Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Upcoming Upstate Events
 "Desiderata Festival" IMPORTANT VENUE CHANGE!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 16

v0insdj
UUnet Guru

2449 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  11:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Send v0insdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Monster

Oh snit so we are having a party at a castle this year! Sweet!

I hope they don't let anyone in the castle or mansion. If your wondering why then DUZZZZZZ.

Edit: Just being in view of one is ill

www.facebook.com/DiskoV0ins
www.facebook.com/v0ins
www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
quote:
Originally posted by disko

i got moon boots maybe we can touch dicks

Edited by - v0insdj on 07/29/2009 11:54:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  09:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The castle looked as if it was in ruin, but makes a great scenic backdrop. There is a huge mansion on the site though. the site looks incredibly sick.

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster
Upstate Underground Moderator

2408 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  11:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by v0insdj

quote:

Oh snit so we are having a party at a castle this year! Sweet!

I hope they don't let anyone in the castle or mansion. If your wondering why then DUZZZZZZ.

Edit: Just being in view of one is ill

Haha thats what I was saying. Im hoping for outdoor stages still :P
Just like a fracking sweet spot for a festival

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

The PHUNgEYE
upstate_psy_guru

3726 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  2:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit The PHUNgEYE's Homepage  Send The PHUNgEYE an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From NRO:

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2009-07-23/7504/Echo-Lake-owner-charged-with-health-law-violations/

So this is why it got moved:

Echo Lake owner charged with health law violations

By: Melissa Stagnaro, Sun Staff Writer
Published: July 23rd, 2009

COVENTRY – The owner of the Coventry campground which stayed in operation despite being closed down by county health officials is now facing personal charges related to the offense.

Ahmad Shaheed, 57, appeared in the Town of Coventry court Wednesday to face charges of willful violation of public health laws in relation to his continued operation of the campground. The charges were filed on July 15 by Chenango County’s Director of Public Health, Marcas Flindt, just days after Shaheed hosted the 3rd Annual Orb Festival, a four-day outdoor music event, at the facility.

According to Flindt’s complaint, which was read during the hearing, Echo Lake had been officially closed by the health department on May 22. Furthermore, notice had been served on two other occasions, on June 15 and 22, that they needed to cease operation immediately because of the closure. These notifications were ignored, however, and the campground remained open.

Shaheed did not have an attorney present, although he was advised by Town Justice Russell Lerwick that he was entitled to representation. The business owner did not enter a plea on the charges, but he did make a statement to the court.

THANK GOD It got Moved!

direkt influence/Visionarymindz/Radial Engine/microCosm house-embracing poi/glowstick artists, Freq's, geeks and weirdo's since '99 http://www.soundcloud.com/PHUNgEYE
http://www.Facebook.com/PhunGeye
fb page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229475867098470#!/pages/PHUNgEYE/256596447701866
phuse.analysis: www.facebook.com/pages/Phuse-analysis/151413218210110

Edited by - The PHUNgEYE on 07/30/2009 2:11:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  2:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^^ well at least the fishing is good at echo lake.

=)

I'm so stoked about this. Its just like Eidolon, but with a massive lineup!

Go to Top of Page

timmyekg
UUnet Buddha

411 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  3:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit timmyekg's Homepage  Send timmyekg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I was thinking about making it out to this but with the venue change that is shot down. I hope everybody has a good time.

who says i'm stuck up?
Go to Top of Page

PL@N3MO
direkt_influence

12577 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  3:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit PL@N3MO's Homepage  Send PL@N3MO an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by timmyekg

Well I was thinking about making it out to this but with the venue change that is shot down. I hope everybody has a good time.

why? Holler @ your boy in Frankfort if you need a place to jump off from. I moved into a bigger Apt. since the last time you had to crash w. me. The venues like ten minutes from my house.

Go to Top of Page

Jogo Element
UUnet Guru

1175 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  3:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jogo Element's Homepage  Send Jogo Element an AOL message  Reply with Quote
health law violations? Like what?

I do know that the fracking portapotties.....were the worst I have ever seen. They were nearly overflowing in each and every one of them. Maybe that's why? They didn't get changed even til a day after the event!!!!

http://jogoelement.com http://soundcloud.com/jogo-element

It's within each of us

Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  5:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At a festival they should be cleaned at least once a day.

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  9:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its Official Jerks! Im def going to this lolz. see u fackers soon
Go to Top of Page

gomer
UUnet Guru

974 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  10:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit gomer's Homepage  Send gomer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH MAN THIS IS GONNA ROCK!!!!! Next weekend!!!!!

New Mix, Hardstyle Instructa mixed by Dj Gomer. Download---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITRSU4J8
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  10:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so idk if this is a dumb one or not but so yea no glass but what about kegs? And whats the deal on Showers?
Go to Top of Page

Lost Monster

2408 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  11:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Lost Monster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont think they will let in keg. seeing as how they said large ammounts would be taken away

Anyone got a map?
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  12:10:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I dont think they will let in keg. seeing as how they said large ammounts would be taken away

lolz kinda figured. all i know is I am going to need lots of beer lol
Go to Top of Page

Sean Place
caulk_lover

4378 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  12:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sean Place's Homepage  Send Sean Place an AOL message  Reply with Quote
beer is good. very good.
Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  01:00:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Place

beer is good. very good.

oh yes yes it is. Im going to TRY and bring some CO brews back with me. But yes SP we will be having a beer or two next weekend.
Go to Top of Page

BoogieDown
UUnet Guru

1252 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  01:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit BoogieDown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha, health department!! I work for the one in Bingo... I wonder what the violations were. Usually for a total shut-down it's something REALLY bad, like water quality, sewer, major food establishment safety issues, etc. It's a royal pain in the ass to shut someone down.

"I wanna dance to the beat of a different drum..."
Go to Top of Page

hambone
UUnet Guru

2059 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  01:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Send hambone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i doubt there will be any showers so bring some baby wipes and lotsa water/paper towels or just get fracking STANKY.

www.facebook.com/hambonethedj

Go to Top of Page

CrazyRaver
upstanding_citizen_raver

2621 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  02:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyRaver's Homepage  Send CrazyRaver an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hambone

i doubt there will be any showers so bring some baby wipes and lotsa water/paper towels or just get fracking STANKY.

only if you will be my professional ball washer hammy! but on the real roger that.
Go to Top of Page

kristenpimpin
UUnet Guru

1352 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  04:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Send kristenpimpin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think there is showers actually. im so grateful cause 4 days is too much for me without a scrubdown.. call me a punani, frack it

"if you're on the dance floor and you look to your left & your right and there's not a man in sight, you're NOT pimpin"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks