :  12:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

Its not the place that matters its the party and the people throwing it. And my man Jussle can throw a party.

Jussle always has and always will. That's why I fully support this guy.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
god_is_a_dj

10071 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  3:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So who all is playin' Jussle?

"I'm only quasi-evil."
Go to Top of Page

djjussle
Upstate Underground Moderator

444 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  3:43:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Update 10/19/2010

This has always been a Christmas tradition. Not a holdiay party. Not a winter party. But a full on annual Christmas tradition event. With that being said this year's HO HO Project will fall on the one and only December 25th @ Club Liquid in Binghamton, NY. We will be having it on Christmas itself ladies and gentleman. So when your done with all of your family bullshit and tired of dealing with all the hustle and bustle come hang out with the Plug N Play crew.

With that being said if you signed up as a dj or sent me an email with your interest in having a spot please send me yet another email to djjussle@gmail.com confirming that your still on for this date.

Once again there will be no cover for 21 and over. If your 18+ and want to come it will be $5 for your young asses. Once again to all dj's that have played a HO HO Project before if you would like a spot get a hold of me asap. There will be NO free drinks, NO compensation, and NO whining from any dj's that sign up. It's a free event and i get absolutely no money for doing this so i can't pay anyone. The little door money if any goes to the club for dealing with people under 21. We will release a flyer shortly after we tally who is all on board.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  3:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djjussle

Update 10/19/2010

This has always been a Christmas tradition. Not a holdiay party. Not a winter party. But a full on annual Christmas tradition event. With that being said this year's HO HO Project will fall on the one and only December 25th @ Club Liquid in Binghamton, NY. We will be having it on Christmas itself ladies and gentleman. So when your done with all of your family bullshit and tired of dealing with all the hustle and bustle come hang out with the Plug N Play crew.

With that being said if you signed up as a dj or sent me an email with your interest in having a spot please send me yet another email to djjussle@gmail.com confirming that your still on for this date.

Once again there will be no cover for 21 and over. If your 18+ and want to come it will be $5 for your young asses. Once again to all dj's that have played a HO HO Project before if you would like a spot get a hold of me asap. There will be NO free drinks, NO compensation, and NO whining from any dj's that sign up. It's a free event and i get absolutely no money for doing this so i can't pay anyone. The little door money if any goes to the club for dealing with people under 21. We will release a flyer shortly after we tally who is all on board.

I can't do it on xmas. =( Please drink a lil "xmas cheer" for me though.

Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  6:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i too will not be able to make it out to bing on x-mas but if you want me to pass out some flyers in utica let me know justin

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  11:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can make it. All my family left ny.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet