Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Event Reviews
 moe.down XI Gelston Castle Estate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drunkandbass Posted - 09/07/2010 : 3:35:16 PM
Where to start....first off, thanks to everyone who volunteered for me and angel. You guys were awesome! We need 30+ more of us next year! Everyone was such a big help, I can't say thank you enough.

I had a wonderful/awesome/poopy f*ckin time. But it was worth the experience....I met so many wonderful people. You guys made it all better.

Lotus, moe, the black keys, space one and muph killed it.

the fireworks over the mansion were a cherry on the top

I'm so happy to be a part of the moe.down team. It was well worth no sleep for 3 days lol

I lost so many things...and ground scored so many more!

Congrats to Rage Lincoln-Mayor of moe.down. I loved his Headysburg Address...."Four score and seven ground scores ago..." I will post the speech as soon as I find it. It was amazing.

Working towards our own dance tent for next year when moe is done at night...I will announce when I need demos by in the next few months.

So much more to say, but I'm still defragging from the weekend, more to come, pics up soon on FB!

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vogelizer Posted - 10/13/2010 : 3:03:35 PM
^ that was mac
Vogelizer Posted - 10/12/2010 : 11:21:58 PM
I had too :) It was pretty amazing
BoogieDown Posted - 10/11/2010 : 9:55:07 PM
Yes!!! That is beyond awesome. :) Thanks for finding that and posting!
drunkandbass Posted - 10/09/2010 : 01:07:24 AM
Rage Lincoln's
Headiesberg Address

Four Ground Scores and 11 years ago,
Our five fathers al. rob. chuck. vinnie. & jim.
brought forth in this great state an idea conceived in Squilly tripped out thoughts to proposition that all men may rage equally.
Now we are engaged in great civil antics testing whether or not this community, can handle it's shit. We have met on a great battle field of that war. Mud puddles and dust's, storms of the past and we still spin on.
We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting place for those who gave their lives so we can rage on.
Any hustlers locked away and any one who ate a bad mushroom so we didn't have two hearts broken and friendships ended and all other losses we have all endured we will all remember.
It is not all together fitting and proper that we should do this but in a larger sense, we cannot defecate, we cannot litterbug, we cannot hollow this ground
The world will little know, no longer remember what I say here but it can never forget what we did here.
We raged face.
We made it together.
We took a chance.
We friended a new neighbor.
created a memory and all together experienced the experience together.
moe. shall have a new birth in freedom and that government of the moe.ron's, by the moe.ron's, for the moe.ron's, shall not walk lonely or sober on this earth.
Rage on!
djlabratory Posted - 09/10/2010 : 4:26:59 PM
i had big fun and paid for it dearly...my car made it back to Cuse no problem...but 2 days later it fell apart at the seams...
it lives no more...=(***
....such is life in the big "shitty"...
Thanks to MC MAC & Angel for letting me come help out...i truly busted my ass for the Gelston Team...see ya next year!!!
>respect>
>Lab
drunkandbass Posted - 09/07/2010 : 10:31:44 PM
for all you guys who missed moe.down....you missed one hell of a time. i have not had this much fun since WEMF!
drunkandbass Posted - 09/07/2010 : 6:58:12 PM
yah the nightrider theme was epic!
djmatrixx Posted - 09/07/2010 : 4:22:54 PM
It was a great time. Lotus was insane moe. was good sat and sunday i missed friday. Rager-ham lincolns induction dance was classic lol. All in all a great time. I didn't make it out to the lots for the dance tent, but the v.i.p tent was fun got to meet a lot of sool people and got probably the drunkest I've been in 3 years lol. Lots of funny memories.

Oh yah sunday did anyone else catch the brew play the nightrider theme is was perfect

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks