Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

All Forums
 Upstate Underground Community
 Event Reviews
 RUSKO! soundlab - buffalo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
disko Posted - 12/07/2009 : 12:45:29 PM
pretty much what i expected, super rammed, super hot, super sick tunes, sick sound, super sick crew....basha killed shit again, rusko was amazing, best dubstep set ive ever seen....got a chance to meet him in the back hallway, hes a super chill, cool ass dude, not cocky or superstar dj like by ne means, then hoogs and basha closed things out killed shit the entire time....good to hear hoogs' new shit on something other than that sound system at liquid, that sound system didnt do em justice...sounded sweet as tits at soundlab...heard rusko moved to LA so maybe he'll b around more often
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jogo Element Posted - 01/08/2010 : 04:24:22 AM
Yeah, I listened to it last night as well :-P Definitely good shit. He does it proper
Swan 7 Posted - 01/07/2010 : 12:26:40 PM
heres da mix of his set that night:
BOOM!

http://dnbshare.com/download/RUSKO_Soundlab120509.mp3.html
SMD Posted - 12/07/2009 : 6:48:05 PM
sick ass night; rammed crowd; good vibes the whole night, sick music; Rusko was cool as f*ck so was his wife, chilled with them for a while in the back; sick crew out there; as said earlier Basha and Hoogs tore it down at the end, there tag was soo sick i didn't even want to rap I just got out a couple sounds and said basha and hoogs a couple time; was left speechless with bassfaces and utter looks of amazement....oh and Rusko DJs in his socks and has so much energy behind the decks; I think he may have even broke the cdj; good times
kristenpimpin Posted - 12/07/2009 : 2:48:47 PM
rusko was sooooooooo dope!! Best party I've been to in a while. The energy was unreal, it felt good to be a part of such a huge crazy crowd!!! Rusko even made me pee my pants a little when he started playing jungle. I couldn't dance hard enough and I have bruises from how hard I did dance!

Kate has some awesome pics n videos. Unghhhhhhh
Swan 7 Posted - 12/07/2009 : 2:18:28 PM
:( was sold out b4 i had a chance.....big ups tho wish i was there!
bigbashadj Posted - 12/07/2009 : 1:58:50 PM
love the upstate crew, you guys came out to represent strong. and thanks a lot disko, i had to call hoogs in to tag! what an epic ending to an epic night. i have to say that was probably the hypest night i've ever been a part of. rusko def tore the place apart, his intro was nuts, sweet shop by doctor p. and i agree, he was def very approachable and just in a great mood the whole night. big show, thanks to everyone who came out to support.
Bromeo Posted - 12/07/2009 : 12:52:38 PM
yea....what he said.

seriously tho, it was super packed in there, i feel bad for all the people who couldnt get in, they missed a sick set. he kept it hard the whole set. would love to see him again in the future

Upstate Underground Network © 2001-2021 Upstate Underground Go To Top Of Page
This UUnet page loaded in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

[ Home | Upstate Underground Forums | DJ Database | Links | Events | Contact ]

DJs / Promoters / Producers / Artists
Website Design, Streaming Audio, and Multimedia Website Hosting by EFX internet

Binghamton Web Design  Binghamton Web Hosting  Binghamton Networks