Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Event Reviews
 Bubble 14

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DigitalEarCandy Posted - 11/01/2008 : 06:35:28 AM
Very impressed with the entire evening. KJ is a very cool dude.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
djlabratory Posted - 11/22/2008 : 12:00:59 AM
yeah...sawka surely rocked it so right...sorry for the thread jack...
but in retrospect...if i used CDs my needles wouldnt be gone...but whatever...too pissed off to reply more...
djjokerboy Posted - 11/20/2008 : 08:40:45 AM
It was absolutley amazing! I agree that KJ Sawka is a friendly as fuck dude...as far as the rest of the DJ's involved I take my hat off to all of you. I was a little confused standing out in the smoking area and all the beats from each room was colliding in an acid freak-out and soon it was BAT Country all over again!...I HAD TO wear my vicks mask...i needed the menthol therapy!. people were freaking out with me and i had non-visible vampire teeth and i was freezing cold...but it was definitly THE best Halloween Ive ever had! ----Joker
drunkandbass Posted - 11/18/2008 : 12:19:47 AM
took me a while to upload pics or post here....pretty bitter about some of the night...but what can you do. Ive had better, and Ive had way worse...didnt get to see many people, was too busy running too and fro for others, so sorry to everyone i missed,'specialy dose.....KJ Sawka was an amazing guy, and im so glad i got to chill with him while decorating around him. special thanks to huey and his bf, nexus (my lazer guy :) and sandy, for all that magic you do, as well as rerroco's wife and friend, and crystal for all helping me and sandy with the decor....and honore for helpin with the gravestone of dead songs.....next time i decorate, im not mc-ing after 11pm lol....ive had way better....but whatever....thanks to you too mikey, ya did it again....it was packed...ive never had to wait to get into trexx before, that was an expirence in and of itself....but i never did pay a dollar to get back in...thats just silly....

and a big extra humongous thanks to mars21, for lettin us come crash. had a great time in your studio...love the mix you made us....we appreciated the hospitality man. your welcome in utica netime....

pics are up on my myspace now. they are some of the weirdest shots i've taken ever....here's a taste of some of the "more normal" shots...then wait til see the last one of vogel and his 45:

t3uth Posted - 11/15/2008 : 6:29:17 PM
Yea whats up with that? lol.
People too busy dancin!?
Vogelizer Posted - 11/15/2008 : 02:02:45 AM
soooooo... 8,000 people went to Trexx and noone took any pictures??
_Emily Posted - 11/11/2008 : 3:58:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by _Emily

quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

isn't that why mikey switched? ooooohhhhh dis. lol

Thats why half of Upstate NY switched LOL!!

That was Mikey.... (quit postin on my name!!)
marz21 Posted - 11/11/2008 : 09:49:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by v0insdj

Waiting for vinyl to ship and having to search multiple websites for music that you fail to find is bs, so cdjs are the way to go (for me). If you don't mind waiting and wasting time then stick with the turntables. Respect to those using vinyl and respect to those using mp3s, there is no need for a format war, who cares what others play on?

agreed much.. it took me a while to get to that point though... that being said, i'd rather make the tracks from scratch, like this guy.. here's a vid of sawka

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/marz2one/?action=view¤t=MOV00160.flv

hopefully it works..
PL@N3MO Posted - 11/10/2008 : 3:43:54 PM
=)
_Emily Posted - 11/10/2008 : 3:33:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Egzail

Thats why half of Upstate NY switched LOL!!
PL@N3MO Posted - 11/10/2008 : 2:27:32 PM
CrazyRaver Posted - 11/10/2008 : 1:42:14 PM
hahaha true story I think their are a couple of Djs that could relate to that.
PL@N3MO Posted - 11/10/2008 : 09:14:46 AM
"...have you ever carried a record case full of vinyl in a k hole around 'cuse..."

I lold
v0insdj Posted - 11/09/2008 : 3:27:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by KarmicRadiation

OH YEAH...VOINS...you saved my ass dude. Actuality a lot of people saved my ass that night. But thanks dude that was huge.

lol it was np
Sean Place Posted - 11/09/2008 : 09:31:49 AM
so whats next?
ReRocco Posted - 11/09/2008 : 06:22:22 AM
Seriously WoW
PL@N3MO Posted - 11/08/2008 : 2:17:06 PM
totally jacked and crashed into a buildling.

US GOVT DECLARES WAR ON THREADJACKERS!
Lost Monster Posted - 11/08/2008 : 10:35:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by v0insdj

Waiting for vinyl to ship and having to search multiple websites for music that you fail to find is bs, so cdjs are the way to go (for me). If you don't mind waiting and wasting time then stick with the turntables. Respect to those using vinyl and respect to those using mp3s, there is no need for a format war, who cares what others play on?

The thing I miss most about playing records was new vinyl day. Thouse days were awesome. Though I would almost always buy at least 10 records at a time.
Lost Monster Posted - 11/08/2008 : 10:33:39 AM
OK lab im sorry!!! I did it. I just hate vinyl so much that I stole your needles.
Vogelizer Posted - 11/08/2008 : 08:44:55 AM
I love vinyl records.
KarmicRadiation Posted - 11/08/2008 : 03:06:13 AM
OH YEAH...VOINS...you saved my ass dude. Actuality a lot of people saved my ass that night. But thanks dude that was huge.

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks