Pathogen THIS FRIDAY, 12/11/09!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 6

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  2:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cant wait

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page

Acheron
UUnet Addict

134 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  6:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our technicians have been working diligently over the past few weeks formulating ways to maximize the effect of The Pathogen for its release date of 12/11/09. We have had many breakthroughs in the Sound Lab, including death with a smile, death or coma from sensory overload, death by exploding heart from extreme low frequency sound waves, inability to form coherent sentences due to sonic intoxication, extreme rhythmic movement due to loss of motor control via auditory stimulation, the complete mental breakdown from loss of treatment and of course death by "those wicked lazers that cut through people."

More information on the effects of the experiment will be released
as necessary. Until then, please remain calm. You're in good hands.
Your Sickness is our Business.

Go to Top of Page

crystal
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  11:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Send crystal an AOL message  Send crystal a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
wow...i like what you got...sounds like a bad time :) its like that whole month i sat on my couch doing dupstep and listening to some k

Peace,Love,and Beats
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  03:42:51 AM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahaha omg crystal..

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  09:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal

wow...i like what you got...sounds like a bad time :) its like that whole month i sat on my couch doing dupstep and listening to some k

Win

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  11:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bump for crystal

Go to Top of Page

bender
UUnet Buddha

337 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  3:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit bender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cant wait to see the lineup for this party!

www.soundcloud.com/b3nd3r
Go to Top of Page

crystal
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  3:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Send crystal an AOL message  Send crystal a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
there is no lineup..upon your arrival you will have a mystical powder substance blown in your face..stumple upon some weird womp, womp, womp noise in the main room and wanna dance like your some kind of jelly fish..but no djs just noise :) sorry to spoil the surprise ;)

Peace,Love,and Beats
Go to Top of Page

crystal
UUnet Addict

103 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  4:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Send crystal an AOL message  Send crystal a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

upon your arrival you will have a mystical powder substance blown in your face.. :) sorry to spoil the surprise ;)

im talking about fairy dust as in glitter just to explain myself before i get comments :)

Peace,Love,and Beats
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  09:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flier!

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's almost done!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Acheron
UUnet Addict

134 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  11:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

there is no lineup..upon your arrival you will have a mystical powder substance blown in your face..stumple upon some weird womp, womp, womp noise in the main room and wanna dance like your some kind of jelly fish..but no djs just noise :) sorry to spoil the surprise ;)

Now that's an idea! Sounds like it's been done too many times though...
Go to Top of Page

self.induced.daydream
UUnet Addict

106 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  4:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a master SS technician- I'm pleased to say that after a long few weeks of manhandling photoshop; the flyer is done. Please be patient as it finds its way to the uploading dock after review & re-review from SS management. Don't worry- along with your hopes for a great party, it's in good hands.
Go to Top of Page

Acheron
UUnet Addict

134 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  03:46:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone catching on yet?
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  04:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"your sickness is our business" :D

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  11:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
T-Virus Trance eh? I love making people into zombies with mah music.

Anyone got a map?

Edited by - Lost Monster on 10/11/2009 11:46:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Acheron
UUnet Addict

134 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  1:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah man, its a "graveyard smash" :)
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  09:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it looks great guys.

Go to Top of Page

disko
springbreak_boss_playa

1427 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  12:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Send disko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dope flyer looks sick and dirrrty

-pLuR-
"If Jimi Hendrix was still alive, he would be making Acid Techno"
Go to Top of Page

Nyl0n
UUnet Addict

184 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  6:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Nyl0n an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dyl0n aka SwampTang

GET ^ BENT

www.mixcloud.com/Dyl0n
www.soundcloud.com/dyl0n
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000