Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 Ho Ho Project :) SUPRISE LAST MINUTE HEADLINER:)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 5

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  11:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parkay

Im not trying to tell jusle not to do anything im trying to possibly organize something more together.. and working together like more promoters need to do

Am I sensing an epic sugardaddies party to out-do grandmaster dose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgbH0MjIHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Go to Top of Page

djjussle
Upstate Underground Moderator

444 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  11:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha that would have been fun...i wonder if that place is even still open haha

Go to Top of Page

SCSI

364 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  01:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit SCSI's Homepage  Send SCSI an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SCSI has blessed 2 Hos and would love to bless a third Ho!!!
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  02:11:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djjussle

Find out and if so, collab with mikey and other heads in the surrounding areas. Rebuild the bing. CNY needs binghamton again and ithaca also.

IMO, CNY needs the CNY B(inghamton).U(tica).S(yracuse).I(thaca).ness model to come back. Right now, CNY is just U.S.ness and needs to be B.U.S.I.ness to be like it was before. <========== cheesey but true and important to everyone's goals in CNY in order for them to happen

Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  02:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SCSI

SCSI has blessed 2 Hos and would love to bless a third Ho!!!

Sliegh hos all day lol

It'd be ironic if hokilla played ho ho project. I actually got him to go to his first cny party in bing and it was ho ho project.

Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  3:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neighborhood crime
Plus, its a good central location

binghamton is not 'central'.
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  3:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alexxxae

quote:
Plus, its a good central location

binghamton is not 'central'.

4 hours from buffalo and nyc is as central as it gets.

Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  8:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Find out and if so, collab with mikey and other heads in the surrounding areas. Rebuild the bing. CNY needs binghamton again and ithaca also.

IMO, CNY needs the CNY B(inghamton).U(tica).S(yracuse).I(thaca).ness model to come back. Right now, CNY is just U.S.ness and needs to be B.U.S.I.ness to be like it was before. <========== cheesey but true and important to everyone's goals in CNY in order for them to happen

that made me throw up in my mouth a lil

Edited by - deebuke on 10/12/2010 8:00:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  10:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

quote:

quote:

Hey, I'm trying to be positive and encouraging, do I need to go back to being angry, negative hater?

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  10:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

quote:

quote:

Hey, I'm trying to be positive and encouraging, do I need to go back to being angry, negative hater?

no, and I'm glad you recognized that Utica came back dawg.

Alexxae, show some damn respect for Binghamton.
Lots of history and good party people down that way. It's def a part of upstate even though it's on the bottom.

Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  8:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i hate binghamton. but i hate utica and albany too, so whateva.
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  10:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

k

Go to Top of Page

neighborhood crime
UUnet Guru

2012 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  11:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit neighborhood crime's Homepage  Send neighborhood crime an AOL message  Send neighborhood crime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL@N3MO

quote:

k

Don't let it get you down kyle, she hasn't been to either 1 of the 3 for an event. Predetermined hate without witnessing for herself what is to hate about the events in those towns.

Go to Top of Page

dvs109
UUnet Guru

883 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  03:11:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no no projekt
Go to Top of Page

djjussle

444 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  4:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit djjussle's Homepage  Send djjussle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha funny stuff...well don't know about having the energy to bring binghamton back...def not trying to be a hero by any stretch haha. Mostly just letting people know that we most likely will be doing something. The days of promoting to 1000's of kids to come to events went out the window with signing up to get married haha. So all in all some people will come...others will not...i'll still have a good time and with it being free i don't care either way:) More beer for me!

Go to Top of Page

alexxxae
UUnet Guru

695 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  5:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexxxae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

k

Don't let it get you down kyle, she hasn't been to either 1 of the 3 for an event. Predetermined hate without witnessing for herself what is to hate about the events in those towns.

i didn't say anything about events or scenes. i just said i don't like the cities. i've been to all three cities and i just don't like them.
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  5:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

haha funny stuff...well don't know about having the energy to bring binghamton back...def not trying to be a hero by any stretch haha. Mostly just letting people know that we most likely will be doing something. The days of promoting to 1000's of kids to come to events went out the window with signing up to get married haha. So all in all some people will come...others will not...i'll still have a good time and with it being free i don't care either way:) More beer for me!

YES!!!

"Dats wut Im talkin bout"

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Edited by - The PHUNgEYE on 10/14/2010 5:56:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

_Emily
UUnet Guru

1189 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  6:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit _Emily's Homepage  Send _Emily an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have had some great times at the hohos I've been to... will definitely try to make it out to this!
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  8:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

k

i didn't say anything about events or scenes. i just said i don't like the cities. i've been to all three cities and i just don't like them.

DOES NOT APPROVE

jk. Your opinion is your own. I just love posting that glaring asian dude though, it's quite intimidating.

Go to Top of Page

djmilkdud
will_dj_for_food

514 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  11:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit djmilkdud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i heard jennifer haley is taking bookings again...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.35 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks