Thank you to all you zombies!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 6

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  5:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
also, this VV

DOUBLE FEATURE MOVIE SCHEDULE:

ZOMBIELAND (2009)

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968)

edit: Had to trim it down to two movies for time issues.

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 07/31/2010 11:34:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  09:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
handed out a ton of fliers on Sunday @ the Brew N View.. there's already a good buzz about this. Let's make this year even better! =)

Go to Top of Page

t3uth
UUnet Guru

1793 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  8:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit t3uth's Homepage  Send t3uth an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yay :D

wob wob wob wob wob wob wob wob

SHADOWPARK STUDIOS :: http://shadowpark.biz
Utica Unity :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utica-Unity/289281389934?ref=mf
Portfolio: http://ivandp.designbinder.com/
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  09:01:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the new flier courtesy of Ivan VV

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  09:22:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fliers will be out and about this week.. if anyone needs some hit me up.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  2:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just talked to Lisa Chillenza of the WOUR morning radio show, "Gomez and Dave". We're setting up an interview to plug the Zombie Walk, I'll let everyone know when we have a date for the airtime. It would be funny to do a fake "war of the worlds omg zombies are attacking Utica" spiff.

Go to Top of Page

KogswellKox
network_hardstylist

1789 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  2:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit KogswellKox's Homepage  Send KogswellKox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Frakin Nice!!!!

DIREKT INFLUENCE, VISIONARY MINDZ
Mixes: http://soundcloud.com/kogswellkox/kgk
UpComming Events:
------------------
Hardtimes Valentines "Sensory Overload" 2/10/2012

Mardi Gras Utica 2012

Direkt Influence and VisionaryMindz Entertainment, Present Winter Sessions
2/24/12
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  09:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a listen to our headliner's newest track.. It's a half step DnB banger...

Vengeance of the Undead
"The Man in the Straw Hat"
http://soundcloud.com/vengeance-of-the-undead/the-man-in-the-straw-hat?utm_campaign=autoshare&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fvengeance-of-the-undead%2Fthe-man-in-the-straw-hat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 08/20/2010 09:45:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2010 :  10:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Slime green and blood read fliers out of the UZW as of tomorrow. I'll be making the rounds in Utica.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  3:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

bender
UUnet Buddha

337 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  12:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit bender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
so am i opening this or wass up?

www.soundcloud.com/b3nd3r
Go to Top of Page

DevilEyes
UUnet Guru

671 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  1:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit DevilEyes's Homepage  Send DevilEyes an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet

~~~~~~~~~
PROM. 2013
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  10:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bender

so am i opening this or wass up?

not sure yet bender bending rodriguez. Haven't got that far yet.. Plus I'm hospitalized right now so I'm kind of out of commission at the moment. I'll let you know. =)

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  11:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Microcosm, Direkt Influence and Shadowpark Studios needs your help!

If you are interested in improving the rave scene's image as well as helping out a respected charity, we are looking for you!

The 2010 Utica Zombie Walk and the Night of the Raving Dead is in need of the following:

-Street team promoters in the Utica/Syracuse area
-Volunteers that would want to help out at the Utica Music Fest portion of our promotional campaign
-Experienced effects makeup artists
-College students willing to spead the word on your respective campus

Again this is your chance to not only participate in the community but to restore our music scene's tarnished image to the public. We will also be donating to the Stevens-Swan Humane Society this year, so you would be helping a cause greater than making it out of the red for the area's promoters.

Please contact uticazombiewalk@gmail.com for inquiries ASAP. Thank you!

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  4:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(Official Press Release)

The Utica Zombie Walk is an annual event brought to you by three local production companies, Direkt Influence Productions, Microcosm House and Shadowpark Studios. Last year was our first event, and we greatly exceeded our goals and expectations. We had an estimated attendance of 150-200 participants, and raised $450.00 for the Utica Zoo. This was all done with a minimal budget, hard work and dedication, the combined efforts of staff and volunteers, along with the help of the city of utica, the associated press, and local venue owners.

For those of you that are unclear of what exactly a "zombie walk" is, we would like to clarify. A zombie walk is simulation of an attack of the undead upon the area. It is an interactive art exhibit, with the participant "zombies" in full makeup and character stumbling and lurching down the street as a hoard. The goal is a shock and awe experience for the community. It is a scary, safe and unique way to bring the community together. These walks are common in larger cities and we are happy to bring it here to Utica.

This year we are back with confidence, and experience gained from last year's success. Our committee has made some changes to assure that this year's event is bigger and better. These changes include an all ages start point (The Uptown Theater) and a double feature zombie movie night following the walk. With the consolidation of start points and no age restrictions, we hope to achieve a higher turnout and therefore a higher donation amount. The walk will again be free with required registration, the double feature movie night will be $10.00 with a portion of the proceeds to going our selected charity. The charity we have choosen for this year is the Stevens-Swan Humane Society of Oneida County. We are also organizing a sister event the following night in the Varick Brewery District, a "Zombie Rave" at the Electric Company featuring DJs from all over the north east. This will be a fully themed zombie dance party with a portion of the proceeds going to our charity.

The date of the walk will be Friday, October 1st. Registration and makeup will begin at the Uptown Theater at 5pm, and conclude at 7pm. The zombie walk will begin sharply at 7pm. We will march our undead legion down Genesee Street's sidewalk to the Parkway, and back. (Weather Permitting) After our return to the Uptown, the double feature movie night will begin at 8pm. We are showing two zombie movies. The first, "Zombieland" is a modern take on the genre, and the second "Night of the Living Dead" is a classic and basically created this style of entertainment. Refreshments and tickets will be available at the Uptown Theater prior to the double feature. We are excited to bring this unique experience to Utica once again, and need your help to make it possible. Please crawl out of your graves and lurch to our event.

-The Utica Zombie Walk Staff

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  10:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
updated the *gag* facebook page for this.

Go to Top of Page

Mr.Voss
UUnet Member

82 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  10:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UGH i can't wait

MR.Voss
Direkt Influence Productions,DNBC,VisionaryMindZ
Up Coming Gigs...Nov 4th Jam for TOTS
Go to Top of Page

deebuke
UUnet Guru

1861 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  10:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Vogelizer
UUnet Guru

7280 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  12:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vogelizer's Homepage  Send Vogelizer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've already started passing out flyers for this. Anyone who wants to be a part of our street team in Utica, Syracuse and Albany please get in touch with myself, Kyle, Phungeye, etc

Lets make this one an event for the books folks!!

Click the link below to stream and download my new mix

"The Punisher" by vogelizmskizm
http://soundcloud.com/defektivsoundsystem05
quote:
Originally posted by deebuke

seriously. people really need to get educated if they're gonna claim to like edm. i remember when i took my first edm test... i BARELY passed. i felt like such a scrub. but, then i studied my ass off.. retook the test.. got an A - AND a motherfuckin gold star.

now i only associate with gold star club members. which reminds me.. imma have to see all your gold star club member cards when you get a chance please. thanks.

Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  09:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vogelizer

I've already started passing out flyers for this. Anyone who wants to be a part of our street team in Utica, Syracuse and Albany please get in touch with myself, Kyle, Phungeye, etc

Lets make this one an event for the books folks!!

oh it will. Gotta make it up to Utica for this Summer's bungle.

BTW Gomez and Dave Morning Radio Program (wour) talked about our walk this morning, got a call from their producers and we are def. on the air with a Zombie to promote the show later in the month!

Edited by - PL@N3MO on 08/30/2010 09:30:02 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks