Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 "Desiderata Festival" IMPORTANT VENUE CHANGE!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 16

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  4:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
indeed I think we will have a bunch of us going trexx and back.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

janus
UUnet Member

66 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  4:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit janus's Homepage  Send janus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So pumped for this.. I'll be heading up Wednesday late afternoon to help out... anyone else going to be up there that early?

If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Go to Top of Page

BoogieDown
UUnet Guru

1252 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  6:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit BoogieDown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Trying to get off Friday so Rob and I can head out on Thursday afternoon/evening... since his set is scheduled for that night and it's too far away to drive just for the evening. Would be nice anyway, since I spent all that $$ on a ticket. See you there Dewey!

"I wanna dance to the beat of a different drum..."
Go to Top of Page

BoogieDown
UUnet Guru

1252 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  6:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit BoogieDown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone have an idea what the food situation will be like? Think we should bring stuff for the whole weekend just in case, or will there REALLY be affordable food available throughout?

"I wanna dance to the beat of a different drum..."
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  7:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would bring a few things to eat. Cant hurt eh?

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

janus
UUnet Member

66 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  8:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit janus's Homepage  Send janus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would bring food for yourself and to share with others... self-reliance, as Emerson/Burning Man reminds us. :) I'll bring what I can but certainly love those that share. See you soon Sarah :)

If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Go to Top of Page

Clotho
UUnet Buddha

439 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  11:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clotho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can't wait for the end of the week to get here...gonna be a crazy few days!!!!!!! :)

www.thisisbreaks.com/profile/steveclotho
www.facebook.com/steveclotho
*mixes* www.weneedthebeat.com
Go to Top of Page

bonetastic
UUnet Member

90 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  08:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Send bonetastic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm going to be doing dnb not dubstep. i have a different name for my dubstep stuff.
Go to Top of Page

deiph
UUnet Buddha

259 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  09:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit deiph's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Desiderata is so sooooon!! Attention artists (and those who dabble or are curious)! I need you to stop by Funtown's Interactive Art Experience and create some art with us during the show! Bring along some paint and canvas/easel if you want to do an official show piece, if not I'll have lots of supplies for you to work with! It won't be hard to find us :D

http://www.interactiveartexperience.com

FUNTOWN [it's a state of mind!]
http://www.funtownproductions.com

Edited by - deiph on 08/04/2009 10:03:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

afterhoursny

1779 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  10:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit afterhoursny's Homepage  Send afterhoursny an AOL message  Send afterhoursny a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Main stage lineups are up!!!

http://www.desideratafestival.com/?_c=desiderata&_a=lineup
Go to Top of Page

Leila
UUnet Guru

565 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  10:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Leila's Homepage  Send Leila an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yay! timeslots posted on the desiderata site finally!!

www.djleila.com

UPCOMING SHOWS!!!:
7/10 ~ Vibe This! - Albany, NY * 7/23-25 ~ 4th annual Water tanks on the Banks/PMT fest - Clyde, NY * 8/6 ~ The Big Up - Ghent, NY
Go to Top of Page

funkybassface
UUnet Noob

11 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  11:38:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit funkybassface's Homepage  Send funkybassface an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im so excited fot hooping, funtown and a shite load of psytrance in wny! the grounds look nice, still want to know much more about them. like what parts are off touch? im guessin all buildings, can we really swim? running water? explore the woods? is there wooded camping or field?

is the a schedule for workshops??? i wanted to hold one and no one got back to me. boo.
Go to Top of Page

disko
springbreak_boss_playa

1427 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  11:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Send disko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey jinglejingle heyyyyy

-pLuR-
"If Jimi Hendrix was still alive, he would be making Acid Techno"
Go to Top of Page

deiph
UUnet Buddha

259 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit deiph's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's a map from a different event that will give you an idea of what the site looks like:

FUNTOWN [it's a state of mind!]
http://www.funtownproductions.com
Go to Top of Page

dosethealien
network_jedi

2854 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit dosethealien's Homepage  Send dosethealien an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clotho

can't wait for the end of the week to get here...gonna be a crazy few days!!!!!!! :)

I cant wait to do the festi thing with Joey, esp after WEMF last year!

63M1N1 R151N6 - JUN3 2011 - PR0M0 M1X
http://soundcloud.com/dose-the-alien/sets/63m1n1-r151ng

F4C3800K
https://www.facebook.com/D0537H34L13N
Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dosethealien

quote:
Originally posted by Clotho

I cant wait to do the festi thing with Joey, esp after WEMF last year!

lol good times drew good times
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got a n00b ? about festivals.. I spin @ 6pm on Thursday. How much time should I give myself to get through the gate, and situated before I go on? A half hour? Hour?

Granted I'm not camping since I live so close, I would hate to be late for my set bc I misjudged the amount of time it takes.

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  1:09:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
* you might want to show up early get your bracelet and everything scope out the situation then go back later because if you have a bracelet you can prob park outside and walk right through but i would def check the situation as every venue's security is a lil different
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  1:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks man, will do.

Go to Top of Page

calmo
UUnet Guru

749 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  1:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/home/tenday/USNY0933?from=36hr_topnav_home

weather looks good
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks