Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Event Reviews
 Chiefs exchange DJ Alexander toward Seahawks for L

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AndreGates Posted - 08/04/2017 : 9:34:15 PM

Exchange! The Kansas Town Chiefs incorporate cleaned up their inside of linebacker logjam as a result of buying and selling absent one of a kind groups ace DJ Alexander in the direction of the Seattle Seahawks, in accordance toward an announcement against the Chiefs. They figured out LB Kevin Pierre-Louis towards the Seahawks within the exchange. A lot more Chiefs-Seahawks exchange insurance policy Denny Medley-United states Nowadays Athletics What the NFL global is boasting over the tradeThe Chiefs fresh LB can backflipDJ Alexander claims thank by yourself and goodbye This is the 1st substantial stream for Chiefs contemporary GM Brett Veach https://www.thechiefsstore.com/49-Ron_Parker_Jersey . I appeared at the inside of linebackers these days and learned the Chiefs were being shifting in direction of include in direction of reduce a superior participant. They moreover drafted a further within just linebacker, Ukeme Eligwe, in just the 5th spherical this 12 months and re-signed Josh Mauga just lately.This is a minor sudden simply because Alexander was a distinctive groups Skilled Bowler closing calendar year. Sad to say, he experienced very little towards no purpose upon protection. The Chiefs comprise an superior distinctive groups local community therefore perhaps they seem they comprise the ability towards substitute him there. Pierre-Louis was a 2014 fourth spherical decide on as a result of the Seahawks. He includes Quite pair vocation statistics consequently I don realize a lot with regards to him. Here what Marketplace Gulls claims:As for Pierre-Louis, it specifically under no circumstances labored out for him inside of Seattle. Drafted inside spherical 4 back again within 2014, KPL unsuccessful in direction of determine himself with the teaching workers as well worth persistently putting into the team defensive rotation. His lone begin arrived inside 2015 Even though Bobby Wagner was wounded and couldn perform within just the team property decline towards the Panthers. In a different way optimum of his snaps contain been upon exceptional groups, and regrettably this (sketchy) penalty from him inside the playoff prevail over in direction of Atlanta past time, hence wiping out a enormous Devin Hester punt return, proved toward be an substantial match-modifying infraction.I figured Alexander was transferring in the direction of produce the personnel as a result I would assume the man the Chiefs traded him for can break the 53-male roster https://www.thechiefsstore.com/10-Allen_Bailey_Jersey . I be expecting he both unbelievably durable upon exceptional groups or can lead upon safety Steven Nelson Jersey. If not, I not certain the reasoning listed here. The Chiefs initial exercising camp prepare is this afternoon. Poll Do by yourself approve of the Chiefs choice toward exchange DJ Alexander towards the Seahawks?

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks